Global warming idiots intend to force everyone to buy electric cars

marke

Have gas prices skyrocketed under Biden? Of course. Leftists and democrats want fuel to get so expensive people will stop driving efficient cars and will be forced to buy extremely unpopular and impractical electric cars.

Why are so many world leaders pushing electric cars? Because many of them believe the world will end in 10 years if we don't. Do world leaders understand why electric cars are such a bad idea for most people around the world? No, they don't understand and American global warming buffoons intend to force poor people to either buy electric cars or walk. Rich elitists who have high-paying jobs, many within the US government, don't give a flip about the financial hardships they heap on poor people with their inane policies.

During a live streaming event this week, the Biden administration’s energy secretary, Jennifer Granholm, said that a way to deal with $5 per gallon gas is to purchase an electric vehicle

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Have gas prices skyrocketed under Biden? Of course. Leftists and democrats want fuel to get so expensive people will stop driving efficient cars and will be forced to buy extremely unpopular and impractical electric cars.

Why are so many world leaders pushing electric cars? Because many of them believe the world will end in 10 years if we don't. Do world leaders understand why electric cars are such a bad idea for most people around the world? No, they don't understand and American global warming buffoons intend to force poor people to either buy electric cars or walk. Rich elitists who have high-paying jobs, many within the US government, don't give a flip about the financial hardships they heap on poor people with their inane policies.

During a live streaming event this week, the Biden administration’s energy secretary, Jennifer Granholm, said that a way to deal with $5 per gallon gas is to purchase an electric vehicle
When proponents of ending fossil fuels start flying on electric airplanes I'll pay attention to them.

Similarly when proponents of taking away our guns start arming their bodyguards with pea shooters and slingshots I'll pay attention to them

Gary K

Banned
When proponents of ending fossil fuels start flying on electric airplanes I'll pay attention to them.

Similarly when proponents of taking away our guns start arming their bodyguards with pea shooters and slingshots I'll pay attention to them
I'll start listening when both groups shed their wealth and live like the rest of us. Until then, no cigar. The hypocrisy is just way too deep.