Give me your rapists, your criminals, Your huddled drug dealers yearning to sell

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Canada Says, ‘Give Me Your MBAs, Your Entrepreneurs’

In August, there were about 570,000 international students in Canada, a 60 percent jump from three years ago. That surge is helping power the biggest increase in international immigration in more than a century. The country took in 425,000 people in the 12 months through September, boosting population growth to a three-decade high of 1.4 percent, the fastest pace in the Group of Seven club of industrialized nations.

Canada’s immigration system has long targeted the highly skilled. More than 65 percent of foreign-born adults had a post-secondary degree in 2017, the highest share tracked by members of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development. “We are the biggest talent poachers in the OECD,” says Stéfane Marion, chief economist of the National Bank of Canada. As a result, he says, the country is better equipped to deal with globalization and technological change—“it’s a massive, massive advantage.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-02/canada-says-give-me-your-mbas-your-entrepreneurs

Last edited:

ok doser

meanwhile, retarded liberals want us to admit these:

Screen-Shot-2018-10-20-at-9.27.28-AM-800x350.png

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
It should be noted that with 5250 miles of "unwalled" border, Canada has always had to combat the "brain drain" of some of its best talent to the US, attracted by its greater advantages in terms of money, prestige, research facilities .....!

"Ok dossier" also conveniently fails to mention that in late 2016, Canada also accepted 25,000 Syrian refugees - the kind of emigrants that the US under this President was "avoiding like the plague!"

ok doser

..Canada also accepted 25,000 Syrian refugees ...

25,000, eh?

that sounds like a lot!

A total of 38,901 Muslim refugees entered the U.S. in fiscal year 2016, making up almost half (46%) of the nearly 85,000 refugees who entered the country in that period, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of data from the State Department's Refugee Processing Center.

ok doser

It should be noted that with 5250 miles of "unwalled" border, Canada has always had to combat the "brain drain" of some of its best talent to the US, attracted by its greater advantages in terms of money, prestige, research facilities .....!

many who can afford it also come for our superior medical care :banana:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
25,000, eh?

that sounds like a lot!

A total of 38,901 Muslim refugees entered the U.S. in fiscal year 2016, making up almost half (46%) of the nearly 85,000 refugees who entered the country in that period, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of data from the State Department's Refugee Processing Center.

Given that Canada has approximately 10% of America's population, accepting 25000 Syrian immigrants would be the equivalent to 250000 in the US!

many who can afford it also come for our superior medical care :banana:

The average Canadian has a life expectancy of 2-3 years longer than their American counterparts and don't face personal bankruptcy should someone in their family require extensive medical care.

In 2017 alone, an estimated 1,400,000 Americans chose to receive their medical care outside of the US!

https://patientsbeyondborders.com/medical-tourism-statistics-facts

Last edited:

ok doser

Given that Canada has approximately 10% of America's population, accepting 25000 Syrian immigrants would be the equivalent to 250000 in the US!

if you made the comparison on a per capita basis

but why do that?

why not make the comparison based on land mass?

or job opportunities?

or gdp?

The average Canadian has a life expectancy of 2-3 years longer than their American counterparts and don't face personal bankruptcy should someone in their family require extensive medical care.

no, what they face instead is extremely long waits for service

unless, as many Canadians do, they have private insurance to augment their government provided care

In 2017 alone, an estimated 1,400,000 Americans chose to receive their medical care outside of the US!

https://patientsbeyondborders.com/medical-tourism-statistics-facts

interesting - i was unaware of this - i wonder what they're getting - what are they comfortable getting outside the US (would you choose to go to a mexican hospital for care?) that they can't get here

and dude - you really should lay off the exclamation marks - makes you look like a teen posting on snapchat

ok doser

that, yes, but also livable winters

ok doser

The average Canadian has a life expectancy of 2-3 years longer than their American counterparts ....

the canadian numbers aren't skewed by these:

aHomicideRateRace.jpg

not a lot of blacks and Hispanics in the great white north

:think: maybe that's why it's great :banana:

Last edited:

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
I'm sick and tired of the asinine claim that liberals in America are for "open borders " and think anyone should be allowed into America, no questions asked . On the contrary , liberals DO want the southern border to be carefully patrolled and under surveillance and want any dangerous criminal or drug dealer to be deported or put in prison for life if they commit murder .
However, liberals are rightly opposed to deporting all the illegals who have been living in America for some time and who are peaceful and law-abiding, work hard and pay taxes , because these so-called "illegals" actually contribute billions of dollars tot he US economy every year and deporting all or even most of them, even if this were possible, would do serious damage to the US economy , leave so many employers without the employees they need to operate their businesses and uproot intact families and put the lives of a lot of innocent people in jeopardy .
But Trump's wall is a stupid idea which would be totally ineffective w waste billion and do nothing to make America safer . There are better and less expensive ways to control border security . And only a tiny fraction of the illegals in America are drug dealers, murderers and rapists . The illegals have a lower level of crime than US born citizens .

ok doser

The illegals have a lower level of crime than US born citizens .

we have another retard here who makes the same claim

my counter is always "illegals have a lower level of reported crime than US born citizens"

given that most crime happens within community, how many illegal immigrant victims of crime are apt to call the cops when they're raped, assaulted, victims of theft?

genuineoriginal

I'm sick and tired of the asinine claim that liberals in America are for "open borders " and think anyone should be allowed into America, no questions asked . On the contrary , liberals DO want the southern border to be carefully patrolled and under surveillance and want any dangerous criminal or drug dealer to be deported or put in prison for life if they commit murder .
However, liberals are rightly opposed to deporting all the illegals who have been living in America for some time and who are peaceful and law-abiding, work hard and pay taxes , because these so-called "illegals" actually contribute billions of dollars tot he US economy every year and deporting all or even most of them, even if this were possible, would do serious damage to the US economy , leave so many employers without the employees they need to operate their businesses and uproot intact families and put the lives of a lot of innocent people in jeopardy .

Where are these sane liberals you are referring to?
They sure aren't on the news making talking points.

ok doser

couldn't tell ya - i'm blocked from the wapo article - stupid paywalls

those were the first two of 200,000,000 hits from my google search

ok doser

... liberals DO want the southern border to be carefully patrolled and under surveillance and want any dangerous criminal or drug dealer to be deported or put in prison for life if they commit murder ....

ok, but what about the hundreds of thousands of immigrants who want to come to america but can't be bothered to follow the legal procedures?

you don't say a thing about them

Kit the Coyote

couldn't tell ya - i'm blocked from the wapo article - stupid paywalls

those were the first two of 200,000,000 hits from my google search

Chrome's incognito window option is useful if you are just looking to peek around that wall now and then.

I got a lot of hits on my search too but mostly from conservative sites saying that liberals were for open borders. I didn't find any from liberals sites using that language.