Forgiveness and God's Law

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Is forgiveness in regard to wrongs suffered and transgression of God's Law (such that a person is not punished), or is forgiveness apart from the Law meaning that with the Law forgiveness is impossible or that forgiveness has nothing to do with the Law meaning no punishment for transgression just people need to be forgiven and not so they won't be punished because punishment does not occur or is not possible or is not even relevant without the Law?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Is forgiveness in regard to wrongs suffered and transgression of God's Law (such that a person is not punished), or is forgiveness apart from the Law meaning that with the Law forgiveness is impossible or that forgiveness has nothing to do with the Law meaning no punishment for transgression just people need to be forgiven and not so they won't be punished because punishment does not occur or is not possible or is not even relevant without the Law?

I said
The law is what establishes sin or wrong doing. You have the old testament law. And you have the new testament law. Satan is the spirit behind punishing people right now. His throne is in the old testament. Jesus came to deliver us from that law, with the new testament law. There are sins in both. Every body has fallen short of the glory of God.

[Mat 6:14-15
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
[Mat 18:35
35 "So My heavenly Father also will do to you if each of you, from his heart, does not forgive his brother his trespasses."

What ever way you judge someone now. Is the same way God is going to judge you on judgment day. If you want someone punished now, your condemning yourself on judgment day.

[Luk 6:37-38
37 "Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
38 "Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you."

Tnkrbl123!

Jesus told us to forgive our brothers and sisters always. God came in while we were still sinners and offered forgiveness through the blood of Jesus and so we should offer anyone who hurts us forgiveness always because of the forgiveness we were given by God.

"Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother who sins against me? Up to seven times?” Jesus answered, “I tell you, not just seven times, but seventy-seven times!" Matthew 18:21-22