God in the Heavenly Place:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

I would like to show you something, if you can see it, but first; if you are not under the Old Law, why do all of you so called Christians still go by the old Prophets? - The Law and the Prophets are all in the Old Testament. That means that all the Old Testament prophesies are under the teaching of the Old Testament. - The New Testament teachings of the end-time simply back up the Old Testament teachings of the same prophesies. They all are speaking of the end of the world of the Jews, and the end of Jerusalem and the Temple. --- Luke 21:22 KJV - These be the days of vengeance, that ALL THINGS which are written may be fulfilled”. ----- Those days are over as of AD-70. ------- NOW!

Ephesians 2:6 KJV – “Hath RAISED US UP –( TOGETHER )-, and made us “SIT TOGETHER” in heavenly places in Christ Jesus”. ----- The words “SIT TOGETHER”; - “together” cannot be termed as at different times or places. It must be at the SAME TIME AND SAME PLACE”. – That is not a misprint or a miss statement. If “together” is Truth, then we have a very interesting situation. – That word, “together” changes everything. – BECAUSE, we are dealing with the “Church”. Not only the Christians at Ephesus, but all Christians everywhere, and of ALL time who were and will be justified. Even those who were justified while under the Law and all those before the Law were raised up together with us. - In short, everyone who was ever justified of God was “RAISED UP TOGETHER” at the same time, and was made to SIT TOGETHER in Heavenly places in Christ Jesus / the Body of Christ. --- HOW can that be?

Matthew 8:11 KJV – “I say unto you, that many shall come from the east and west, and shall “SIT” down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the Kingdom of Heaven”. ---&--- Luke 22:30 KJV – “Ye may eat and drink at my “TABLE” in my Kingdom, and “SIT” on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel. ----- Are they not ALL SITTING TOGETHER? – HOW?

If we take into consideration several other Scriptures of Truth, we might be able to understand GOD IN HEAVEN, and what that IS.
If you can prove that there’s TIME in God / Christ / Heaven, you may be able to prove me wrong in all this. – Revelation 21:23-24 KJV - “The Lamb is the light thereof. 24- And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it”. ----- It seems that Christ / the Truth is the Light that is seen in Heaven, not the light of the sun, moon, and stars. – If the Truth / the Word of God is the Light of Heaven, and the Word cannot pass away, then Heaven and its citizens have eternal Life there also.

The way that works: --- With Time no longer in Heaven, but the earth is still under the sun, - if you were a Christian and in Christ where he is; IN HEAVEN then, - ( Ephesians 2:6 KJV ). - Then in the carnal body that you must dwell also with the carnal brain that is all bogged down with its ability to think at the present time, you, or the Christian can’t know very much, but more than the lost by a great deal through the help of the Holy Ghost. – But, when your soul / inner man returns back to the Father for real, and not dwelling in the carcass there through Faith, a wonder happens. – Hebrews 11:1 KJV - :”Faith is the SUBSTANCE OF THINGS hoped for”. ----- While in the flesh Faith is the “SUBSTANCE”. – But when you are in Heaven, and no longer have your own body, but only the Body of Christ, you have inherited the Kingdom; the Place you have hoped for, it’s no longer Faith, but the true SUBSTANCE of the Heaven. - There everything changes, there is no longer time; and the knowledge is totally instant always. There would never be any need for thinking, because you have already done all the thinking in your body by Faith. YOU HAVE ALREADY THOUGHT. - There would be no need of going here or there in Heaven, because you would be everywhere at the same time, wherever God is at the same time. – Time, Place and Knowledge would be total always at the same time for the whole Body of Christ in HEAVEN. – This is now. -- We just have to pass from this carnal body, never to return back to it. – Until then, we are sent in and out to do the will of GOD.

God is the PLACE, the Fourth Heaven. God is all Knowledge of all time, and God is all Places of ALL time, and God is all Time, Knowledge, and the Place, ALL at the same time. God is ALL of all time at the same time where there is no time. God is I AM, and WE ARE in God, and of God, and with God all at the same time, the I AM, and the WE ARE. – Flesh and the Carnal are all of a different time; the Mind of God, and the Mind of the Evil.

All power of God / the Gospel is passed to the Christ / the Body of Christ the Church, who we are, by the Holy Ghost, but then we shall “SIT” in Heaven with all the Saints of all time to DO, AND TO JUDGE, and to change things if needed by prayer. ----- YOU ARE BEING JUDGED, AND YOU WILL BE JUDGED!
Prove this wrong if you can and if you care. – Everyone will confess, and kneel to everyone in Heaven at the same time. - That is Christ to GOD / The Fourth Heaven.

Paul – 031211

Status
Not open for further replies.