From the Let’s Reward Incompetence Department

Derf

In the video, it was said that the few who were there were being moved out. But even then, my point stands that it is false to say, as you did, that "Capitol Police...were firing flash bangs into the crowd of women, elderly and children." That is not just misleading, it is false. And the videos provided from your own links clearly demonstrate that.

Furthermore, no sane person would assert that Capitol police were intentionally targeting "women, elderly and children" with flash bangs. That's just slander on your part, pure and simple.
Moved out by whom?

Arthur Brain

In the video, it was said that the few who were there were being moved out. But even then, my point stands that it is false to say, as you did, that "Capitol Police...were firing flash bangs into the crowd of women, elderly and children." That is not just misleading, it is false. And the videos provided from your own links clearly demonstrate that.

Furthermore, no sane person would assert that Capitol police were intentionally targeting "women, elderly and children" with flash bangs. That's just slander on your part, pure and simple.
Wot he said...

Derf

So the people were moving their own kids out? Not the police trying to get them to move them out? You’re confirming what I’ve written. Not that they were specifically targeting women, children and elderly, but that they were in the crowd. If this wasn’t an overreaction to a peaceful protest, then Derrick Chauvin should be freed.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Speaking of Flash-Bangs; how was everyone's Fourth? :)
Outstanding!

We celebrated by shooting fireworks at (white) women, the (white) elderly and (white) children!

Because systemic racism 😁

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You’re confirming what I’ve written. Not that they were specifically targeting women, children and elderly, but that they were in the crowd.
"Capitol Police...were firing flash bangs into the crowd of women, elderly and children."<--- Your words. But there was no "crowd of women, elderly and children. That is your delusion, as is proven by the links to the videos you provided. They do not show what you claim they show.

Also, "Derrick Chauvin should be freed"? What dose that have to do with this? Nothing.

Gary K

Banned
Once again, I took your link and watched the video and I saw scarcely few elderly and children. What I did see was a mostly "of age" unruly crowd of aggressive "protestors" who, as we all know, were very violent on that day. They deserved not only what they got, but even more that they didn't get. They thought that with their violence they could stop Vice President Pence and Congress from certifying the election. They thought it was "the Storm" promised by Q. They thought wrong. They thought very wrong.
LOL. Yeah, really violent. Like the guy that sat at Pelosi's desk, leaned back in her chair and put his feet on the desk. Oh, how violent. And we also saw Trump supporters intervene to stop people from breaking windows. Oh, how violent. We also saw thousands of them stand a long ways away from the capitol building and just look on. Oh, how violent. And it was those who were standing back and just watching, not making a move toward the capitol building, who police were launching flash bang grenades at. What were the Capitol police doing? Encouraging them to attack to get away from the Capitol police attacks on those who were peaceful?

How violent was this "riot" compared to antifa and blm riots? The only cop who died died from natural causes. Only one other person died. That one was shot by police. That doesn't come anywhere close to being a "very violent" riot. How many buildings were torched and burnt to the ground? None. That, once again, doesn't come close to the violence and destructiveness of antifa and blm riots. How many jobs of innocent people were destroyed by the "rioters"? Once again. None. That again doesn't come close to what antifa and blm do in their riots.

Your hyperbole is just that, hyperbole. You don't come close to telling the truth.

Derf

"Capitol Police...were firing flash bangs into the crowd of women, elderly and children."<--- Your words. But there was no "crowd of women, elderly and children. That is your delusion, as is proven by the links to the videos you provided. They do not show what you claim they show.

Also, "Derrick Chauvin should be freed"? What dose that have to do with this? Nothing.
My wording was not correct. It was a crowd WITH women, elderly, and children.

Derrick Chauvin's crime against a man seemingly resisting arrest started a spree of violent riots, dubbed "mostly peaceful" by the MSM, that resulting in multi-millions of dollars in loss to businesses, multiple people injured, and quite a few people violently killed. The Capitol Police over-reacted, causing at least one death (like Chauvin), and probably several. Yet Pelosi is rewarding such ineptitude by enlarging the territory of the Cap Police, usurping the executive branch's power, and putting a national police force on the ground in sovereign states.