God's A LIAR??!!

Letsargue

God's A LIAR??!!

God MUST BE A L-I-A-R, Because He Says: >>:
(( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )) -- 10- "AS IT IS Written, there is NONE Righteous, NO, NOT ONE: 11- There is NONE that Understandeth, there is NONE that Seeketh after God. 12- They are ALL gone out of the way, they are Together become Unprofitable; there is NONE that Doeth Good, NO, NOT ONE". --//------ THAT'S A "L-I-E"; - Ain't IT?????!!!! God Had That Written. --- That means that there are N-O Christians; None Anywhere!! -- Most OF You ALL Say Y-O-U Are a "Christian", and We KNOW That You Never LIE, OR STUPID!!!

There are ""Thousands"" of Christians, Even IN America!! It doesn't ""M-a-t-t-e-r"" WHAT God SAYS!! -- I Believe You ALL AWAY Before I'D Ever Believe G-O-D!!! - You All are far More Truthful than G-O-D!! Even If You ALL Can't Agree With Each Other!! - You ALL Are RIGHT. -- Like ME; I'M Wrong Most of the Time TOO!!!

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S ))!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 032516

Letsargue

It's not *speaking back* that gets you banned, but rather the *manner* in which you choose to reply.

THAT'S "Speaking Back" TO The Person!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call it what Ever You Want to, it's still "Speaking" "BACK TO" the Person!!!!!! - ((( Just Because I SAID IT ))),IT Must BE Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 033016

Letsargue

But we love you and we are your friends.

???

MANNN!!!

LOOK Up Friends, Brother, Neighbors, Enemies, A-N-D The "E-V-I-L"!!

You are Not My Friend, Brother, Neighbor, O-R Even My "ENEMY": But I Hate ""T-H-E -- E-V-I-L""!!! -- (( Look IT Up ))!!! And SEE What GOD SAYS, NOT YOU!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 033016!!

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
For Speaking Back to People like G.M. and YOU!!!

ME!!!!! -- 033016!!!

I don't see your infraction point. I don't believe you have banned many times.

do you know my infraction points? it is eight. I will be banned for three months when I get another infraction.

they have been very generous to you, friend.

Letsargue

I don't see your infraction point. I don't believe you have banned many times.

do you know my infraction points? it is eight. I will be banned for three months when I get another infraction.

they have been very generous to you, friend.

I've Been Banned Many Times. - A "YEAR", -- 3 Months a Couple Times. I Can't Think of All the Times I've been BANNED for Nothing!!!

They Just Didn't like what I Teach, So they Banned Me!!!
If One States the "Truth" About what goes on Here, They WILL Ban YOU!!!
You have to go along with all the rest of THIS!!!!

WATCH!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 033016

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
THAT'S "Speaking Back" TO The Person!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call it what Ever You Want to, it's still "Speaking" "BACK TO" the Person!!!!!! - ((( Just Because I SAID IT ))),IT Must BE Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 033016

Is that what you got from my post? Let's try this again, since believe it or not, you are in the same boat as many other posters on this board, myself included. There are more creative ways of responding to others that will get your point across without getting you in hot water. IF you know another poster habitually tries to get under your skin, put them on ignore. Not only does it frustrate them, it also takes away their power.

Letsargue

Is that what you got from my post? Let's try this again, since believe it or not, you are in the same boat as many other posters on this board, myself included. There are more creative ways of responding to others that will get your point across without getting you in hot water. IF you know another poster habitually tries to get under your skin, put them on ignore. Not only does it frustrate them, it also takes away their power.

I ""N-E-V-E-R -- E-V-E-R"" put Anyone ON IGNORE!!!!!!!!!!!! - That's just the Coward Way!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 033016

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I ""N-E-V-E-R -- E-V-E-R"" put Anyone ON IGNORE!!!!!!!!!!!! - That's just the Coward Way!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 033016

Your enemy is not many. You can easily avoid getting banned.

there is no sense arguing with someone who just mocks or makes fun of you.

I say this because I have been reading your threads.

PS, I have tons of spiritual enemy here unlike you.

So it is not so easy for me to getting banned.

Letsargue

OIC ... whining is brave. Thanks for the clarification.

((( "WHINING"!! )) - YES, You And All the FOOLS Use that Word if Some One Just do what Y-O-U HATE, Like I "D-O"!!!!!!!
SO Just SHOVE IT With YOUR Definition of Just "D-O-I-N-G"!!!

H-U-G G.M. For Yourself; he's the SAME WAY!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 033016!!!!!!

Letsargue

Your enemy is not many. You can easily avoid getting banned.

there is no sense arguing with someone who just mocks or makes fun of you.

I say this because I have been reading your threads.

PS, I have tons of spiritual enemy here unlike you.

I DON'T GO Along With any F-O-O-L. -- I "RESPOND" The Same AS They do to ME!!!! -- Christ Responded TO The FOOLS ALSO!!!!!!!!
((( Matthew 23:16-19 KJV )))!!!!!!! - So Doing as Christ is """FOOLISH""" TO ALL FOOLS!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 033016

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I DON'T GO Along With any F-O-O-L. -- I "RESPOND" The Same AS They do to ME!!!! -- Christ Responded TO The FOOLS ALSO!!!!!!!!
((( Matthew 23:16-19 KJV )))!!!!!!! - So Doing as Christ is """FOOLISH""" TO ALL FOOLS!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 033016

Jesus slso said not to throw pearls to the pigs.

Letsargue

Jesus slso said not to throw pearls to the pigs.

(((((( I DIDN'T THROUGH ""Pearls"", You Blind Whatever You ARE ))))))!!!!!!!

I've Had IT With Y-O-U!!!!! - Leave ME ALONE, OR Just Continue ""Like ALL"" The OTHER FOOLS!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 033016

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Letsargue,

this is mainstream forum. If you are not one of them, you really have to be careful what you say to them. If you cross them, you are in trouble.

They already said they are biased.

So no one has right to complain what they give you.