Formerly Metro State Atheists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalmer Wren

My name is Chalmer Wren, and I'm just introducing myself. I use to hang out on these forums as "Metro State Atheists." I am no longer an officer of the group, having graduated, and so I thought it would be appropriate if I started my own account, since I now represent myself only.

If you don't know me, I'm a generally civil atheist who enjoys religious and theological studies. I have a degree in chemistry, and I'm now working on my Ph.D. in the same field. I look forward to reacquainting myself with everyone.

- Chalmer

fool

Hall of Fame
My name is Chalmer Wren, and I'm just introducing myself. I use to hang out on these forums as "Metro State Atheists." I am no longer an officer of the group, having graduated, and so I thought it would be appropriate if I started my own account, since I now represent myself only.

If you don't know me, I'm a generally civil atheist who enjoys religious and theological studies. I have a degree in chemistry, and I'm now working on my Ph.D. in the same field. I look forward to reacquainting myself with everyone.

- Chalmer
Are you still related to Knight?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

- Chalmer
Hey dude, welcome back!

I am going to give you a year subscription on the house. :up:

The Berean

- Chalmer
Oh cool. I'm working on a side project that requires some chemistry knowledge. I'm trying design a device that will liberate oxygen from a type of soil. Could you recommend some chemistry books so I can educate myself?

Oh, and welcome back to TOL. :wave2:

Chalmer Wren

Oh cool. I'm working on a side project that requires some chemistry knowledge. I'm trying design a device that will liberate oxygen from a type of soil. Could you recommend some chemistry books so I can educate myself?

Oh, and welcome back to TOL. :wave2:

If you let me know the detials of your project, I will provide and/or keep an eye out for any resources I can get my hands on. What kind of soil are you interested in, and for what application?

fool

Hall of Fame
If you let me know the detials of your project,
He can't, it's top secret.
I will provide and/or keep an eye out for any resources I can get my hands on.
Hands are working now huh? that was quick.
What kind of soil are you interested in,
It's not under you feet.
and for what application?
Let's just put it this way, if you find yourself on your hands and knees crawling into a capsule shaped object with The Berean nudging you with his foot saying "go on, go on, you can fit in there no problem"
suddenly remember you left the iron on at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.