Good news. Hershel Walker will challenge Warnock in 2022.

marke

One thing you can bank on is that Warnock is more honest and more sane than the very dishonest and mentally disturbed Walker. Those 2 things alone qualify Warnock for office over Walker.
Warnock is not sane or he would not be defying God on homosexuality and abortion, to name a few abominations supported by the democrat party that Warnock has sold himself out to serve rather than God.

marke

He's more sane than Walker, that's for sure.
Walker is devoted to a political party that openly defies God and promotes and practices wickedness. I would not be surprised to hear the wicked trash God and Christians in favor of wicked rebels against God.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Wicked barbarians persecute and destroy the righteous like hypocritical pontiffs burning believers at the stake.
Evil RINO traitors to God Bless America persecute and destroy the righteous MAGAs like hypocritical pontiffs burning believers at the steak. Do you enjoy eating burnt steak? I sure don't.

marke

Evil RINO traitors to God Bless America persecute and destroy the righteous MAGAs like hypocritical pontiffs burning believers at the steak. Do you enjoy eating burnt steak? I sure don't.
God does not approve of unjust hatred of others for political reasons or for any other reasons.