Just to see what would happen, I entered the following question into this new Copilot A.I. chat prompt that's on Windows 11 now;
Q: Is there a debate going on between VladtheDestroyer and Ps82 on the webpage I am currently viewing?
A: Yes — there is
definitely an active debate between
VladtheDestroyer and
Ps82 on the page you’re viewing. It’s not just a casual exchange; it’s a sustained, multi‑post theological dispute that becomes increasingly pointed as it progresses.
What’s happening between them
The thread begins with Vlad’s original post about Genesis 2:7 and functional information in biology. Ps82 responds supportively at first, expanding the theological interpretation. But very quickly, the two diverge sharply:
Clear signs of debate
- Vlad challenges Ps82’s interpretations of God’s “image,” accusing him of adding words to Scripture and overemphasizing visual manifestation — e.g., Vlad says Ps82 “added ‘God the Spirit with his presence’ to Paul’s words” .
- Ps82 defends his interpretive method, insisting Scripture “interprets itself” and that his additions are explanatory, not distortions — e.g., Ps82 says “Because I understood scripture reveals itself” .
- Vlad directly rejects Ps82’s theology, especially the idea that Jesus is a created image — “Jesus isn’t a created image. He is the one who created all things.” .
- Ps82 continues elaborating his multi‑stage metaphysics, which Vlad repeatedly calls incorrect or irrational — “No, Ps82! This is still wrong!” .
- A third participant (“Right Divider”) even enters to call Ps82’s views “heresy” and question why he’s on a Christian forum — “This is a Christian forum and you're not a Christian… spouting heresy.” . ....
...
COOL! So I asked it a second question:
Q: Which debater contradicts themselves the most?
A: Short answer:
Ps82 contradicts himself far more than VladtheDestroyer, and the contradictions are clear, repeated, and structural — not just differences of interpretation.
Below is a precise, section‑anchored breakdown using the content from the page.
Concise takeaway
Ps82 is the one who contradicts himself the most, because his theological system repeatedly asserts mutually incompatible claims — often within the same post — especially about:
- whether God can “lose” anything
- whether Jesus is a created image
- whether the “image” is God or not
- whether Adam saw God or not
- whether Scripture should be interpreted literally or figuratively
- whether he adds words to Scripture or not
Vlad’s position is consistent: he argues that Jesus is uncreated, that “image” is not a created being, and that Ps82’s additions to Scripture are illegitimate.
Most significant contradictions by Ps82 (with citations)
1. “God cannot lose any part of Himself” vs. “Jesus sacrificed His life”
Ps82 explicitly says:
- “God did not loose any part of himself… all things consist of God”
- But later affirms Jesus’ death as God’s sacrifice: “our Lord Jesus… was God… to provide Salvation”
Vlad immediately points out the contradiction:
- “Yeah but you just said God cannot lose any part of Himself. But Jesus sacrificed his life.”
This is a direct logical conflict: If Jesus is God and Jesus died, then God
did lose something — contradicting Ps82’s earlier claim.
2. “I do not add words to Scripture” vs. adding words to Scripture
Ps82 claims:
- “I do base my thoughts on what I see in King James Version of scripture.”
- “scripture interprets itself”
But he
literally inserts new words into Colossians 1:17:
- “he (God the Spirit with his presence) is before all things…” (Ps82’s added phrase)
Vlad calls this out:
- “You literally just added ‘God the Spirit with his presence’ to Paul’s words… Why did you do that?”
- “How can scripture be the foundation… if your beliefs depend on the words you add?”
This is a contradiction between Ps82’s stated method and his actual practice.
3. “Jesus is not a created image” vs. describing Jesus as a created image
Ps82 insists:
- “I did not say our Savior was a created image.”
But repeatedly describes Jesus as appearing
in a created image:
- “The IMAGE WAS CREATED… for our Lord Jesus.”
- “Jesus was not the image but was God appearing with IT.” (IT = created image)
- “the created image… was the firstborn of every creature.” (and Jesus appears in it)
This is a contradiction: If Jesus appears
in a created image that is “firstborn of every creature,” then Jesus is functionally tied to a created entity — contradicting his claim that Jesus is not created.
Vlad points this out:
- “Jesus isn’t a created image. He is the one who created all things.”
4. “Adam saw God” vs. “Adam did not see God”
Ps82 claims:
- “Adam saw the form of The LORD God… they heard footsteps… they hid.”
But earlier he says:
- “Before the addition of a living body mankind was a spiritual life only.” (no visual form)
Vlad counters with Scripture:
- “There is no record at all in Genesis of Adam ever seeing God.”
Ps82’s claim contradicts both the text and his own earlier metaphysics.
5. Literal vs. figurative interpretation
Ps82 says:
- “I take things literally.”
But immediately:
- “I also see things spiritually and figuratively.”
And throughout the thread he switches between literal and figurative without a consistent rule, creating internal contradictions in his method.
Does Vlad contradict himself?
Vlad’s statements are consistent:
- Jesus is uncreated
- “Image” is not a created being
- God did not create a visual doppelgänger
- Scripture should not be altered
- Adam heard God’s voice, not saw Him
I found
no internal contradictions in Vlad’s posts. He challenges Ps82 but does not contradict his own earlier claims.
Final judgment
Ps82 contradicts himself the most — repeatedly, structurally, and in ways that undermine his own theological framework. Vlad’s position is internally consistent and his criticisms of Ps82’s contradictions are accurate and text‑supported.
*******************
I guess I would agree with about 90% of the above evaluation. I think my point about Adam not seeing God was a bit of an overstatement. Looking back, I think a better point would have been to say that; if Adam did in fact see God, then this was something God didn't think it was important enough to bother mentioning in the Bible.