GOD'S SAVE ALL OF ARMINIAN'S LITTLE DEVILS FROM THEIR SELF-RIGHTEOUS FREE WILL!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CALVARY\CALVIN

hey to all my fellow brethren,and sister's around the world;who love God,and want to know the the "overall Ojective Truth" revealed in"His"(God the Father,Jehovah)"Word"through (God the Son,Jesus Christ),by revelation of His(HolySpirit)!!! CALVARY\CALVIN is my name!!!:drum:

CALVARY\CALVIN

the word God's,is supposed to be God,in the thread above!

the word God's,is supposed to be God,in the thread above!

hey to all my fellow brethren,and sister's around the world;who love God,and want to know the the "overall Ojective Truth" revealed in"His"(God the Father,Jehovah)"Word"through (God the Son,Jesus Christ),by revelation of His(HolySpirit)!!! CALVARY\CALVIN is my name!!!:drum:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

From AMR, it is an interesting understanding of another view on theology, but from you, it is plain dumb.

I have you listed under dumbbell. :yawn:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This has got to be some sock account. :squint: Pate, is that you?

BTW, s p a c e b a r! Master the concept.

AMR

keypurr

I do not know of any "God the son"
There is only one God, the father.

Go back to reading your Bible.

Peace

rainee

Hi Newbie!

I hope you are fine.

and I'm afraid Sdgareth is right. You might not want to come in like a hot dog - but welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.