Free from the Faith:

Letsargue

I’ve been hearing those stupid / fools teach that God will take away your drug abuse, alcoholism, whoredom, or any of the sins of the world from you. – Where do they get that foolish nonsense? God will not take any sin away from anyone. You do that yourself because of God, not because of anything that God did. – God may remove you from the sin, but not remove the sin from you. I’m speaking of the flesh, where the sin is committed, not the heart. – Sin cannot exist in the Christian’s heart / mind because the heart of the Christian is the Mind of Christ, where there cannot be sin of any kind at all, at any time and never has been.

Some of you phony false christians think you can VOTE sin away from men. Some of you uneducated creatures think you can PRAY sin away from someone; FOOLS they are, and foolishness they do, and foolishness they teach. – God can’t even remove sin from the sinner. He’ll remove the sinner from the sin. The only way God can remove the sin is to remove the father of sin / Satan. However, God will never do that. God removes both Satan and YOU from himself, and puts both in Hell where they belong; both the Devil and his children / angels. --- NO! ---- Revelation 22:14-15 KJV –

Who are some of you? – Where are some of you? – Are you glorified? – Are you from GLORY? – None of you even know what the GLORY is, the GLORY OF GOD! – If you know not what the Glory of God is, how then can any of you confess anything of being of THE GLORY OF GOD?
2 Timothy 2:8 KJV – “Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead ACCORDING TO –( MY GOSPEL )-----“. – NOOO! – PAUL HAD A GOSPEL? – You have a Gospel, and I HAVE –( A GOSPEL )--- 2 Corinthians 11:7 KJV - “I HAVE –( PREACHED )- TO YOU the Gospel of God freely? ---&--- Galatians 1:8 KJV – “Though we, or AN ANGEL FROM HEAVEN, -( PREACH )- ANY OTHER GOSPEL unto you than that which WE HAVE –( PREACHED )- UNTO YOU, let him be accursed”.----- None of you can possibly believe the Word there! – PAUL, having his own Gospel as stated, said “PREACHED” to them, -- Paul “PREACHED” the whole Gospel to them, NOT WROTE the whole Gospel to them. – Paul did / “DID” write to them of the GOSPEL, but not the whole GOSPEL that he PREACHED TO THEM. – What did Paul SAY BY THE INSPIRATION OF GOD? – “I PREACHED”. – We all have our own GOSPEL, - If I preach the same Gospel that PAUL PREACHED, do I as an Angel preach to you another Gospel? – NOOO! – You preach what the LETTER of the Word says, but I teach what the SPIRIT of the Word says. --- 2 Corinthians 3:6 KJV ---&--- 1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV --- Is Paul or any Angel, natural men? – Why then can’t you believe God’s Word?

BELIEVE! – Romans 4:3 KJV – “Abraham BELIEVED God and it was counted unto him for “RIGHTEOUSNESS”. ---&--- Romans 1:17 KJV - For therein is the –( RIGHTEOUSNESS )- OF GOD REVEALED from faith to faith: as it is written, “The just shall LIVE BY FAITH”. -----
Some of you uneducated creatures know that “FAITH without works is dead”, speaking of the works of Christ. --- John 14:15 KJV ---- Therefore, many of you say nothing about “BELIEVING” without the same works is DEAD! – Faith is believing, therefore, FAITH AND BELIEVING without those works is DEAD! --- Mark 16:16 KJV ---&--- John 3:15 KJV --- You faithless / nonbelievers say that just believing in Jesus, you’re saved without any works of any kind.. – FAITH without works IS DEAD ( AND ) BELIEVING without those SAME WORKS is DEAD ALSO!

I told you all just four years ago this month, that you were going to lose your government, and there is NOTHING you can do about it. -- In my Thread, -- “Judgment without the End”, May 2007, I told you of these things, and you all scoffed. - How do you like the way your government is going now? – Vote again for the liars instead of gaining the RIGHT TO PRAY. -- Prayer is the only thing that can possibly secure your government to some tolerable form again. Without the prayer of a true Christian, there is NO HOPE.

NOW! - All you believers and faithful know it alls, PROVE ME WRONG! –Show me your FAITH / YOUR BELIEF WITHOUT YOUR WORKS. --- James 2:18 KJV - Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works”. ----- One’s Faith / one’s belief is made manifest by his WORKS of righteousness.
Show the world where I’m wrong all you who are wiser than God!

Paul – 052311

some other dude

easter_bunny_with_egg_give_md_wht.gif

SovereigntyIsGods

I’ve been hearing those stupid / fools teach that God will take away your drug abuse, alcoholism, whoredom, or any of the sins of the world from you. – Where do they get that foolish nonsense? God will not take any sin away from anyone. You do that yourself because of God, not because of anything that God did. – God may remove you from the sin, but not remove the sin from you. I’m speaking of the flesh, where the sin is committed, not the heart. – Sin cannot exist in the Christian’s heart / mind because the heart of the Christian is the Mind of Christ, where there cannot be sin of any kind at all, at any time and never has been.

Some of you phony false christians think you can VOTE sin away from men. Some of you uneducated creatures think you can PRAY sin away from someone; FOOLS they are, and foolishness they do, and foolishness they teach. – God can’t even remove sin from the sinner. He’ll remove the sinner from the sin. The only way God can remove the sin is to remove the father of sin / Satan. However, God will never do that. God removes both Satan and YOU from himself, and puts both in Hell where they belong; both the Devil and his children / angels. --- NO! ---- Revelation 22:14-15 KJV –

Who are some of you? – Where are some of you? – Are you glorified? – Are you from GLORY? – None of you even know what the GLORY is, the GLORY OF GOD! – If you know not what the Glory of God is, how then can any of you confess anything of being of THE GLORY OF GOD?
2 Timothy 2:8 KJV – “Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead ACCORDING TO –( MY GOSPEL )-----“. – NOOO! – PAUL HAD A GOSPEL? – You have a Gospel, and I HAVE –( A GOSPEL )--- 2 Corinthians 11:7 KJV - “I HAVE –( PREACHED )- TO YOU the Gospel of God freely? ---&--- Galatians 1:8 KJV – “Though we, or AN ANGEL FROM HEAVEN, -( PREACH )- ANY OTHER GOSPEL unto you than that which WE HAVE –( PREACHED )- UNTO YOU, let him be accursed”.----- None of you can possibly believe the Word there! – PAUL, having his own Gospel as stated, said “PREACHED” to them, -- Paul “PREACHED” the whole Gospel to them, NOT WROTE the whole Gospel to them. – Paul did / “DID” write to them of the GOSPEL, but not the whole GOSPEL that he PREACHED TO THEM. – What did Paul SAY BY THE INSPIRATION OF GOD? – “I PREACHED”. – We all have our own GOSPEL, - If I preach the same Gospel that PAUL PREACHED, do I as an Angel preach to you another Gospel? – NOOO! – You preach what the LETTER of the Word says, but I teach what the SPIRIT of the Word says. --- 2 Corinthians 3:6 KJV ---&--- 1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV --- Is Paul or any Angel, natural men? – Why then can’t you believe God’s Word?

BELIEVE! – Romans 4:3 KJV – “Abraham BELIEVED God and it was counted unto him for “RIGHTEOUSNESS”. ---&--- Romans 1:17 KJV - For therein is the –( RIGHTEOUSNESS )- OF GOD REVEALED from faith to faith: as it is written, “The just shall LIVE BY FAITH”. -----
Some of you uneducated creatures know that “FAITH without works is dead”, speaking of the works of Christ. --- John 14:15 KJV ---- Therefore, many of you say nothing about “BELIEVING” without the same works is DEAD! – Faith is believing, therefore, FAITH AND BELIEVING without those works is DEAD! --- Mark 16:16 KJV ---&--- John 3:15 KJV --- You faithless / nonbelievers say that just believing in Jesus, you’re saved without any works of any kind.. – FAITH without works IS DEAD ( AND ) BELIEVING without those SAME WORKS is DEAD ALSO!

I told you all just four years ago this month, that you were going to lose your government, and there is NOTHING you can do about it. -- In my Thread, -- “Judgment without the End”, May 2007, I told you of these things, and you all scoffed. - How do you like the way your government is going now? – Vote again for the liars instead of gaining the RIGHT TO PRAY. -- Prayer is the only thing that can possibly secure your government to some tolerable form again. Without the prayer of a true Christian, there is NO HOPE.

NOW! - All you believers and faithful know it alls, PROVE ME WRONG! –Show me your FAITH / YOUR BELIEF WITHOUT YOUR WORKS. --- James 2:18 KJV - Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works”. ----- One’s Faith / one’s belief is made manifest by his WORKS of righteousness.
Show the world where I’m wrong all you who are wiser than God!

Paul – 052311

This is wickedness.

Letsargue

This is wickedness.

I guess you can thank the Devil for men’s words.

I am not engaged in the business of a “RELIGION”. – It’s called Faith in Christ with LOVE. – It’s not I who curses those who are foolish, it is Christ. – I only thank him that there is a Hell!

Paul – 052411

Letsargue

Do you see yourself as a teacher?

If I taught, you would learn. - Christ sees whom he sees. - I'm not here to teach, but to reap. -- Jesus gathered his harvest a time ago. Now is the time to reap the harvest of the kingdom. -- Have you done your study?

Paul -- "There is none like my God" -- 052411

some other dude

I responded to something you said.

Did you not mean to say "I'm not here to teach, but to reap" ?

If you are here to reap, how's your harvest been these last six years?

Letsargue

I responded to something you said.

Did you not mean to say "I'm not here to teach, but to reap" ?

If you are here to reap, how's your harvest been these last six years?

You must be referring that I’m reaping carnal bodies. – That’s how carnal minded most of you are. --- I’m not gathering your foolish carcasses for Paradise, but the foolish souls for hell. Those are the things you faithless people cannot see, or receive. – It takes faith to see the Truth, but your father shows you only the darkness of his lies; - that’s all you can SEE.

Have you mistaken my sharp sickle for a sword? – Have you heard of beating the swords into plowshares? – Well I beat my sword into a sharp sickle. The sharp sickle is for neither plowing nor planting. -- How’s that?

The Lord has already gathered his harvest / the rapture. --- Revelation 14:14-16 KJV ---
Now is the time to gather the tares and cast them into the fire, or –( OFFER )- the goats for their own sins. --- Revelation 14:17-19 KJV –
Have you missed that? – If so, you will see the light when you are quickened, or your eyes are opened in your own time, or when you stand in your lot.

Paul – There’s none like my God – 052511

Letsargue

OK, so you have been here for six years gathering foolish souls for hell.

How's that working out for you?

How’s it WORKING OUT for me? ---- NO WORK, and it’s not for me, or have you read another Gospel?

Where do you get that I’ve only been here six years? – Try the six days of the creation of the New Heaven and the New Earth. - That puts it just before Abraham when he was looking for the city made without hands. --- Can you prove that’s not so using the Scriptures?
Maybe you should get that genius – AMR to help you with the TRUTH if you can find where he’s hiding.

Paul – 052611

some other dude

Ahh - you misunderstand me.

Let me try again.

You've been posting here on TOL for six years.

Why?

Why have you been posting here on TOL for six years?

Letsargue

Ahh - you misunderstand me.

Let me try again.

You've been posting here on TOL for six years.

Why?

Why have you been posting here on TOL for six years?

I don’t know what you want me to say.

So I’ll just give you the TRUTH!

Colossians 3:17 KJV – “Whatsoever ye do in word or deed, -( DO ALL IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS )-, giving thanks to God and the Father by him”.

Would it be a lie to you if I said that I was sent to do this? -- Maybe you could get the genius "AMR" to help you figure me out if you are not going to PROVE ME to be from the darkness. One of us are; and one of us is a ME.

Paul – 053111

some other dude

I don’t know what you want me to say.

So I’ll just give you the TRUTH!

Colossians 3:17 KJV – “Whatsoever ye do in word or deed, -( DO ALL IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS )-, giving thanks to God and the Father by him”.

Would it be a lie to you if I said that I was sent to do this? -- Maybe you could get the genius "AMR" to help you figure me out if you are not going to PROVE ME to be from the darkness. One of us are; and one of us is a ME.

Paul – 053111

One of us is from the darkness?

graceandpeace

The Lord has already gathered his harvest / the rapture. --- Revelation 14:14-16 KJV ---
Now is the time to gather the tares and cast them into the fire, or –( OFFER )- the goats for their own sins. --- Revelation 14:17-19 KJV –
Have you missed that? – If so, you will see the light when you are quickened, or your eyes are opened in your own time, or when you stand in your lot.

Paul – There’s none like my God – 052511

Oh, so He just left you here to torture us?

I see.

Refractive

Acts 9:29 KJV ---&--- Acts 17:17 KJV – Do I sin in disputing / arguing with the unbelievers? Or do the unbelievers sin in their lack of defending their God?

Paul – There is none like my God – 061311
Two things:

1- Paul didn't go around piling up cosmic chips on his shoulders, daring people to knock them off.

2 - You aren't Paul. I think he'd be horrified that you believe you act somehow like him when you start a thread by calling people names.

You are a beautiful and beloved child of God, and I wish Him to bless you abundantly.