Florida pro-lifers introduce bill banning abortions

drbrumley

On babies with heartbeats. Gov. says he’ll sign.

TALLAHASSEE, Florida, January 14, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – Joining their counterparts in several other states who have done so over the past several months, Republicans in Florida introduced legislation last week to ban abortion upon detection of a fetal heartbeat.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

TALLAHASSEE, Florida, January 14, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – Joining their counterparts in several other states who have done so over the past several months, Republicans in Florida introduced legislation last week to ban abortion upon detection of a fetal heartbeat.

This ban will not save a single baby's life.

Life begins at conception, not when the heart starts to beat.

:down:

"Make sure you can't hear a heartbeat, and then you can kill the baby."

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
it's a start :thumb:
It's another concession on the part of the pro-lifers.

Abortion should be banned completely.

We shouldn't be introducing laws that say, "... and then you can kill the baby," or that star with, "you can kill the baby if..."

This is just another one of those in a long line of compromises.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It's another concession on the part of the pro-lifers.

Abortion should be banned completely.

We shouldn't be introducing laws that say, "... and then you can kill the baby," or that star with, "you can kill the baby if..."

This is just another one of those in a long line of compromises.

i thought about that and saw a difference between this and the other recent law banning (proposing banning?) partial dismemberment - in this case, if it passes, there's no reason to stop at a heartbeat as a defining characteristic of life worth protecting

so i chose to see it as a step in the right direction

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
i thought about that and saw a difference between this and the other recent law banning (proposing banning?) partial dismemberment - in this case, if it passes, there's no reason to stop at a heartbeat as a defining characteristic of life worth protecting

It's no better than the "partial-birth abortion ban" that has saved not a single baby since it was put into effect.

When it comes to this issue, it's all or nothing, because it's murder.

You don't regulate murder, you make it illegal in ALL cases.

This is a ban on some abortions, not on all. Meaning there will still be babies murdered, which is entirely unacceptable.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

I recommend you listen to today's show on kgov.com. Bob even mentions the idea of banning after a heartbeat is detected.

ok doser

if its signed into law, it will be appealed by the left

with luck, it will eventually appear before a trump SCOTUS

and hopefully, they'll act boldly

i'm praying

ok doser

ok, i see

sperm cells, egg cells - they all carry the same genetic code as their "owners" - same as skin cells and intestinal lining

it is at the moment of conception that a new unique life comes into being for the first time

Kit the Coyote

ok, i see

sperm cells, egg cells - they all carry the same genetic code as their "owners" - same as skin cells and intestinal lining

it is at the moment of conception that a new unique life comes into being for the first time

Not disagreeing more being the trickster but I would point out that sperm and egg cells only carry part of the parent's DNA, just like the fertilized egg carries part of both parents DNA.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
ok, i see

The egg as well and yes a unique life. My understanding is that the sperm moves to the egg not the egg to the sperm. Would it therefore be seen as living in a different way from the sperm?