For Those Who Still Insist That There Was Election Fraud

marke

Lake is a desperate loser trying to Trump her way to an election she didn't authentically or legally win. MAGA lie when they claim her fake narratives are true.
America is losing because Americans are allowing crooks to steal illegitimate political power and destroy what is good in the country.

marke

She couldn't gather the "evidence" cos there wasn't any to support her allegations. Still, she'll have made plenty of dollars in grifting those gullible enough to believe she was cheated. There's plenty on the far right who'll have gladly contributed to her out of "patriotism".
Nobody had any evidence, particularly democrats who could not prove their handling of the election was honest and accurate.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
This is all your fault because you're too stingy to give any money to Kari Lake and the other patriots who are fighting for election integrity, so blame yourself.
How can the sin and depredations of leftard scum (your people) be the fault of those who are the victims and targets of them? That's right: they can't be, and aren't.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
How can the sin and depredations of leftard scum (your people) be the fault of those who are the victims and targets of them? That's right: they can't be, and aren't.
You should be doing something about it. You should be helping the people who are doing something about it. You should be sending your money to Kari Lake and the other patriots who are fighting for election integrity in this country, but you haven't sent her one red cent! You are to blame for allowing elections to be stolen and doing nothing about it!

7djengo7

You should be doing something about it. You should be helping the people who are doing something about it. You should be sending your money to Kari Lake and the other patriots who are fighting for election integrity in this country, but you haven't sent her one red cent!
If you think people have a moral obligation to send money to Kari Lake, please tell us how much money you've sent to Kari Lake, and how much money you will be sending her in the future.
You are to blame for allowing elections to be stolen and doing nothing about it!
You are (at least) allowing the very same elections to be stolen, and not only are you doing nothing about it, but you are to blame for lying about them by saying they have not been stolen. And, of course I'm not to blame for any elections being stolen; the Democrat criminals who have stolen them are alone to blame for that. Yours is the insane, brutish thinking of a hostage-taking murderer who shamelessly tries to cast the blame of the murder(s) he, himself, commits onto non-murderers who have not capitulated to obeying his stipulated ultimatum conditions for the release of his hostages.

Arthur Brain

You should be doing something about it. You should be helping the people who are doing something about it. You should be sending your money to Kari Lake and the other patriots who are fighting for election integrity in this country, but you haven't sent her one red cent! You are to blame for allowing elections to be stolen and doing nothing about it!
Absolutely! Cos all of those donated dollars are going into programs that will ensure that no such election chicanery will ever happen again!! (and not into transferable bank accounts).

7djengo7

Absolutely! Cos all of those donated dollars are going into programs that will ensure that no such election chicanery will ever happen again!! (and not into transferable bank accounts).
See, @User Name, even @Arthur Brain, by his sarcasm, shows that he knows you don't believe anything you said in your post. So, why would you go around telling people, "You should be sending your money to Kari Lake", when you, yourself, don't believe anyone should be sending their money to Kari Lake? Because you're nothing but a lying clown, looking to gaslight people whom you hate.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
See, @User Name, even @Arthur Brain, by his sarcasm, shows that he knows you don't believe anything you said in your post. So, why would you go around telling people, "You should be sending your money to Kari Lake", when you, yourself, don't believe anyone should be sending their money to Kari Lake? Because you're nothing but a lying clown, looking to gaslight people whom you hate.
If you honestly believe that elections have been stolen, from Trump's to Lake's and beyond, and you find that worthy of complaining about on this forum, then you should, at the very least, donate money to the cause of overturning those elections in the courts. The fact that you have not done so strongly suggests that you are just a bunch of pretentious clowns and this forum is just your internet playground. You aren't a serious person, you're just an internet troll and nothing more. Well, cry harder, because crying is all you can do, ya big crybaby!

Arthur Brain

If you honestly believe that elections have been stolen, from Trump's to Lake's and beyond, and you find that worthy of complaining about on this forum, then you should, at the very least, donate money to the cause of overturning those elections in the courts. The fact that you have not strongly suggests that you are just a bunch of pretentious clowns and this forum is just your internet playground. You aren't a serious person, you're just an internet troll and nothing more. Well, cry harder, because crying is all you can do, ya big crybaby!
Yep, Kari is just waiting on your donations there folks! It's all for a good cause! Her, effectively...

marke

This is all your fault because you're too stingy to give any money to Kari Lake and the other patriots who are fighting for election integrity, so blame yourself.
You joke about a serious threat to the continued existence of America as a free nation. America is not too big to fail and allowing godless thieves and thugs to seize illegitimate control by fraud and turn the nation away from God will end in utter disaster.

marke

The burden of proof is on those making the claim that any fraud was committed. Big fail there and plenty Republicans acknowledged that the handling of the election was above board and legitimate.
Democrats prove they support fraud by refusing to support common-sense election securities.

7djengo7

you should, at the very least, donate money to
Trump?

Remember, you had said:

if you support Trump, you are compromising with evil.
So, according to @User Name, people should (at the very least) donate money to people whom @User Name says are evil. If you believe Trump is evil, then why would you ever preach that anyone should donate money to Trump? If you had lived in the 1920s or 30s, would you have preached that people should donate money to Hitler? I would never preach that people have an obligation to donate money to someone whom I consider to be evil.

One of your favorite grifters is your fellow leftard scumbag, Tristan Snell:
Here, we see your hero Snell is begging you and I for money. Were I stupid, like you are, then I'd be preaching to you that you should be giving away money to him; and in so doing, I'd be hypocritical in preaching that while not, myself, forking over money to Snell (as you are hypocritical in preaching that I should hand money to Trump while you give Trump not one red cent). But since, unlike you, I'm neither stupid nor hypocritical, I say instead that you should NOT donate one red cent to that leftard scumbag. Nobody should. No one has any moral obligation, whatsoever, to donate money Tristan Snell, or to any other grifting leftard scumbag.

7djengo7

If you had lived in the 1920s or 30s, would you have preached that people should donate money to Hitler?
@User Name: <NO ANSWER>

Hmmm. I, for one, would not have preached that people should donate money to Hitler; but then, that's because I, for one, happen to think Hitler is evil. Why is it that @User Name does not want to not answer this question? 🤔

What do you think, @annabenedetti? Why is it @User Name wants to avoid answering my question as to whether or not he would have told people they should donate money to Hitler?