Give me liberty or give me death

marke

What are we now seeing all over the world today that is so impressive? Oppressed people, groups, minorities, and enfeebled defenseless people rising upo to demonic despots saying "Give me liberty or give me death!" Thank God for those who still take such stands against ungodly tyranny. There are worldwide protests against Marxist fascist mandates and Americans should thank God for them. Canadian truckers are refusing to surrender to idiots who admire Chinese slavery and german fascism. Thank God. Americans have been arrested and jailed without bail for standing up to fascist Marxist democrat voter fraud. Thank God.

Ukraine is now being invaded by one of the most wicked communist fascist dictators in the world, Putin. Russia has massive advantages offer the smaller nation of Ukraine, and other free nations around the world are not going to go to war against Russia in defense of Ukraine, so doomed Ukrainian soldiers are standing up to the bloody troops of the demonic giant, saying
"Give us liberty or give us death."

"This is a Russian military ship. I suggest you lay down your weapons and surrender to avoid bloodshed and unnecessary victims. Otherwise we will open fire on you," the Russians reportedly told them via radio.

"Russian warship, go f*** yourself!" was the reply.

The Russians opened fire on the island and killed all 13 soldiers.

"All the defenders of the island of Zmiinyi died, but did not surrender," the president later confirmed.

"All of them will be named Heroes of Ukraine," he said.

God bless them for their ultimate sacrificial deaths in defense of innocent people in their nation of Ukraine.