ECT Forgetful Paul

SaulToPaul 2

Of course he did by saying follow me as I follow Jesus and yet MAD says no one has to follow Jesus.

Smoke and mirrors nothing more.

He magnified his office as the apostle of the Gentiles.
Was Peter the apostle of the Gentiles?
Is your view perfect?

dodge

Is your view perfect?

Based on that flawed argument then Peter and ONLY Peter should be followed by the Jews.

Both Peter and Paul would disown and expose the errors of MAD. The one Paul and Peter taught to follow was Jesus , which some how MADist have corrupted and placed Paul even above Jesus.

SaulToPaul 2

Based on that flawed argument then Peter and ONLY Peter should be followed by the Jews.

Both Peter and Paul would disown and expose the errors of MAD. The one Paul and Peter taught to follow was Jesus , which some how MADist have corrupted and placed Paul even above Jesus.

dodge

Is your view perfect? Of course the LORD Jesus Christ is perfect. You're evading because you know it is hypocritical to say MAD is in error, unless your view is perfect.

I do not follow Paul I follow Jesus who MADist claim was sent for and to Israel only, and is a LIE. So actually MADist follow Paul and ignore for the most part He who is perfect.

dodge

Evasion.
Is your view perfect?

I do not follow Paul UN-like MADist I follow the one that Paul Taught to follow i.e. Jesus(John 14:6).

When did MADist promote Paul to being perfect, and here I have always believed only Jesus was perfect.

MADist contradict Paul who said to follow Jesus whom MADist say not to follow. Craziness at its best.