General Austin to dishonorably discharge heroic American servicemen if they do not take the Biden covid jab.

marke

With Biden and the leftist communists, the military's primary job is not to defend America and the Constitution but to unquestioningly obey the irrational dictates of illegitimate democrat communist fascist officials. Damn Biden and the anti-American leftist radicals currently unjustly governing America for their hateful Marxist views and edicts.

"A United States Marine who served in Afghanistan during Operation Freedom Sentinel and Operation Southern Vigilance is facing dishonorable discharge if he does not get the COVID shots," the report alleged. "This service member graduated as the Honor Graduate of the class in a course meant for Corporals and Sergeants and is currently serving as an E4 (Corporal)."

The Marine has previously been diagnosed with two heart conditions: arrhythmia and right bundle branch blockage. "Taking the shot isn't an option for this Marine due to the side effects of blood clots and heart inflammation being seen," Liberty Counsel alleged.

"The military personnel informed the Marine that the only way for a medical wavier was that the diagnoses would have to be congenital heart failure," the report said. "He is also being told there are no religious exemptions."

The anonymous Marine corporal told Liberty Counsel, "If I don't stand for what I believe in, I could never look at myself in the mirror again. This is everything I've fought for and taught my Marines and everything our Founding Fathers stood against. This is completely unconstitutional and goes against more than one Amendment."

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
They don't disserve VA services if they refuse to get vaccinated. Try going through boot camp / basic training and refuse vaccinations and see how far you get.

marke

They don't disserve VA services if they refuse to get vaccinated. Try going through boot camp / basic training and refuse vaccinations and see how far you get.
Go ahead and mock American heroes and patriots - Biden and his mob of degenerate democrats do - all the time.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
If you join the military and are anti-vaccination then you are neither a hero or a patriot. You are a fool.

marke

If you join the military and are anti-vaccination then you are neither a hero or a patriot. You are a fool.
If you ignore the science and simply take the jab because the political powers indebted to the pharmaceutical companies tell you to then you are under the spell of very bad people.