Follow Government guidelines for sex, or be labeled a rapist

GFR7

Wrong. Believing he is more sincere than you is not proclaiming him a wonderful person. What makes you worse if that you are passive-aggressive and almost all of your threads focus (negatively on gays and women).
He is not sincere at all. I am not passive-aggressive, I am simply passive. Compare his language re gays and feminism to mine sometime. I would rather be me miserable than aCW, a contented swine.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He is not sincere at all. I am not passive-aggressive, I am simply passive. Compare his language re gays and feminism to mine sometime. I would rather be me miserable than aCW, a contented swine.

No, it would be a waste of time. Besides, it's only a contest for you. Though, FTR, I would rather be addressed by someone who doesn't mince his/her words, hide behind and high five others (who do his dirty work) or turn around and say "no, you misunderstood my meaning".

GFR7

No, it would be a waste of time. Besides, it's only a contest for you. Though, FTR, I would rather be addressed by someone who doesn't mince his/her words, hide behind and high five others (who do his dirty work) or turn around and say "no, you misunderstood my meaning".
If I were really what you say I am, I'd kill myself.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If I were really what you say I am, I'd kill myself.

That's sad ... to allow an imperfection to drive you to such extremes. No one is perfect and stubbornness does not address the issue.

GFR7

That's sad ... to allow an imperfection to drive you to such extremes. No one is perfect and stubbornness does not address the issue.
I feel just dreadful now.

images

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, that settles it. I didn't want to have to respond with a reply that terrifies you more than any other thing on this planet .... but ...

picture.php

rougueone

Not to mention how this could set a national precedent......

This may become Federal law. After all, civil rights are now extended to homosexual's. Federal civil law. In the future one will need to have at the ready a " Consent decree" to have sex.

GFR7

This may become Federal law. After all, civil rights are now extended to homosexual's. Federal civil law. In the future one will need to have at the ready a " Consent decree" to have sex.
Well, ours is a mad, mad era. It's absurdity upon absurdity. :nono:

Christian Liberty

You appear to be saying sexist things and if you believe women are the problem here then my suspicion is confirmed.

I think he's talking about women who get drunk and then consent to sexual activity while not fully "sober". Which, assuming the woman voluntarily drank the drink, is at least in part her fault. Is it wrong for a man to take advantage of that? Of course it is, but while that's a failure to live as a godly man, it isn't rape.

I don't think he's talking about women who are actually assaulted.

1PeaceMaker

Are any women going to be charged with rape under this law? If a woman comes on to a man who is drinking, shouldn't she be charged with sexual assault if he engages in activity with her that he later regrets?

How long before we have female "rapists" behind bars in droves because of this?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Are any women going to be charged with rape under this law? If a woman comes on to a man who is drinking, shouldn't she be charged with sexual assault if he engages in activity with her that he later regrets?

How long before we have female "rapists" behind bars in droves because of this?

Yes, she should. But that's not going to be a common situation.

GFR7

I think he's talking about women who get drunk and then consent to sexual activity while not fully "sober". Which, assuming the woman voluntarily drank the drink, is at least in part her fault. Is it wrong for a man to take advantage of that? Of course it is, but while that's a failure to live as a godly man, it isn't rape.

I don't think he's talking about women who are actually assaulted.
Yes; you've expressed that well, and I thank you for it. :cheers:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Gosh, it's almost like government attempts to control the sex lives of others just don't work.:rolleyes:

Who didn't see that coming?