ECT God, the Lord, looks on the heart.

Aimiel

So many will be SO surprised in Heaven at who actually gets rewarded and who gets punished. God sees ALL.

But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.

There are those who say one thing but mean another. God looks upon what men think in their heart, their motive or agenda. Wherever we put our focus, that is where our heart steers.

For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

oatmeal

So many will be SO surprised in Heaven at who actually gets rewarded and who gets punished. God sees ALL.

But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.

There are those who say one thing but mean another. God looks upon what men think in their heart, their motive or agenda. Wherever we put our focus, that is where our heart steers.

For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

God's love and goodness gave us justification and righteousness, believers had already been judged to justified and righteous. Our errors do not yield rewards, there is no inheritance for error. There are rewards and continued inheritance for doing the right thing, keeping his commandments

Aimiel

God's love and goodness gave us justification and righteousness, believers had already been judged to justified and righteous. Our errors do not yield rewards, there is no inheritance for error. There are rewards and continued inheritance for doing the right thing, keeping his commandments
While I agree that we are justified, having been made the very righteousness of The Lord, Christians will still be judged. We are human and The Bible says that of every idle word that men shall speak they shall give account in the day of judgment. No one is exempted, even by The Blood. While our guilt of sin is gone, we are still responsible to live by the things we know and to learn more today. We are on our way to the top of His Holy Mountain to see His Face and it gets steeper towards the top. We need to help each other or there will be NO progress. The more we learn about God the more we find that we know NOTHING, compared to what we have yet to learn. Judgment is coming to this earth and it will come first to His Body.

oatmeal

While I agree that we are justified, having been made the very righteousness of The Lord, Christians will still be judged. We are human and The Bible says that of every idle word that men shall speak they shall give account in the day of judgment. No one is exempted, even by The Blood. While our guilt of sin is gone, we are still responsible to live by the things we know and to learn more today. We are on our way to the top of His Holy Mountain to see His Face and it gets steeper towards the top. We need to help each other or there will be NO progress. The more we learn about God the more we find that we know NOTHING, compared to what we have yet to learn. Judgment is coming to this earth and it will come first to His Body.

Well, Aimiel, I think you and I agree sufficiently.

thanks for viewing and posting on this thread.

Aimiel

You're welcome. Thanks for having me over. Hope I haven't over-stayed my welcome. :aimiel:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
While I agree that we are justified, having been made the very righteousness of The Lord, Christians will still be judged. We are human and The Bible says that of every idle word that men shall speak they shall give account in the day of judgment. No one is exempted, even by The Blood.

While our guilt of sin is gone,

we are still responsible to live by the things we know and to learn more today. We are on our way to the top of His Holy Mountain to see His Face and it gets steeper towards the top. We need to help each other or there will be NO progress. The more we learn about God the more we find that we know NOTHING, compared to what we have yet to learn. Judgment is coming to this earth and it will come first to His Body.

I said
I was wondering where you lost it, the truth that is. Now I know. If your guilt of sin is gone, you have lost your fear of God.

I Jn 1:8-10
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
HEART (THE INTENT OF A THOUGHT)
Heb 4:12-13
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
1 Pet 1:22
22 Since you have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit in sincere love of the brethren, love one another fervently with a pure heart,
1 Pet 1:15
15 but as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct,
Matt 12:37
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
John 3:34
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 16:13
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
John 12:48-49
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
I Jn 3:19-21
19 And by this we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before Him.
20 For if our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and knows all things.
21 Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence toward God.
James 1:26
26 If anyone among you thinks he is religious, and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this one's religion is useless.
II Th 2:11
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
Heb 4:12-13
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
Rom 8:27
27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
Heb 10:22
22 let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.
1 Pet 3:4
4 rather let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God.
Eph 6:6
6 not with eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but as bondservants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart,
James 4:8
8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
Matt 12:34
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
Matt 5:8
8 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
Matt 6:21
21 "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
Rom 5:5
5 Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.
1Thes 3:13
13 so that He may establish your hearts blameless in holiness before our God and Father at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all His saints.
John 13:1-2
1 Now before the feast of the Passover, when Jesus knew that His hour had come that He should depart from this world to the Father, having loved His own who were in the world, He loved them to the end.
2 And supper being ended, the devil having already put it into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, to betray Him,
John 7:38
38 "He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water."
1Thes 2:4
4 But as we have been approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel, even so we speak, not as pleasing men, but God who tests our hearts.
2 Tim 2:22
22 Flee also youthful lusts; but pursue righteousness, faith, love, peace with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
Luke 2:35
35 (yes, a sword will pierce through your own soul also), that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed."
Col 2:5-7
5 For though I am absent in the flesh, yet I am with you in spirit, rejoicing to see your good order and the steadfastness of your faith in Christ.
6 As you have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him,
7 rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving.
Col 3:15-16
15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.
16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
Rom 6:17
17 But God be thanked that though you were slaves of sin, yet you obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine to which you were delivered.
2 Cor 6:11
11 O Corinthians! We have spoken openly to you, our heart is wide open.
2 Cor 6:13
13 Now in return for the same (I speak as to children), you also be open.
2 Cor 5:21
21 For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.
Matt 15:18
18 "But those things which proceed out of the mouth come from the heart, and they defile a man.
2 Cor 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
Luke 6:43-45
43 "For a good tree does not bear bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good fruit.
44 "For every tree is known by its own fruit. For men do not gather figs from thorns, nor do they gather grapes from a bramble bush.
45 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.
2 Cor 1:22
22 who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee.
Phil 4:6-7
6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
2 Cor 5:12
12 For we do not commend ourselves again to you, but give you opportunity to glory on our behalf, that you may have an answer for those who boast in appearance and not in heart.
Gal 6:8-9
8 For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.
9 And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.
Phil 4:4-9
4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!
5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.
6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy-- meditate on these things.
9 The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you.
(NKJ)
We dont know where thoughts come from. But the Holy Spirit does, and He is given to us to warn us when the devil is in our minds trying to deceive us with deceptive words. The Holy Spirit is our guaranteed message from God and He only quotes verses. Now He will only quote new testament verses until you are strong enough to handle going back into the old testament. The Holy Spirit searches the hearts of all spirits. But if we dont have enough verses written in our conscience(book of beliefs) so that He can pick out the best one, He will use the ones He has. Dont be deceived even if you get a part of a verse go look it up so you dont miss the principle. Every verse is a spiritual principle just like our alphabet the verses are the Holy Spirits alphabet. The Holy Spirit knows what the intents are of other spirits, and He will warn us with a verse.

Rom 8:27
27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Matt 15:8-9
8 'These people draw near to Me with their mouth, and honor Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me.
9 And in vain they worship Me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.' "
(NKJ)

Matt 6:21
21 "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
(NKJ)

EVIL HEART
Acts 8:17-22
17 Then they laid hands on them, and they received the Holy Spirit.
18 And when Simon saw that through the laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Spirit was given, he offered them money,
19 saying, "Give me this power also, that anyone on whom I lay hands may receive the Holy Spirit."
20 But Peter said to him, "Your money perish with you, because you thought that the gift of God could be purchased with money!
21 "You have neither part nor portion in this matter, for your heart is not right in the sight of God.
22 "Repent therefore of this your wickedness, and pray God if perhaps the thought of your heart may be forgiven you.
(NKJ)

I Jn 3:21
21 Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence toward God.
(NKJ)