For all you Cop lovers....LOL

THall

The F.B.I. is the most corrupt Law Enforcement Agency in America. Former assistant director telling you all what I told y'all 3 years ago......some of you are still slow learners....read it and weep......LOL

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The F.B.I. is the most corrupt Law Enforcement Agency in America.
Any part of government that has no corruption in it is hard to find --- man or woman.
And the committees chosen to keep an eye on any of them are just as corrupt.

Drain the swamp.
:thumb:

Gary K

Banned
Just the tip of the iceberg.

Yeah, this was flat out a political assassination by the FBI. No doubt about it. I've watched several videos of this, and in no way did the people in the SUV threaten the FBI.

This is very similar to what went on with the Bundy's. The Feds lied so much, and the prosecutor's played such games, that the judge in the case who was friendly to the government stopped the trial. We'll find out in a few days whether or not she dismissed the charges with prejudice because of the governmental misconduct, or she will allow another trial.

Anyone who stands up for their constitutional rights these days is viewed very negatively by the federal government. At least it was that way under Obama, for all these things went down under his administration.

THall

I think the Sigs are usually well machined, but have overly complex designs, and they tend to have problems with the small springs and parts. I would have much preferred they had chosen a design similar to the FNX Tactical.

fool

Hall of Fame
I think the Sigs are usually well machined, but have overly complex designs, and they tend to have problems with the small springs and parts. I would have much preferred they had chosen a design similar to the FNX Tactical.

So retail the FNX tactical is $1,350. The Sig P320 full size is $1,000.
So you prefer a single/double action rather than a striker fired?
Is that for gun fighting reasons?

THall

About 85 percent of non firing primers will light the 2nd time they are hit in our tests, the majority that do not light after the 2nd hit usually are missing an anvil. The FNX has fewer parts, is more reliable, can put a 2nd hit on a primer in less than .o2o seconds, is more accurate and more reliable in the dirt, and.......

Last edited:

fool

Hall of Fame
About 85 percent of non firing primers will light the 2nd time they are hit in our tests, the majority that do not light after the 2nd hit usually are missing an anvil. The FNX has fewer parts, is more reliable, can put a 2nd hit on a primer in less than .o2o seconds, is more accurate and more reliable in the dirt, and.......

So, There's that. What's the next best thing to the best thing that doesn't cost $1,350?
A brand new Beretta 92 is $750. If one was to cheap out and go with the Beretta because you can almost buy two of them for the same price and got into a lot of gun fights what would one die of first?

THall

If you want to go 9mm, the FN for sure, if you are going to conceal it, the FNS9-C is the best CCW pistol. Just make sure you feed it Corbon +P Ammo when you are not practicing.....

If you have extremely small hands, you may want to look at the Springfield XDM in 9, it may fit your hand better.