Fox Hosts Text Trump to Stop Insurrection

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Leftists believe Trump was a horrible president. He believed in arresting and jailing crooks. He opposed killing helpless babies in the womb. He believed in honoring and obeying the Constitution. He opposed violence and looting in the streets. He supported law enforcement officers and opposed replacing them with social counselors. He was very patriotic and saluted the US flag. And much more.
So he said. I like his family better.

Skeeter

Banned
Leftists believe Trump was a horrible person.

Was and is.
He believed in arresting and jailing crooks.
Unless they were friends, supporters, or other sycophantic flatterers.
He opposed killing helpless babies in the womb.
He supported a woman's right to choose for most of his life.
He believed in honoring and obeying the Constitution.

He does not understand much about the document or its history. He only refers to it opportunistically, and he leaves it to his lawyers to try to bend it to his advantage. Directing interference in certification of the vote, and indulging an insurrection are not Constitutional.
He opposed violence and looting in the streets.
But, was entertained when it occurred at the Capitol.
He supported law enforcement officers
He gave minor cover for the Capitol police, but is quite directly responsible for making them sitting ducks
He was very patriotic and saluted the US flag.
He also clutched the Bible like a hawk holding its prey. Sincerity matters. He is self-serving always. When appearing at all reflective, decent, or caring, he is doing it for show.

Last edited:

Skeeter

Banned
Latest release: Hannity emailed Trump's spokesperson a detailed list of how to handle Trump on January 7th including stop him from talking about election fraud. He hoped to avoid impeachment of Trump. Is Hannity actually not a dolt behind the scenes?

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Latest release: Hannity emailed Trump's spokesperson a detailed list of how to handle Trump on January 7th including stop him from talking about election fraud. He hoped to avoid impeachment of Trump. Is Hannity actually not a dolt behind the scenes?
Hannity looks like a slight case of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said on Thursday that Donald Trump watched the Capitol riot unfold "gleefully" on January 6, proudly rewinding footage of the insurrection on his television.

"All I know about that day was that he was in the dining room, gleefully watching on his TV as he often did, 'look at all of the people fighting for me,' hitting rewind, watching it again — that's what I know," Grisham told CNN's "New Day."

Her remarks, made on the anniversary of the riot, align with past reports about Trump apparently glued to the TV screen as the riot played out. Last year, Washington Post reporter Carol Leonnig said in a CNN interview that the president was in the dining room of the Oval Office" during the insurrection, "watching it and almost giddy."

But Trump's glee was reportedly not unanimous amongst his inner circle, according to recent findings by the House committee charged with investigating the insurrection. Over the past several weeks, the panel unearthed a trove of text messages from numerous Trump allies – including Fox News hosts and members of his own family – pleading with former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows to have the president call off the insurgency.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said on Thursday that Donald Trump watched the Capitol riot unfold "gleefully" on January 6, proudly rewinding footage of the insurrection on his television.

"All I know about that day was that he was in the dining room, gleefully watching on his TV as he often did, 'look at all of the people fighting for me,' hitting rewind, watching it again — that's what I know," Grisham told CNN's "New Day."

Her remarks, made on the anniversary of the riot, align with past reports about Trump apparently glued to the TV screen as the riot played out. Last year, Washington Post reporter Carol Leonnig said in a CNN interview that the president was in the dining room of the Oval Office" during the insurrection, "watching it and almost giddy."

But Trump's glee was reportedly not unanimous amongst his inner circle, according to recent findings by the House committee charged with investigating the insurrection. Over the past several weeks, the panel unearthed a trove of text messages from numerous Trump allies – including Fox News hosts and members of his own family – pleading with former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows to have the president call off the insurgency.

Yep, he was destroying his legacy gleefully.

marke

Was and is.

Unless they were friends, supporters, or other sycophantic flatterers.

He supported a woman's right to choose for most of his life.

He does not understand much about the document or its history. He only refers to it opportunistically, and he leaves it to his lawyers to try to bend it to his advantage. Directing interference in certification of the vote, and indulging an insurrection are not Constitutional.

But, was entertained when it occurred at the Capitol.

He gave minor cover for the Capitol police, but is quite directly responsible for making them sitting ducks

He also clutched the Bible like a hawk holding its prey. Sincerity matters. He is self-serving always. When appearing at all reflective, decent, or caring, he is doing it for show.
Compared to prominent democrats Trump was a saint.

marke

Another hateful follower of the deranged left demonstrates her hatred for those bosses she would respect and honor if she was interested in pleasing God.

Skeeter

Banned
No kidding? You sound like you have no idea who is on God's side and who is on the devil's side.
One of the appeals of religion is the cloak of humility that cover righteous ill-founded egotism. Of course on this site the cloak comes off to a large degree and we see the real deal. Trump is the narcissist, religious folks secretly long to be. That's is why evangelicals will choose Trump over Pence although he is the one who at least tries to live by Xtian ideals.

marke

One of the appeals of religion is the cloak of humility that cover righteous ill-founded egotism. Of course on this site the cloak comes off to a large degree and we see the real deal. Trump is the narcissist, religious folks secretly long to be. That's is why evangelicals will choose Trump over Pence although he is the one who at least tries to live by Xtian ideals.
Down through human history there have been all sorts of leaders. Some we would call good and some we would call bad. I would call Obama a bad leader because he promoted death by abortion and many other policies and ideas that dishonored or disobeyed God. I would call Trump a good leader for supporting Christian principles and ideals outlined in the proper understanding and interpretation of the Constitution of the US. Not everything Trump did was good and not everything Obama did was bad but their overall thrusts were different, making one predominately good and one predominately bad.

Genesis 13:13
But the men of Sodom were wicked and sinners before the Lord exceedingly.