godrulz is NOT a Christian!

Status
Not open for further replies.

keypurr

I forgive your slander again Sozo.

Now answer the question, DO YOU KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS?

Or are you a sinner?

Do you "Keep holy the Sabbath, the Seventh Day?"

Do you love you fellow man as Christ taught us to do? Or do you call him names if he thinks different. Look in the mirror Sozo. Like what you see? Are you satisfied that you know ALL the truth?

If you call others names are try to degrade them then there is no truth in you. A clanging symbol is what you have become.

Show your faith, not talk it.

Sozo

keypurr... you are not qualified to instruct anyone in the things of God. By your own words, YOU do not know Jesus from Michael the archangel.

YOU are not a believer, and are headed for an eternity separated from the life of God.

Repent of your false gospel, come to Christ, and then spend some time before God, then you might be able to speak about those things that you currently pervert and distort.

keypurr

Sozooooo, who is qualified to instruct in the things of God?

Your still in the infant stage, give yourself another 35-40 years of study.

Christ came to save men like me. He died for me. And he lives in me. I guess that is why I try not to call people names. but you my friend have truth (?), you can judge and call names in the name of Christ. You can say don't talk to sinners. Now I ask you, did he come for the righteous, or the sinners? Sit with the sinners Sozo, you are one of them.

keypurr

We are ALL sinners Sozo. That includes Lighthouse. By Christ grace you MIGHT be forgiven. In your case though it doesn't look to good. I hope I am wrong because I really do wish you the best.

Sozo

Originally posted by keypurr

We are ALL sinners Sozo.
Everyone who practices sin also practices lawlessness; and sin is lawlessness. And you know that He appeared in order to take away sins; and in Him there is no sin. No one who abides in Him sins; no one who sins has seen Him or knows Him. Little children, let no one deceive you; the one who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous; the one who practices sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The Son of God appeared for this purpose, that He might destroy the works of the devil. No one who is born of God practices sin, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

keypurr

When does he make us righteous Sozo?

Are you living in the spirit when you degrade everyone?

You are not saved til you are risen with him. Until them, run the race to win. Do not live in the flesh, that is where we sin.

Sozo

Originally posted by granite1010

Huh. Well there's a question out of left field.

I don't have one...
The question was related to your response.

Why are you here? What is it that you hope to accomplish in your interactions with others? Do you have anything to offer people, or are you just looking for accolades from people who will make you feel better about your decisions in life?

Granite

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Sozo

The question was related to your response.

Why are you here? What is it that you hope to accomplish in your interactions with others? Do you have anything to offer people, or are you just looking for accolades from people who will make you feel better about your decisions in life?

Why am I here? I enjoy being here. As far as my "interactions with others"...well, I could ask the same about you. Abusing those who disagree with you, using vulgarisms and profanity, and creating whole threads dedicated to your latest Heretic of the Moment seem to be a waste of time, energy, and a lousy witness. Maybe that's just me. What do YOU think you're doing here?

As iron sharpens iron. Keeps me on my toes. That, and TOL is fairly entertaining, considering some of the nutjobs around here...

By the way. If I wanted to be somewhere where I got "accolades," as you put it, do you really think for one second I'd spend some of my free time at TOL, of all places? A board where I am definitely in the minority? There are a lot of other people--you know, in person?--I could see or even other websites I could go to where I was around people who agreed with me. What makes you think I'm at TOL to feel better? I don't need a frickin' bulletin board to reinforce my ego or decisions, Sozo.

Hopefully, you don't either.

Sozo

Originally posted by granite1010

Why am I here? I enjoy being here. As far as my "interactions with others"...well, I could ask the same about you. Abusing those who disagree with you, using vulgarisms and profanity, and creating whole threads to your latest Heretic of the Moment seem to be a waste of time, energy, and a lousy witness.
It ovbviously gives you quite a bit of "enjoyment".

I am here to expose liars who claim to have been Christians.

I am here to expose those who now claim to be Christians, but are liars.

I am here to here to make sure that the truth of the gospel is preserved (salt) and not maligned by those who have agendas of their own.

I could be somewhere else, but I chose here.

Some people have had their eyes opened to things they had not previously understood.

Some people's hearts continue to harden because what they want is more important than the truth.

I am here to be challenged in the things I believe, and to be able to occasionally communicate it with those who have ears to hear.

I am hear to mock, insult, berate, demean, correct, and exhort those who preach a gospel of self-righteousness. I have a couple of good examples for doing that.

Jackielabby

Banned
Banned
My life is my family and my dog. And that, basically is all I need....Perfectly natural.....nothing supernatural, thank you, squire.

Status
Not open for further replies.