Gays For Trump

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
:thumb:

Follow the Twitter hashtag #GaysForTrump (click here)

....and NO, I'm not gay, I just find it fascinating.

CnClv_BUcAEdqV7.jpg

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Gays rally around Trump after Orlando attacks

Source: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/gays-rally-around-trump-after-orlando-attacks/article/2593742

QUOTE:
The horror of Sunday's terrorist attack in Orlando at a gay nightclub has sent shockwaves throughout the LGBT community and forced many to change their support from Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump.

On Reddit, a gay man who lost a friend in the terror attack at Pulse said that he was never more ready to see Trump take office and wanted to volunteer for the billionaire's campaign.

"I'm shaken, I'm a mess, I'm broken, but I've never been more determined for a leader to actually take charge and make a change, how do i get started. How do I help this man lead us into a safer country?" 4yyyy wrote.

Another gay man posted that he was gay and liberal, but had enough of political correctness and is voting for Trump for his honesty.

"Never thought this would happen, but Trump is honestly the only candidate anymore speaking his mind and not pandering for a living. I guess I'm a gay centipede?" triplebro wrote.

The political correctness coming out of the Left and their ability to blame gun owners instead of radical jihadists infuriated another gay man who said he officially joined the Trump train.

"I am a gay man and this disgusting incident has persuaded me to join the Trump train!" Snowduckling wrote. "I think it's horrible that adherents of Islam are allowed to spread their hate without any criticism and with tons of censorship. What we have clearly isn't working and we need a change. Hillary and Sanders will just roll over and put out the welcome mat for more Islamic influence and terror. With Trump we at least stand a chance
"........(SNIP)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well as June 2015, Trump's view on same sex marriage is that it is a state issue. What he is really saying is "if I pretend I am not for it or against it, it's no longer an issue in my campaign".

Q: You say you would have liked the states, rather than the Supreme Court, to decide on gay marriage. Is this a dead issue for the GOP at this point?
A: Some people have hopes of passing amendments, but it's not going to happen. Congress can't pass simple things, let alone that. So anybody that's making that an issue is doing it for political reasons. The Supreme Court ruled on it.
Source: Hollywood Reporter 2015 coverage: 2016 presidential hopefuls , Aug 19, 2015

What does Donald Trump believe? Social Issues: Marriage is between a man and a woman and should be defined state by state.In a Bloomberg interview in January, the businessman asserted that he personally believes marriage is between a man and a woman. While he sees it as a state issue, Trump indicated that the Supreme Court could issue a ruling to determine the law.
Source: PBS News Hour "2016 Candidate Stands" series , Jun 16, 2015

And in regards to hate crimes:

One of our next president’s most important goals must be to induce a greater tolerance for diversity. The senseless murder of Matthew Shepard in Wyoming-where an innocent boy was killed because of his sexual orientation- turned my stomach. We must work towards an America where these kinds of hate crimes are unthinkable.
Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p. 31 , Jul 2, 2000

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
..........And in regards to hate crimes.......

Sorry Rusha, those two words made me lose focus on the rest of your post.

I hate that designation, Hate Crimes. A crime is a crime, I don't care who does it to who or what the reason is. Its a dumb phrase, like the word "homophobe", a stupid word.

As for Culture Warrior, as usual I see your posts and all I see is blah blah blah. Old news.

trump-women.jpg

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Trump keeps distance in GOP platform fight on gay rights

Trump keeps distance in GOP platform fight on gay rights

It does seem that Trump's position on gay marriage and transgenders is fairly liberal ....

http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2016/07/10/trump-keeps-distance-gop-platform-fight-gay-rights/cPCIQmiCcQhP198izjoKYL/story.html

From the article:

CLEVELAND — Same-sex marriage and transgender rights are emerging as points of serious strain between social conservatives and moderates who are trying to shape the Republican platform, as thousands of party activists and delegates prepare for their convention.

Caught in the middle is Donald Trump, who claims “tremendous support, tremendous friendship” from gays, lesbians, bisexual people, and transgender people, and has gone further than most party figures to reach out to them.
Gays, in fact, are one of the few groups Trump has not singled out for criticism. But as the presumptive Republican nominee, he is also trying to assuage doubts about the convictions of his conservatism.
The uncomfortable dynamic Trump has created for himself is perhaps best illustrated by his own calendar. He huddled last month at a Manhattan hotel with hundreds of religious conservatives, many of them — such as James C. Dobson, founder of Focus on the Family, and Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council — outspoken opponents of new legal protections for gay and transgender people.
A few days later, he took what an aide described as a friendly and supportive call from Caitlyn Jenner, a former Olympic decathlete who came out as a transgender woman last year.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
As much as I don't like it, Gay Marriage has been handled in the courts like Abortion was. The fight seems pointless now. It's sick, its gross, its disgusting, its an abomination like Abortion is, but its also out of the hands of the Federal Government and any future President so wasting our breath on it can only hurt us. We need to focus on: Jobs, the Debt, Terrorism, Illegal Immigration, Trade & the Economy. By the way, Gay people should be just as interested in those things as anybody else.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Well as June 2015, Trump's view on same sex marriage is that it is a state issue. What he is really saying is "if I pretend I am not for it or against it, it's no longer an issue in my campaign".

:doh:
The President has never had the ability to influence marriage, because it is a state issue. Same as abortion.

You know what you get when you vote for a candidate who believes in traditional marriage? Exactly that- you get a candidate who believes in traditional marriage.

That's it :rolleyes:

How about voting for candidates according to their ability as President, you imbecile :wave2:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You know what you get when you vote for a candidate who believes in traditional marriage

Donald Trump doesn't believe in *traditional* marriage ... otherwise, he would have honored his first marriage.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Donald Trump doesn't believe in *traditional* marriage ... otherwise, he would have honored his first marriage.

Wow. I remembered you being a fairly smart person. Now you're just a moron.

So the on;y people who can believe in traditional marriage according to you are people who had a perfect first marriage? That's dumber than dirt, and almost as dumb as the childish stupid picture in your signature.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Cool story.

If he believed in traditional marriage and honored his first marriage, guess what?
Nothing would be different, period.

So vote according to your vain judgement, it does so much good for this country :wave:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It does seem that Trump's position on gay marriage and transgenders is fairly liberal ....

Actually Bruce isn't a transsexual, he's just a drag queen. In any event, Bruce is seen here taking advantage of Donald Trump's "New York values" hospitality.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Actually Bruce isn't a transsexual, he's just a drag queen.....
Bruce is a man who mutilated his body and pumped himself full of drugs. He is a troubled man with deep psychological problems.

...... In any event, Bruce is seen here taking advantage of Donald Trump's "New York values" hospitality.
Well Mr. Hatemonger, we know that your ignorant moronic solution to troubled people with deep psychological problems is to criminalize them and throw them in jail. That's what makes you a disgrace to Christians, conservatives, and the human race.