Forgiveness of sins Scriptures

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Here are some forgiveness of sins Scriptures.

Matthew 26:28 NASB
for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins.

Mark 1:4 NASB
John the Baptist appeared in the wilderness preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins.

Luke 3:3 NASB
And he came into all the district around the Jordan, preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins;

Luke 24:47 NASB
and that repentance for forgiveness of sins would be proclaimed in His name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem.

Acts 5:31 NASB
“He is the one whom God exalted to His right hand as a Prince and a Savior, to grant repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

Acts 10:43 NASB
“Of Him all the prophets bear witness that through His name everyone who believes in Him receives forgiveness of sins.”

Acts 13:38 NASB
“Therefore let it be known to you, brethren, that through Him forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you,

Acts 26:18 NASB
to open their eyes so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the dominion of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who have been sanctified by faith in Me.'

Colossians 1:14 NASB
in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

Luke 1:77 NASB
To give to His people the knowledge of salvation
By the forgiveness of their sins,

Acts 2:38 NASB
Peter said to them, “Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.​

There is a lot that goes into forgiveness of sins. Basically we need to believe in and believe on Jesus Christ.

bibleverse2

There is a lot that goes into forgiveness of sins. Basically we need to believe in and believe on Jesus Christ.

Amen (Romans 3:25-26).

Also, we need to forgive others:

Matthew 6:14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

And we need to repent from our sins:

Hebrews 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

beloved57

In my Faith in order to have forgiveness of sins all it takes is for Christ to have died for you. Matt 26:28

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]28 for this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. [/FONT]

Nanja

In my Faith in order to have forgiveness of sins all it takes is for Christ to have died for you. Matt 26:28

[FONT="] [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT="][/FONT][FONT="]28 for this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. [/FONT]

Yep, that's it !

Now all those Christ didn't die for are always under the wrath of God Rom. 1:18; 9:22.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Amen (Romans 3:25-26).
This is very good, thank you.
Also, we need to forgive others:

Matthew 6:14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Amen. The need to forgive others.
And we need to repent from our sins:

Hebrews 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
There is a need to repent from our sins. What are these scriptures saying? Is Moses' law here seen to be in the past?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

[FONT="] [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT="][/FONT][FONT="]28 for this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. [/FONT]

Very good. His blood of the new testament, shed for many for the remission of sins.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yep, that's it !

Now all those Christ didn't die for are always under the wrath of God Rom. 1:18; 9:22.

Okay. That makes enough sense.

What if someone who believes this is talking about their own self turns and changes their mind and repents?