ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Why would Craigie estimate you at all?

Why would you estimate yourself?

2 Corinthians 10:12 KJV

12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number , or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise .

As to the where you are it is evident that you don't have a clue.

13 My net also will I spread upon him, and he shall be taken in my snare: and I will bring him to Babylon to the land of the Chaldeans; yet shall he not see it, though he shall die there.

Yer askin' the wrong son of man.

"As to the where you are it is evident that you don't have a clue."-Junkie Jeff

Good one, junk boy!

Your "page:"

This page has had 515 visits

Vs.

The great, humble, saint(memorize that) John W's page:

This page has had 15,957 visits

Contrasts.

Now, sit down, Jeff, until I decide to recognize you-you don't have the presence, authority, as I do, on this board. Dig? Groovy, Jeff!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The temple teachings taught the death of Christ as the sacrifice for sin, as Abraham also knew.

Gen 22:7 And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?
Gen 22:8 And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.

Joh 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

but just knowing about it, does not save anyone.

Knowing about what Christ did 2000 years ago does not save you.

Your manner of speech is evidence of that.

LA

Slower, moron-you cannot preach, what you do not know. The issue is not salvation, but whether the 12 were preaching the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news, as a basis for salvation, prior to its occurrence. They were not-you made up-it was hid from them, as you have been shown, for years, Christ rejector. Of course, that 2 Cor. 4:4 problem of yours is tough, isn't LALaw "lady?" Yes....

You cannot be this stupid, you fool/moron.

Get saved.

"Your manner of speech is evidence of that.

LA"

LALaw to Paul, after Galatians 1: " You are not saved, Paul.
Your manner of speech is evidence of that."

You wicked Cain-ite-ette. Get off this site, as it is reserved for members of the boc, daughter of the devil.

That what Christ had said was hidden from Christ's disciples due to the evil day, and not because it was never preached or taught to the saints in the Temple worship, by the saints and by Christ Himself.

John the Baptist preached it--

Joh 1:36 And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!

Jesus preached it to His disciples well before Paul spoke--

Luk 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
Luk 24:45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
Luk 24:46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:
Luk 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

LA

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
"As to the where you are it is evident that you don't have a clue."-Junkie Jeff

Good one, junk boy!

Your "page:"

This page has had 515 visits

Vs.

The great, humble, saint(memorize that) John W's page:

This page has had 15,957 visits

Contrasts.

Now, sit down, Jeff, until I decide to recognize you-you don't have the presence, authority, as I do, on this board. Dig? Groovy, Jeff!

Babble on.

:crackup:

achduke

Slower, moron-you cannot preach, what you do not know. The issue is not salvation, but whether the 12 were preaching the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news, as a basis for salvation, prior to its occurrence. They were not-you made up-it was hid from them, as you have been shown, for years, Christ rejector. Of course, that 2 Cor. 4:4 problem of yours is tough, isn't LALaw "lady?" Yes....

You cannot be this stupid, you fool/moron.

Get saved.

"Your manner of speech is evidence of that.

LA"

LALaw to Paul, after Galatians 1: " You are not saved, Paul.
Your manner of speech is evidence of that."

You wicked Cain-ite-ette. Get off this site, as it is reserved for members of the boc, daughter of the devil.
1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,

1 Corinthians 15:4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures

Luke 24:45 And He opened their understanding, that they might comprehend the Scriptures.

Luk 24:46 Then He said to them, "Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day,

Luk 24:47 "and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Act 5:31 "Him God has exalted to His right hand to be Prince and Savior, to give repentance to Israel and forgiveness of sins.

Act 2:24 "whom God raised up, having loosed the pains of death, because it was not possible that He should be held by it.

Act 2:21 And it shall come to pass that whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.'

Cross Reference

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,

1 Corinthians 15:4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures

Luke 24:45 And He opened their understanding, that they might comprehend the Scriptures.

Luk 24:46 Then He said to them, "Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day,

Luk 24:47 "and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Act 5:31 "Him God has exalted to His right hand to be Prince and Savior, to give repentance to Israel and forgiveness of sins.

Act 2:24 "whom God raised up, having loosed the pains of death, because it was not possible that He should be held by it.

Act 2:21 And it shall come to pass that whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.'

Whew, I'm glad you wrote all that! I was beginning to believe we had to call on the name of Paul to be saved. What a load off my mind..

achduke

Whew, I'm glad you wrote all that! I was beginning to believe we had to call on the name of Paul to be saved. What a load off my mind..
Many do not understand that the disciples were given all understanding of the Scriptures along with the Holy Spirit. Why contend with the Holy Spirit.

Cross Reference

Many do not understand that the disciples were given all understanding of the Scriptures along with the Holy Spirit. Why contend with the Holy Spirit.

I fully agree. I don't see the point of it all in continuing to push the issue of Paul over Jesus.

Anyway, "Merry Christmas" everyone!!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Is that another prediction from Gros baby, sook, blubber mouth, useless, drip, mongrel, liar, filthy minded son of hell?

You wanna keep going with this? It is best you shut your face and quit while you are a-head, bigmouth.

LA
I think LA is after your head again, GM

heir

TOL Subscriber
------------------------

Hi Heir, May I try again please ? Perhaps I am misunderstanding your position where I perceive you are stating Paul was asking others to follow Paul and not God. Am I mis-understanding you Heir?

I have been crucified with Christ. —Galatians 2:20
The imperative need spiritually is to sign the death warrant of the disposition of sin, to turn all emotional impressions and intellectual beliefs into a moral verdict against the disposition of sin, viz., my claim to my right to myself. Paul says – "I have been crucified with Christ"; he does not say – "I have determined to imitate Jesus Christ," or, "I will endeavour to follow Him" – but – "I have been identified with Him in His death." When I come to such a moral decision and act upon it, then all that Christ wrought for me on the Cross is wrought in me. The free committal of myself to God gives the Holy Spirit the chance to impart to me the holiness of Jesus Christ.
". . . nevertheless I live. . . ." The individuality remains, but the mainspring, the ruling disposition, is radically altered. The same human body remains, but the old satanic right to myself is destroyed.
"And the life which I now live in the flesh . . . ," not the life which I long to live and pray to live, but the life I now live in my mortal flesh, the life which men can see, "I live by the faith of the Son of God." This faith is not Paul’s faith in Jesus Christ, but the faith that the Son of God has imparted to him "the faith of the Son of God."It is no longer faith in faith, but faith which has over leapt all conscious bounds, the identical faith of the Son of God.

Paul was not centering himself above Jesus. But was pleading to listen to the words god imparted in Pauls life. To live and obey the ways God. Not Paul.
Different from last post as I added more scripture and clarification:
I hope this helps. Noting if it your position Paul is glorifying himself, his annointings, gifts and ministry would of ended. and Paul wrote about half of the N.T. If you position is correct then should we toss all of Paul's writings.
The only way for anyone to "follow Jesus" today is to follow Paul. The gospel, doctrine, duty and destination to the church, the Body of Christ is found in the form of sound words of Romans through Philemon 2 Timothy 1:13 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:7 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV

heir

TOL Subscriber
I do not deny Christ as you so often claim I do.

You however deny the power of God in His Church which is His Body the Bride.

LA
You deny the power of God (which is the gospel of Christ/the cross) by your works (alleged) as you are trying to work FOR your salvation.

2 Timothy 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Titus 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I never knew Paul's gospel to be known as being a display of hateful words purposed to condemn. However, we are living in the endtimes and should expect almost anything from the enemy of Jesus Christ to be in full swing.
Follow Paul, then!

Philippians 3:17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

Philippians 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

Philippians 3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

Philippians 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

Philippians 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Just look at the enemies of the cross coming out of the woodwork to tell us to not follow Paul!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Follow Paul, then!

You say that, but you are in opposition to so many things Paul preached.

Peter warned us of people like you:

(2 Peter 3:16 TET) He (Paul) writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people (Dispensationalists/MADists) distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction.

heir

TOL Subscriber

You think you've got something there, but you haven't. First you quote Paul's gospel that was a mystery kept secret since the world began (Romans 16:25-26 KJV and why (1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV). Then you show the Lord telling how He must suffer and to rise from the dead the third day which is NOT the gospel of Christ that Paul preached and then you post Acts 5 before Acts 2/ neither of which show the gospel of Christ either. Israel waits for the blotting out of sins at the times of refreshing (Acts 3:19-21 KJV) is that what you wait for or have you already forgiveness of sins as Paul preached (Colossians 2:13 KJV) having now received the atonement as Paul preached (Romans 5:11 KJV)?

At least you tried.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Follow Paul, then!

Philippians 3:17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

Philippians 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

Philippians 3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

Philippians 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

Philippians 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Just look at the enemies of the cross coming out of the woodwork to tell us to not follow Paul!

Yep, I learned of a few new ones lately

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Because the NC it made with the SAME people as the OC.

The verse says the Gentiles share with the Jewish spiritual blessings

Eph 3:6 says the Gentiles become fellow heirs with Israel.

(Rom 15:27) They were pleased to do it, and indeed they owe it to them. For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews’ spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings.

How is the New Covenant not a spiritual blessing the Gentiles share with the Jews?

Status
Not open for further replies.