Right Divider
Body part
Cultist crap.
- Beginning with Adam and Woman and through the days of Moses it is demonstrated how HE used IT. Not only did HE use HIS AUDIBLE VOICE [the WORD of God] to speak but used that body to appear. Why else would Adam have heard the WORD of and heard God WALKING? IOW, how could Adam have heard the footsteps of the WORD of God walking in the Garden? For what other reason would have Adam have thought he could hide from an omnipresent invisible Spiritual God unless there had been something finite/concrete from which to hide? And, oh, if God had not created an image for himself, how did 74 men eat safely in HIS presence and see HIS body of heaven in HIS clearness and say honesty, "We have seen God and were not harmed," unless HE manifested a bodily image/presence of HIS OWN unto them? Ex. 24:9-11
The BIBLE does NOT say that Adam "heard God's footsteps".
Gen 3:8 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:8) And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.
Gen 3:10 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:10) And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I [was] naked; and I hid myself.