God's Plan or Satan's Hindrance

DAC

Another missionary couple we know has been sent home because of inability to renew visas. This makes three separate missionary couple we know in similar circumstances. When I started praying for them a question/concern came to mind.

It seems that this could be either 1) God's timing and plan is different than I think or 2) Satan could be directly hindering this work.

How can we differentiate between these two possibilities?
Are there other possibilities that are relevant?

marke

Another missionary couple we know has been sent home because of inability to renew visas. This makes three separate missionary couple we know in similar circumstances. When I started praying for them a question/concern came to mind.

It seems that this could be either 1) God's timing and plan is different than I think or 2) Satan could be directly hindering this work.

How can we differentiate between these two possibilities?
Are there other possibilities that are relevant?
I think it might not be important for us to understand why God moves to make these things happen or why God allows for these things to happen. What is important is that we trust God to be doing the very best thing for everyone involved and that the devil can do nothing to thwart God's blessing in the lives of His children.

My brother-in-law was a missionary to one country and had to move to another for similar reasons. Afterward, he and his family were driven from that nation as well. The devil and his ignorant followers hate God and Christians and it is no surprise that they persecute Christians because of that.