God's Timing of Things:

Letsargue

I don’t think anyone is going to respect anything I have to say about this “TIME” even!! - I think you are referring to God’s Timing of things, not the Scientifics of Time.

Time as we know it of God, started with Adam leaving the blessed Garden of Eternal Life, to the fallen state of “Time”!! – The Total Creation according to the “Scriptures”, was created without the Light of God, because it wasn’t needed before the Fall of Adam. -- At the Fall; - the Time in the “Death of Promise” / “Curse” started, -- thus, - Time of dying began. --- Romans 5:13-17 KJV --- 13- “( For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. ----------- 17 )”. --------///--- By the Power of God’s Numbers; - God’s Seven Days of the first Creation was ended and ( is used ) as the first day of another and Greater Creation. --- Time, -- the ( “Same Time” ) was divided again and reused in the New Creation; - thus the Law of Moses. --- This is done at least three times to get the Perfection God had to have for the Heavenly Creation we now have!! – Our Heavenly Creation is not without (( Blood and Death on the lintels as the “Great Gulf ))” between the Just and the unjust, and that Great Gulf is the Gospel now!!! – Thus there is Time no longer, Just the Eternal “Life of God” again, and still!!

Paul – 111012

Letsargue

I don’t think anyone is going to respect anything I have to say about this “TIME” even!! - I think you are referring to God’s Timing of things, not the Scientifics of Time.

Time as we know it of God, started with Adam leaving the blessed Garden of Eternal Life, to the fallen state of “Time”!! – The Total Creation according to the “Scriptures”, was created without the Light of God, because it wasn’t needed before the Fall of Adam. -- At the Fall; - the Time in the “Death of Promise” / “Curse” started, -- thus, - Time of dying began. --- Romans 5:13-17 KJV --- 13- “( For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. ----------- 17 )”. --------///--- By the Power of God’s Numbers; - God’s Seven Days of the first Creation was ended and ( is used ) as the first day of another and Greater Creation. --- Time, -- the ( “Same Time” ) was divided again and reused in the New Creation; - thus the Law of Moses. --- This is done at least three times to get the Perfection God had to have for the Heavenly Creation we now have!! – Our Heavenly Creation is not without (( Blood and Death on the lintels as the “Great Gulf ))” between the Just and the unjust, and that Great Gulf is the Gospel now!!! – Thus there is Time no longer, Just the Eternal “Life of God” again, and still!!

Paul – 111012

Come on guys, you know that this ain’t right!! -- Show all the rest of your friends just how wrong this Scribe is, and how smart you are. -- If you can’t defend your god against this, you can’t defend your god against any of my “Devices”!!!

Paul – 111012

rainee

Ok, you may have seen what I put on Drake's thread?
What did you think of that? You do not have to answer anything specifically
but whatever you want to say please do. And we will see if Drake will answer you on his thread.

OMEGA

1Co11:14 Doth not even nature itself teach you,

that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

Letsargue

but whatever you want to say please do. And we will see if Drake will answer you on his thread.

I just tried to read through it, but there was nothing that made sense in God!! -- It’s combining Politics with the Truth which can’t be done; the same as Science can’t be combined with Truth. – Truth is Truth, and Politics and Science are what ( They ) are!! -- However, they all can be used to “Compare” / “Parables” for either, but not in “Union” / “Harmony” with each other. – Politics has nothing to do with Science or reversed!!

Paul – 111812

Letsargue

rainee, -- this is the Thread about ( "Time" ) that you asked for the other day, a week ago!!

It's yours as I see it - from what you said!! --- Well??

Paul -- 111812

Letsargue

rainee; - before, I think I got the wrong Thread. - Now I looked at some of it, and posted on it.

Paul -- 112212

rainee

Paul,
I wish my mind was more steadfast and not so scatterbrained.

For now I accept thoughts on time without percolating anything further myself. I don't know how long it will stay that way but that is how it works for me.
I just read what you wrote on the trinity on Drakes thread and I thought it was very good! Meaning - what you write about is based on truths that should be remembered whether I understand them or not. The "god of this world" is one example of what you brought up that I have t think about . Also I like what you said about God and the trinity - very interesting... must let that percolate too.

How are you doing? Are you staying warm?

Letsargue

Paul,
I wish my mind was more steadfast and not so scatterbrained.

For now I accept thoughts on time without percolating anything further myself. I don't know how long it will stay that way but that is how it works for me.
I just read what you wrote on the trinity on Drakes thread and I thought it was very good! Meaning - what you write about is based on truths that should be remembered whether I understand them or not. The "god of this world" is one example of what you brought up that I have t think about . Also I like what you said about God and the trinity - very interesting... must let that percolate too.

How are you doing? Are you staying warm?

Doing well, and staying nice and warm. Fired off the wood heater last night.

Paul -- 112412

sky.

BANNED
Banned

Paul – 111012

I think this sounds right.