GNOSTIC FELLOWSHIP

nijjhar

Hi Brethren,

I run Oxford Gnostic Fellowship and arrange a meeting at Oxford Town Hall once a month. Very poor attendance but it does deter my spirit.

I have written two Books; one in English, THE FIRST GNOSTIC PRINCIPLES OF ONE GOD ONE FAITH and the other one in Punjabi, my native language, KAKHH OHLAE LAKHH.

The Second coming of Jesus was Satguru Nanak Dev Ji and the golden Temple is the Replacement of the Holiest of Holy of the same size. The Pool in which it is standing is called Amrit Srovar and it is the Bethsada Pool of Mercy.

So, many Prophecies have been fulfilled and now the Tares, the people unfaithful to Abraham are getting bundled up in Israel.

Israel is allowed two attacks before the Final Atomic War. Watch my Videos on Youtube channel nijjhar1.

My views are very logical that Brews Logos.

Last edited:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I just approved your membership for the theology club--read the rules carefully before you post. Posts like your OP will not be allowed...

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
One Language, many tongues......

One Language, many tongues......

Hi Brethren,

I run Oxford Gnostic Fellowship and arrange a meeting at Oxford Town Hall once a month. Very poor attendance but it does deter my spirit.

I have written two Books; one in English, THE FIRST GNOSTIC PRINCIPLES OF ONE GOD ONE FAITH and the other one in Punjabi, my native language, KAKHH OHLAE LAKHH.

The Second coming of Jesus was Satguru Nanak Dev Ji and the golden Temple is the Replacement of the Holiest of Holy of the same size. The Pool in which it is standing is called Amrit Srovar and it is the Bethsada Pool of Mercy.

So, many Prophecies have been fulfilled and now the Tares, the people unfaithful to Abraham are getting bundled up in Israel.

Israel is allowed two attacks before the Final Atomic War. Watch my Videos on Youtube channel nijjhar1.

My views are very logical that Brews Logos.

Hi nijjhar,

Welcome to the forum,

Its likely that your eclectic and more 'gnostic' orientation might get you more than a few eye-rolls among the more right-wing conservative evangelical types, unless they are well versed with the terms involved and a more allegorical, esoteric, universalist interpretation of things.

My own seasoned presence on the forum here has introcuded a more 'gnostic' flavour, but my use of the term is mainly 'generic' as one disposed towards 'experiential knowledge' and an 'esoteric interpretation' of things, although that includes classical gnosticism and its various schools and the whole lineage of all occult teaching.

I do like the various offerings of Sikhism, as the most recent religous culture and influence spearheading humanity towards a more universal religious approach and global community, in the One Spirit-Source. Its 'yoga' and insights into the holy word (shabd) and Name (Naam) are most beautiful. - its a wonderful blend or both islamic and hindu nuances, yet also having its own special fashion and sacred lineage.

Sikhism

Blessings in the holy Naam!

pj

nijjhar

Hi Brethren,

As a Newbie, you can expect me to make mistakes and I am sorry for the Spam.

If any question on my views, I would welcome your criticism.

Gnosticism is not every one piece of meal but he chosen few. One in a thousand and two in ten thousands quoted Christ Thomas of India.

I just approved your membership for the theology club--read the rules carefully before you post. Posts like your OP will not be allowed...

nijjhar

Hi Brethren,

I agree with you but hardly anyone knows Angel John, the Baptist, then how could they know the First Christ Jesus and His Second Coming Christ = Satguru Nanak Dev Ji?

Not my fault but you need to prepare a New Skin for the New Vine that Christ Jesus Brewed at Cana Marriage ceremony when He asked the servants to wash clean the Vats of the Old Vine and then fill them with clean water representing morality in Adam. That person born of water was then transformed into the New Person with New Skin capable of holding the New Vine. The Taste of the New Vine was appreciated by the village people and not the hard of hearing Jerusalem theologians or these University Professors who do not know whether Jesus or Christ died on the Cross? Do you know the answer?

People of Judah tribe, the Baby Princes of Darkness were beaten by the Kings and Emperors of Darkness of the people of Khatri tribe of the Punjab wherefrom I hail.

That is why the Old Testament is a deadly Poison to the New Testament. And that is why the Jewish Leaven, the Rotten Torah full of holes, old useless cloth with holes, was forbidden by Christ Jesus but the Messianic Jews brought this Poison by jumping over the Walls of Fold and not entering through the Proper Gate where Christ Peter is the Gatekeeper.

Gospel is Preached from your own heart with authority and my lectures are FREE.

Hi nijjhar,

Welcome to the forum,

Its likely that your eclectic and more 'gnostic' orientation might get you more than a few eye-rolls among the more right-wing conservative evangelical types, unless they are well versed with the terms involved and a more allegorical, esoteric, universalist interpretation of things.

My own seasoned presence on the forum here has introcuded a more 'gnostic' flavour, but my use of the term is mainly 'generic' as one disposed towards 'experiential knowledge' and an 'esoteric interpretation' of things, although that includes classical gnosticism and its various schools and the whole lineage of all occult teaching.

I do like the various offerings of Sikhism, as the most recent religous culture and influence spearheading humanity towards a more universal religious approach and global community, in the One Spirit-Source. Its 'yoga' and insights into the holy word (shabd) and Name (Naam) are most beautiful. - its a wonderful blend or both islamic and hindu nuances, yet also having its own special fashion and sacred lineage.

Sikhism

pj

Last edited:

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi Brethren,

As a Newbie, you can expect me to make mistakes and I am sorry for the Spam.

If any question on my views, I would welcome your criticism.

Gnosticism is not every one piece of meal but he chosen few. One in a thousand and two in ten thousands quoted Christ Thomas of India.

The Theology Club is only for the discussion of Open Theism and Mid Acts Dispensationalism--not Gnosticism. Gnosticism does not belong in the Exclusively Christian Theology section either. Please keep Gnostic discussion in the Religion section and you'll do fine. ;).

Opening a Gnostic Fellowship thread for other with similar views is also a good move. But this---->"and my lectures are FREE" Is a no--no. It's spam. It's an attempt to direct members of this board offsite to watch your youtubes.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
The Theology Club is only for the discussion of Open Theism and Mid Acts Dispensationalism--not Gnosticism. Gnosticism does not belong in the Exclusively Christian Theology section either. Please keep Gnostic discussion in the Religion section and you'll do fine. ;).

Opening a Gnostic Fellowship thread for other with similar views is also a good move. But this---->"and my lectures are FREE" Is a no--no. It's spam. It's an attempt to direct members of this board offsite to watch your youtubes.

I was getting a 'feel' of nijjhar's brand of 'Gnosticism' and invited him to our Gnostic Social Club,...giving him a chance, a charitable gesture concerning his not so 'impressive' intro :) - apparently his eclecticity, style and terminology is too complex, critical or metaphoric for some, asides from promoting his materials, but thought to give him some elbow room for a time. School of hard knocks. I wonder how long his ban is for?

pj

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I was hoping he would settle into a stride. I objected to him butting into the ECT and spamming. Maybe after his ban, he'll behave better.

faramir77

Hi nijjhar,

Welcome to the forum,

Sikhism

pj

The World by wisdom knew not GOD.

Gnost-i-cism-ists.

One night, black and dead silent, observing the wheeling heavens, a craft pioleted by the ghost of bigfoot alighted upon a mountain peak distant.
Stars falling thru aurora.
Global warming, progressive.
Vote early, vote often.
Tower of Bable, rebuilt, and affront to the Most High,
Take a tour, it right there in Ansterdam.

-ah-jp