• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

Fossil dinosaurs die in Flood and frozen mamoths in the post-flood Ice Age tsunami!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WYRose

BANNED
Banned
As many people believe mammoths went extinct during the same meteorite impact event that supposedly killed and buried all the dinosaurs they have to explain why dinosaur bones are fossilised in hard rock while the mammoths are found in deeply frozen deposits of 'muck'.
Muck is the technical term for the mass of soil, torn up creatures and vegetation that covers most of Siberia in which countless thousands of mammoths have been found by ivory collectors. The mammoth parts are tangled with parts of herbivore and carnivores showing that there must have been masses of creatures suddenly overwhelmed, torn up by great force and then buried under tsunamis of muck.
I say that the Bible chronology of the Flood being 4,350 years ago is correct and it was followed by the cloudiness that allowed Noah to see the new rainbows. That cloud cover and the fact the standing floodwaters had cooled Earth from its Genesis 2:9 state caused the post-Flood Ice age that built up great depths of ice and snow on the India-Tibet-China mountain area until some 200? years after the flood the weight overbalanced Earth to make it tilt fairly suddenly into the new alignment that scientiste claim gave Earth a new magnetic north.
During the 200 or so years from flood to tilt the creatures released from the ark had flourished on the great lush grasses that had sprouted from the sediments left by the floodwaters until there were massive herds to give the vast quantity of mammoth ivory.
The tilt would happen fairly quickly and as our equator is travelling at 1,000 mph any other point on a smaller latitude line would travel at very high speed sufficient to stir up hurricanes and tsunamis to rip great beasts to pieces and make waves to bury them in deep muck!
Does this sound likely despite what all the paleoarcheologists claim?

Alate_One

Um no. Mammoths and dinosaurs lived millions of years apart, not at the same time.

Repeating just so stories about the flood which are neither Biblical or scientific doesn't solve the problem. And no your story isn't likely at all.

One major problem creationists cannot solve is that animals and plants that are in deeper layers (dated longer ago by scientists) are more different from animals alive today than those from younger layers. Creationists simply pound the table, say they all died at the same time and that is that.

Explain this dinosaur found in amber:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/11/world/dinosaur-bird-head-skull-amber-scn/index.html

Mind you creationists of old did not create these stories to force the natural world to fit their ideas of the Biblical narrative. They became the fathers (and mothers in some cases) of modern scientific fields like geology.

WYRose

BANNED
Banned
Um no. Mammoths and dinosaurs lived millions of years apart, not at the same time.
Paul spoke about people like you: 2 Thessaloinas 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie.

You just keep believing you evolved from monkeys like your god Satan tells you.

Out in the real world Darwin's research make a fool of you and your silly monkey ancestry.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Explain this dinosaur found in amber.

Sure. A lot of trees were felled producing a lot of sap, which outflowed into water and sediment during the global upheaval of the global flood.

How do Darwinists figure a dinosaur got stuck in a bit of tree blood? :AMR:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

ooooo ooooo let me try!

over millions and millions of years an event occurred that we can't re-create in the lab, but must have happened because evolution

was I close? :banana:

WYRose

BANNED
Banned
Sure. A lot of trees were felled producing a lot of sap, which outflowed into water and sediment during the global upheaval of the global flood.

Evolutionists believe anything except truth and logic.
The bird may have died before the flood.
And it was a bird.
And wuntcha know amber can be found in piece bigger than a basketball! Some pieces of amber are quite large. Lumps weighing 15 and 18 pounds have been discovered in European mines. According to the Guinness Book of Records, the largest piece of amber ever found weighs 33 pounds and 10 ounces. It is kept at the Natural History Museum in London.

WYRose

BANNED
Banned
ooooo ooooo let me try!

over millions and millions of years an event occurred that we can't re-create in the lab, but must have happened because evolution

was I close? :banana:

doser by name and nature?
Asl your friend Satan to help you create amber.

WYRose

BANNED
Banned
ok doser was JOKING and being SARCASTIC.... you are dense and need to cool it here.

Instead of being a fool like your pal doser why don't you tell him to try learning something instead of just making stupid childish sneers?
If he is triggered by something I post that is above and outside his knowledge and understand why not tell him to try learn about what I post?
This is a theology forum - not a slummy soap opera.

Right Divider

Body part
Instead of being a fool like your pal doser why don't you tell him to try learning something instead of just making stupid childish sneers?
If he is triggered by something I post that is above and outside his knowledge and understand why not tell him to try learn about what I post?

He was simply mocking the evolutionist position. But, apparently, you're too dumb to understand that.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank

It's just downright bizarre that, this many posts later, you're actually still running with your savage bearing of false witness against ok doser, who is a Biblical Creationist--a 6-day, Young-Earth Creationist. You ought to have been willing to humbly apologize for your colossal failure in your "reading" of what ok doser had posted, and declared yourself happy to have now discovered that you had been in error in your accusation of ok doser--in your false accusation that he is a Darwinist. After all you've done in this thread, it's clear you're just one more Darwinist troll, and no Biblical Creationist, whatsoever; else, I'd almost feel an empathetic embarrassment for your behavior. Go away, you semi-literate, English-as-a-second-language, Darwinist troll. Stop mocking Biblical Creationists by pretending to be one. Stop being stupid. (N.B.: I do not say "Stop pretending to be stupid.")

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Topic is closed - too many personal attacks. Advice to anyone new here, get to know the members here first before you make assumptions about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.