Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank

Arthur Brain

Well, it hardly comes as any surprise that Carlson has once again spoken out of both sides of his mouth but what are the odds that the far right brigade will still adulate the guy and Fox "News" even though they're effectively insulting their target audience? Bad news for the MAGA! crowd that he really wasn't a fan of Donald J Trump...

The White House has joined in the condemnation of Fox News host Tucker Carlson over his recent coverage of the January 6 Capitol riot. Spokesperson Andrew Bates called him “not credible” and slated his “ false depiction of the unprecedented, violent attack on our Constitution and the rule of law”.

Meanwhile, Carlson told a colleague that he “passionately” hated Donald Trump, according to bombshell new text messages released as part of Dominion Voting Systems’ $1.6bn defamation lawsuit against the network.

New court filings on Tuesday revealed a message Carlson sent to a Fox News employee just two days before the January 6 Capitol riot.

“We are very very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights. I truly can’t wait,” he wrote. “I hate him passionately.”

The texts came to light the same day that both Democratic and Republican lawmakers slammed Carlson for sharing the edited footage of the Capitol riot on his show while falsely claiming it depicts a peaceful gathering led by “sightseers”.

Senators Chuck Schumer and Mitch McConnell led the condemnation of the “shameful” coverage.

7djengo7

I'm not a Republican, so I'm neither RINO nor MAGA. I don't have a dog in that fight.
Aren't RINOs people who are not Republicans? Doesn't "RINO" stand for "Republican In Name Only"? Isn't calling someone a "RINO" a shorthand way of pointing out that he or she is not a Republican?

It appears that all you're saying is "I'm not a Republican, so I'm neither [someone who is not a Republican] nor [someone who is a Republican]."

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Do you consider Trump to be pure evil? Yes or No?

Is Trump a RINO? Yes or No?

Is that a Yes? Is Trump a RINO?

Good advice from Trump, MAGAs should take it:

Trump again focused on his own loss as the paramount concern for him and for the fate of the GOP: “If we don’t solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in ’22 or ’24. It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do.”

7djengo7

No, RINO is shorthand for people who are pretending to be Republican but actually aren't.
Here, you've just admitted that RINOs aren't Republicans.

A civil war in the Republican Party, between its two major factions, is just what this country needs. Don't believe me? Ask anybody.
So, since you admit that RINOs aren't Republicans, you are here telling us that what this country needs is a civil war between Republicans and people who aren't Republicans.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Here, you've just admitted that RINOs aren't Republicans.
Technically, RINOs are Republicans. They're registered as such. They self-identify as such. But they are RINOs specifically because they oppose the MAGA agenda.

Again, it's not rocket science. Try not to be dumber than a box of rocks. I know you have it in you to understand this.

7djengo7

How can you take the country back from the Democrats if you can't even take your own party back from the RINOs?
Remember, RINOs are DIABLOs (Democrats In All But Label), so what you are saying is, "How can you take the country back from the Democrats if you can't even take your own party back from the [Democrats]?"

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
That's as ridiculous as saying, "Technically, the Greek soldiers inside the horse were Trojans."

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell, an ally of former President Trump, accused Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) on Thursday of being a “Trojan horse,” calling into question the governor’s conservative credentials.

“The media is covering up for Ron DeSantis,” Lindell asserted while speaking on the convention center floor of the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in a video shared online. “He is a Trojan Horse; he is the Trojan Horse. Do not believe anything you’re reading by the media about Ron DeSantis.”

Lindell’s criticisms of DeSantis echo those voiced by Trump, who has previously labeled the Florida governor a “RINO,” or Republican in Name Only. The former president has also attacked DeSantis’s COVID-19 response, taking aim at his decision to institute a lockdown and his support for vaccines.

7djengo7

RINO is shorthand for people who are pretending to be Republican but actually aren't.
They self-identify as such.
Interesting to note that you use "to pretend to be" and "to self-identify as" interchangeably. Also, it's interesting to note that you're admitting that the Democrats you call "RINOS" are either lying or deluded.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Interesting to note that you use "to pretend to be" and "to self-identify as" interchangeably. Also, it's interesting to note that you're admitting that the Democrats you call "RINOS" are either lying or deluded.
I'll let Trump himself explain it to you:

RINO RON.jpg

7djengo7

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell, an ally of former President Trump, accused Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) on Thursday of being a “Trojan horse,” calling into question the governor’s conservative credentials.

“The media is covering up for Ron DeSantis,” Lindell asserted while speaking on the convention center floor of the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in a video shared online. “He is a Trojan Horse; he is the Trojan Horse. Do not believe anything you’re reading by the media about Ron DeSantis.”

Lindell’s criticisms of DeSantis echo those voiced by Trump, who has previously labeled the Florida governor a “RINO,” or Republican in Name Only. The former president has also attacked DeSantis’s COVID-19 response, taking aim at his decision to institute a lockdown and his support for vaccines.

What's your point, other than that you want to divert attention away from your having ridiculously told us that Democrats are Republicans: "Technically, RINOs are Republicans"?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
What's your point, other than that you want to divert attention away from your having ridiculously told us that Democrats are Republicans: "Technically, RINOs are Republicans"?

Former President Trump accused Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) of being a “RINO GLOBALIST” on Wednesday.

“The real Ron is a RINO GLOBALIST, who closed quickly down Florida and even its beaches,” Trump said in a post on Truth Social. “Loved the Vaccines and wasted big money on ‘Testing.’ How quickly people forget!”

RINO, one of Trump’s favorite jabs for his fellow Republicans, stands for “Republican in Name Only.”

7djengo7

Former President Trump accused Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) of being a “RINO GLOBALIST” on Wednesday.

“The real Ron is a RINO GLOBALIST, who closed quickly down Florida and even its beaches,” Trump said in a post on Truth Social. “Loved the Vaccines and wasted big money on ‘Testing.’ How quickly people forget!”

RINO, one of Trump’s favorite jabs for his fellow Republicans, stands for “Republican in Name Only.”

And?