Gayest Signature Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Edge of October said:
Bono, speaking of The Edge - "Now you look at this guitar genius, you look at this Zen-like master that is The Edge, and you hear those brittle icy notes and you might be forgiven for forgetting that you cannot play like that unless you have a rage inside you. In fact, I had forgotten that on that particular night, and he tried to break my nose. And I learned a great, great lesson that night. You do not pick a fight with someone who for a living lives off hand-eye coordination. Dangerous, dangerous man, The Edge."

:flamer:

All Guitar players are suddenly dangerous. :darwinsm:

[Bono is a flaming commie] :Commie:

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Billybob, you can see in the signature that The Edge tried to break his friend Bono's nose. Do we need to send him after you??????????????????????

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
nah it doesn't bother me. part of being on a board is dealing with those who like to stir things up ;)

Billybob's harmless.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
LH, I think I'm BB's new target.....since that dumb Terri thing. We don't see eye to eye on the issue. I would crack a joke here but I think it would be in bad taste given the sensitivity of the issue to many people. But I know BB could take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.