Fox Hosts Text Trump to Stop Insurrection

Skeeter

Banned
1) How can it be that Fox hosts believed that Trump could influence the mob and later purport that the event was orchestrated by liberals?

2) What was there to stop it if it was only a group of tourists and peaceful protestors?

3) Does revising the narrative after-the-fact qualify as fake news?

Skeeter

Banned
Does anyone have any tips on how I could coax a few conservatives to comment on this occurrence? I am curious how they view this.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Does anyone have any tips on how I could coax a few conservatives to comment on this occurrence? I am curious how they view this.
It's been my experience that if they comment at all, it is only to dodge, obfuscate, or offer baseless contradiction or insults. It's all they can do really, because the facts are there in black-and-white. See the post above for example.

Gary K

Banned
1) How can it be that Fox hosts believed that Trump could influence the mob and later purport that the event was orchestrated by liberals?

2) What was there to stop it if it was only a group of tourists and peaceful protestors?

3) Does revising the narrative after-the-fact qualify as fake news?
1. The more data that becomes available that conflicts with the pre-planned narrative changes opinions.
2. The videos that are becoming available show how the cops escalated the situation along with the fbi.
3. Is a pre-planned narrative fake news? Yup.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It won’t matter. Coronavirus Don is their guy … and thereby given free reign to do and say whatever his mentally impaired self feels like …

Gary K

Banned
It won’t matter. Coronavirus Don is their guy … and thereby given free reign to do and say whatever his mentally impaired self feels like …
That, is the pot calling the kettle black. That is exactly what the marxists do. The names Biden, Pelosi, Schiff, and Garland ring a bell?

Gary K

Banned
I didn't even bother to read the OP

I tell you, it's getting easier and easier to just ignore the background noise here.

And in Skeeter's short time here, he's become background noise.
You notice he has ignored my reply to him. I gave him a reply that is backed up by evidence and he will not acknowledge it. Therefore he is a troll.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
That, is the pot calling the kettle black.
rusha and hypocrisy are practically synonymous

In the next few weeks, Joe the Rapist will surpass Trump in number of Kung Flu deaths during their respective tenures in the White House. But I'm sure she will continue to blame Trump.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
In the next few weeks, Joe the Rapist will surpass Trump in number of Kung Flu deaths during their respective tenures in the White House. But I'm sure she will continue to blame Trump.
Ironically, as president, Trump was single-handedly responsible for expediting the production of the coronavirus vaccines that you seem to think are actually killing more people than Covid itself. Do you blame Trump for that?

Skeeter

Banned
1. The more data that becomes available that conflicts with the pre-planned narrative changes opinions.
So, Fox hosts at first were complicit with a false anti-trump narrative? Why did Trump direct the mob to go home and that he loved them? Did he fall for the narrative that he incited the mob as well? Why did Trump's plea contribute to the disbanding of the mob?

2. The videos that are becoming available show how the cops escalated the situation along with the fbi.
The videos show that a variety of reactions were occurring at different points and at different sides of the building. Some police were acquiescent, some were firm, and some were brilliant in misdirecting the crowd. Does complexity scare you?
3. Is a pre-planned narrative fake news? Yup.
This is non-responsive to my question.

Fox hosts never disclosed that they tried to get Trump to act reasonably. They now either blame liberal elements or downplay it. Do you see how this can be seen as opportunism rather than journalistic integrity. Ingraham and Hannity should have disclosed their attempts at input.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Here's my comment. Knowing the FBI was involved, Trump decided to destroy his own legacy by being in a rally on January 6th.

Or, it is fake news about what really happened.