Foul Play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
And you haven't matured one bit since.

No, it had to do with you being a needy buttkissing moron hiding behind other people's accounts.

You are a lying little toad.

You logged onto accounts that were supposedly owned by your Father and other morons and neg repped me with all of them.

I never complained, I just neg repped you right back.

Do you even realize how much you are disliked at this website? You are smarmy little buttkissing retard who deserves every derisive comment and neg rep sent your way.

Stop being such a whiney loser and grow up.....if you can.

:loser:

I agree with BillyBob entirely. For the record, if BillyBob gets an infraction for the above, I demand one also.

In addition, I'd also like to add that Lighthouse is a sissy who can put it out, but can't take it in return. You should have seen the sort of things that he says to Granite. He makes fun of the fact that Granite's ex-wife cheated on him. Nothing BillyBob has ever said to Lighthouse can possibly match that.

The fact of the matter is that "You're gay (which may or may not be true)" doesn't hold a candle to "Your ex-wife cheated on you, HAHA (which actually is true, and I am sure is very hurtful)!"

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
You are a lying little toad.

You logged onto accounts that were supposedly owned by your Father and other morons and neg repped me with all of them.

I never complained, I just neg repped you right back.

Do you even realize how much you are disliked at this website? You are smarmy little buttkissing retard who deserves every derisive comment and neg rep sent your way.

Stop being such a whiney loser and grow up.....if you can.

:loser:
:darwinsm: Belly-Laugh of the Day! :first:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In addition, I'd also like to add that Lighthouse is a sissy who can put it out, but can't take it in return. You should have seen the sort of things that he says to Granite. He makes fun of the fact that Granite's ex-wife cheated on him. Nothing BillyBob has ever said to Lighthouse can possibly match that.

Rather telling that someone that has NEVER HAD a wife would obsess over someone that did have one and is currently in a happy relationship.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
In case everyone is wondering, no, I don't care about losing a few rep points. I just wanted to bring LH's imature behavior to the public.

Where is the post that you made toward him? Was it out of line? I noticed you didn't put it in the OP.

PKevman

It might help everyone to note the date this was started. RS opened it over a year ago. It's kind of old news. Lighthouse apologized for it at some point last year if I'm not mistaken.....

PKevman

Control, power? I find the whole thing immature at best and evidence of spiritual deficiencies at worse. Calling someone a” loser” is off limits in my household. Of course we have rules, and that's a bit of a "no no" (at least when it comes to God having any) with LH and the rest of his posse.

All are born in the image of God and we try to believe and wish the very best for all.

Shabbat shalom,

todd

Just curious as to why you would answer a question that was asked over a year ago, when there had not been any recent posts in the thread. Did you just "happen" upon it? Or is the attempt to smear Lighthouse the real goal?

PKevman

I don't think I've ever neg repped anybody...
Most of my neg reps come from Nick M.
And I haven't even conversed with him! :chuckle:

Oh, fun stuff.

Funny thing that. I've never received anything but encouragement from Nick M. He's a good brother in the Lord once you get to know him.....

Real Sorceror

Wow, I can start a fight without even being here? Neat. And yes, this thread is very old. Always check the date before you post.

Newman

Funny thing that. I've never received anything but encouragement from Nick M. He's a good brother in the Lord once you get to know him.....

He seems to think that I'm not a "good brother in the Lord".

And that's the thing! I haven't gotten to know him! But he seems to know me enough to discredit that which I say, confront me about silly things, and judge my own intelligence...

Oh well. You can't woo them all. :juggle:

valleybldr

Just curious as to why you would answer a question that was asked over a year ago, when there had not been any recent posts in the thread. Did you just "happen" upon it? Or is the attempt to smear Lighthouse the real goal?
I took no note of when it was posted. I'm tired of LH's recent neg rep'ing and responding to bullying behavior is hardly a "smear." todd

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Wow, I can start a fight without even being here? Neat. And yes, this thread is very old. Always check the date before you post.
Care to answer CRASH's question?

Where is the post that you made toward him? Was it out of line? I noticed you didn't put it in the OP.

I took no note of when it was posted. I'm tired of LH's recent neg rep'ing and responding to bullying behavior is hardly a "smear." todd
:baby:

PyramidHead

And I'm the one being a child?

You resort to attacks about people's sex lives, when you know absolutely nothing about them.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

The words 'you [expletive] homo sinner faggot' have come out of your mouth so many times to so many people you should laugh at yourself heartily for that statement.

Granite

Hall of Fame
HA HA HA HA HA HA

The words 'you [expletive] homo sinner faggot' have come out of your mouth so many times to so many people you should laugh at yourself heartily for that statement.

Whoa, whoa, Brandon's whining about people making judgments about the sex lives of others?:jawdrop:

Well I see hypocrisy's still going strong in these parts...yeeeesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.