General Wesley Clark, "our allies" have created ISIS

Cam

BANNED
Banned
Clark argues radical Islam fed and fueled by the "geo-strategic powers in the region" to fight the Iranians and Hezbollah. Gee, which "geo strategic powers" have been openly calling for attacks on Iran and Syria? Which geo strategic power tried to force Obama's hand on Syria after the false flag nerve gas attacks- which didn't work, and which preceded the unveiling of ISIS?

Kelly does her best to beat Clark into submission chirping the Zionist mantra of Huntington's Clash of Civilizations.

So you see, Bybee, you don't have to worry about ISIS. All you have to worry about is another 9/11 false flag blamed on ISIS.

Mocking You

Clark argues radical Islam fed and fueled by the "geo-strategic powers in the region" to fight the Iranians and Hezbollah. Gee, which "geo strategic powers" have been openly calling for attacks on Iran and Syria? Which geo strategic power tried to force Obama's hand on Syria after the false flag nerve gas attacks- which didn't work, and which preceded the unveiling of ISIS?

Why don't you simply come out and say what you mean instead of using leading questions and innuendo?

I watched the video. The answer to your question is the Sunni's in the region. The Saudis, in particular. This can be seen at the 3:45 mark to about the 4:17 mark.

Cam

BANNED
Banned
Why don't you simply come out and say what you mean instead of using leading questions and innuendo?

I watched the video. The answer to your question is the Sunni's in the region. The Saudis, in particular. This can be seen at the 3:45 mark to about the 4:17 mark.

Show me evidence, show me an article where the Saudis called for the US to attack Syria and Iran.

Mocking You

Show me evidence, show me an article where the Saudis called for the US to attack Syria and Iran.

Whatever for? I never said they did.

Did you watch the video, especially from 3:45-4:17. This is where Gen. Wesley Clark says the Sunni's in Saudi Arabia are OK with ISIS because ISIS is willing to attack Syria and Iran.

Cam

BANNED
Banned
Whatever for? I never said they did.

Did you watch the video, especially from 3:45-4:17. This is where Gen. Wesley Clark says the Sunni's in Saudi Arabia are OK with ISIS because ISIS is willing to attack Syria and Iran.

He talks about "geo strategic powers in the region". But, since you're dumb, or playing dumb, dumb maybe...I'll spell it out yet one more time:

A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties. The author is Oded Yinon, a senior advisor to the Israeli Foreign Affairs Ministry and later a journalist with the Jerusalem Post.

...Breaking Egypt down territorially into distinct geographical regions is the political aim of Israel in the Nineteen Eighties on its Western front.

Egypt is divided and torn apart into many foci of authority. If Egypt falls apart, countries like Libya, Sudan or even the more distant states will not continue to exist in their present form and will join the downfall and dissolution of Egypt. The vision of a Christian Coptic State in Upper Egypt alongside a number of weak states with very localized power and without a centralized government as to date, is the key to a historical development which was only set back by the peace agreement but which seems inevitable in the long run.13

The Western front, which on the surface appears more problematic, is in fact less complicated than the Eastern front, in which most of the events that make the headlines have been taking place recently. Lebanon's total dissolution into five provinces serves as a precendent for the entire Arab world including Egypt, Syria, Iraq and the Arabian peninsula and is already following that track. The dissolution of Syria and Iraq later on into ethnically or religiously unqiue areas such as in Lebanon, is Israel's primary target on the Eastern front in the long run, while the dissolution of the military power of those states serves as the primary short term target. Syria will fall apart, in accordance with its ethnic and religious structure, into several states such as in present day Lebanon, so that there will be a Shi'ite Alawi state along its coast, a Sunni state in the Aleppo area, another Sunni state in Damascus hostile to its northern neighbor, and the Druzes who will set up a state, maybe even in our Golan, and certainly in the Hauran and in northern Jordan. This state of affairs will be the guarantee for peace and security in the area in the long run, and that aim is already within our reach today.14

Iraq, rich in oil on the one hand and internally torn on the other, is guaranteed as a candidate for Israel's targets. Its dissolution is even more important for us than that of Syria. Iraq is stronger than Syria. In the short run it is Iraqi power which constitutes the greatest threat to Israel. An Iraqi-Iranian war will tear Iraq apart and cause its downfall at home even before it is able to organize a struggle on a wide front against us. Every kind of inter-Arab confrontation will assist us in the short run and will shorten the way to the more important aim of breaking up Iraq into denominations as in Syria and in Lebanon. In Iraq, a division into provinces along ethnic/religious lines as in Syria during Ottoman times is possible. So, three (or more) states will exist around the three major cities: Basra, Baghdad and Mosul, and Shi'ite areas in the south will separate from the Sunni and Kurdish north. It is possible that the present Iranian-Iraqi confrontation will deepen this polarization.15

http://cosmos.ucc.ie/cs1064/jabowen/IPSC/articles/article0005345.html

1996, A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm, a white paper prepared for Benjamin Netanyahu:

Syria challenges Israel on Lebanese soil. An effective approach, and one with which American can sympathize, would be if Israel seized the strategic initiative along its northern borders by engaging Hizballah, Syria, and Iran, as the principal agents of aggression in Lebanon, including by:

striking Syria’s drug-money and counterfeiting infrastructure in Lebanon, all of which focuses on Razi Qanan.

paralleling Syria’s behavior by establishing the precedent that Syrian territory is not immune to attacks emanating from Lebanon by Israeli proxy forces.

striking Syrian military targets in Lebanon, and should that prove insufficient, striking at select targets in Syria proper....

...Israel can shape its strategic environment, in cooperation with Turkey and Jordan, by weakening, containing, and even rolling back Syria. This effort can focus on removing Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq — an important Israeli strategic objective in its own right — as a means of foiling Syria’s regional ambitions. Jordan has challenged Syria's regional ambitions recently by suggesting the restoration of the Hashemites in Iraq...

...Participants in the Study Group on "A New Israeli Strategy Toward 2000:"

Richard Perle, American Enterprise Institute, Study Group Leader

James Colbert, Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs
Charles Fairbanks, Jr., Johns Hopkins University/SAIS
Douglas Feith, Feith and Zell Associates
Robert Loewenberg, President, Institute for Advanced Strategic and Political Studies
Jonathan Torop, The Washington Institute for Near East Policy
David Wurmser, Institute for Advanced Strategic and Political Studies
Meyrav Wurmser, Johns Hopkins University

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article1438.htm

The OSP was an open and largely unfiltered conduit to the White House not only for the Iraqi opposition. It also forged close ties to a parallel, ad hoc intelligence operation inside Ariel Sharon's office in Israel specifically to bypass Mossad and provide the Bush administration with more alarmist reports on Saddam's Iraq than Mossad was prepared to authorise.

"None of the Israelis who came were cleared into the Pentagon through normal channels," said one source familiar with the visits. Instead, they were waved in on Mr Feith's authority without having to fill in the usual forms. http://www.theguardian.com/world/2003/jul/17/iraq.usa

The geo strategic power planning attacks on Iran and Syria since before 9/11 is none other than...Israel!

You knew that, didn't you?

Cam

BANNED
Banned
Hmpf...has Israel ever "fed and fueled" radical Islamists before?

How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas

By
Andrew Higgins

Updated Jan. 24, 2009 12:01 a.m. ET

Moshav Tekuma, Israel

Surveying the wreckage of a neighbor's bungalow hit by a Palestinian rocket, retired Israeli official Avner Cohen traces the missile's trajectory back to an "enormous, stupid mistake" made 30 years ago.

"Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel's creation," says Mr. Cohen, a Tunisian-born Jew who worked in Gaza for more than two decades. Responsible for religious affairs in the region until 1994, Mr. Cohen watched the Islamist movement take shape, muscle aside secular Palestinian rivals and then morph into what is today Hamas, a militant group that is sworn to Israel's destruction.

Instead of trying to curb Gaza's Islamists from the outset, says Mr. Cohen, Israel for years tolerated and, in some cases, encouraged them as a counterweight to the secular nationalists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and its dominant faction, Yasser Arafat's Fatah. Israel cooperated with a crippled, half-blind cleric named Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, even as he was laying the foundations for what would become Hamas. Sheikh Yassin continues to inspire militants today; during the recent war in Gaza, Hamas fighters confronted Israeli troops with "Yassins," primitive rocket-propelled grenades named in honor of the cleric.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB123275572295011847

Morpheus

Kelly does her best to beat Clark into submission chirping the Zionist mantra of Huntington's Clash of Civilizations.

So you see, Bybee, you don't have to worry about ISIS. All you have to worry about is another 9/11 false flag blamed on ISIS.
This is a good example of how Fox News is not news organization, but instead is a political propaganda mouthpiece posing as news. After sifting through all the baiting, cutting off and injection of position points by Kelly,Basically the most salient point was that the nation/states facilitating ISIS are our allies; and the reason they quietly facilitate them is to use them as a proxy army against Syria and Iran. Yet under those circumstances, at least in the short run, ISIS is not a major threat to us. That's not saying that they are incapable of terrorist acts here; but, it is saying that they don't have the capability to invade or build an international coalition against us since the nations quietly supporting them are already our allies. Yet, in the long view, if they are allowed to continue unchecked they will eventually strengthen, and their threat will increase.

That being said, unless I've really missed something, I have not heard much of anything about ISIS from Israel. I would only guess it is because they share similar enemies, and as long as ISIS stays focused on Syria, Iraq, and then Iran then Israel finds them useful.

Cam

BANNED
Banned
This is a good example of how Fox News is not news organization, but instead is a political propaganda mouthpiece posing as news. After sifting through all the baiting, cutting off and injection of position points by Kelly,Basically the most salient point was that the nation/states facilitating ISIS are our allies; and the reason they quietly facilitate them is to use them as a proxy army against Syria and Iran. Yet under those circumstances, at least in the short run, ISIS is not a major threat to us. That's not saying that they are incapable of terrorist acts here; but, it is saying that they don't have the capability to invade or build an international coalition against us since the nations quietly supporting them are already our allies. Yet, in the long view, if they are allowed to continue unchecked they will eventually strengthen, and their threat will increase.

That being said, unless I've really missed something, I have not heard much of anything about ISIS from Israel. I would only guess it is because they share similar enemies, and as long as ISIS stays focused on Syria, Iraq, and then Iran then Israel finds them useful.

For crying out loud, 9/11 was about enlisting the United States in Israel's agenda and that's what we've been operating under since. Seriously, you need an Israeli statement on ISIS in the year or so since it replaced the stalled Al Qaeda in Syria after the gas attacks we supported?

Man up. If you are going to oppose the matrix they are going to hate you. If you need affection and can't handle unpopularity, just follow sports.

Morpheus

For crying out loud, 9/11 was about enlisting the United States in Israel's agenda and that's what we've been operating under since. Seriously, you need an Israeli statement on ISIS in the year or so since it replaced the stalled Al Qaeda in Syria after the gas attacks we supported?

Man up. If you are going to oppose the matrix they are going to hate you. If you need affection and can't handle unpopularity, just follow sports.

To start with, I'm not quite as paranoid as you. Second, I find little effect, and no fear, from any of this since, as you made reference to the Matrix, all these activities are occurring inside the metaphorical Matrix. They are all distractions from our true world and kingdom which we will realize soon enough. Don't get so tied up in things with no eternal outcome. Their purpose is to cause us to long for something better unmade by human hands. The trick is to realize that the spoon is not real.

Cam

BANNED
Banned
To start with, I'm not quite as paranoid as you. Second, I find little effect, and no fear, from any of this since, as you made reference to the Matrix, all these activities are occurring inside the metaphorical Matrix. They are all distractions from our true world and kingdom which we will realize soon enough. Don't get so tied up in things with no eternal outcome. Their purpose is to cause us to long for something better unmade by human hands. The trick is to realize that the spoon is not real.

I know. People aren't really getting their legs blown off. Homes aren't being destroyed. No one was gassed to death. Children aren't being terrified.

At least, none of that in our American ivory tower half a world away from the battlefield. Besides, Christ is coming back, what does it really matter?

Morpheus

I know. People aren't really getting their legs blown off. Homes aren't being destroyed. No one was gassed to death. Children aren't being terrified.

At least, none of that in our American ivory tower half a world away from the battlefield. Besides, Christ is coming back, what does it really matter?
All I'm saying is don't get so tied up in these things that you lose the big picture. These things are happening, and no matter how much we get tied up in them they will continue. We do what little we can tangibly, but spending hour upon hour tieing ourselves up in the distractions only reduces what time we leave available for affective actions that might actually affect consequences. Touching one person is greater than spending hours and days reading and talking about things to no end. If the purpose of discussion is to change a heart that is a valid end, but if it is to change someone's mind it is folly. We aren't called to convince people that things are bad; they can see that on their own. We are called to show them the way to Christ, that all this is temporary and that there is a better way.