Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
And never ask @Jefferson who Stewart Rhodes is.

I've done it several times and never got an answer.
Okay, I just Googled "who is Stewart Rhodes." Actually I Braved it. Brave is a better search engine as it doesn't pollute your results with links to the dying legacy media (their death can't come too soon) But I digress.

Found out that Rhodes started The Oath Keepers. I had a friend who was really into The Oath Keepers over a decade ago. He is Stone Mason here on TOL. He told me it was kind of like a very large men's fellowship group who commit to their oaths to be faithful to their wives and God and to be positive influences in their communities and to open up and share their feelings with each other and blah, blah, blah. I wasn't interested. I remember telling him, "It just sounds too touchy feely to me." If I want to experiment with a new exercise routine, I'm not going to join some stupid exercise group where we all hold hands and sing Koombayah. It's just not who I am.

So anyway, ever since then whenever I came across a news story about The Oath Keepers, I would immediately think, "Next. Not interested."

And now you know I wasn't lying when I said I didn't know who Stewart Rhodes was.

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Okay, I just Googled "who is Stewart Rhodes." Actually I Braved it. Brave is a better search engine as it doesn't pollute your results with links to the dying legacy media (their death can't come too soon) But I digress.

Found out that Rhodes started The Oath Keepers. I had a friend who was really into The Oath Keepers over a decade ago. He is Stone Mason here on TOL. He told me it was kind of like a very large men's fellowship group who commit to their oaths to be faithful to their wives and God and to be positive influences in their communities and to open up and share their feelings with each other and blah, blah, blah. I wasn't interested. I remember telling him, "It just sounds too touchy feely to me."
I think you're talking about the "Promise Keepers." Different group altogether.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I think you're talking about the "Promise Keepers." Different group altogether.
Yeah, I think you're probably right about that. Either way, I didn't know who Stewart Rhodes was. But I do now, except I still don't really know anything about The Oath Keepers.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Yeah, I think you're probably right about that. Either way, I didn't know who Stewart Rhodes was. But I do now, except I still don't really know anything about The Oath Keepers.
My point is that Ray Epps is but one of many Oath Keepers who were in on the storming of the Capitol. And they weren't even the only group. There were also members of the Proud Boys, the Three Percenters, a bunch of QAnon nuts, etc. And their common goal was to force Mike Pence to flee the Capitol so he couldn't certify the election.

marke

The clowns here assured me that Ray Epps was a "lone wolf" when in fact he was just one of a group of pro-Trump Oath Keepers, many of whom stormed the Capitol on J6.
I believe Epps was planted by anti-Trump factions in the FBI to infiltrate the Oath Keepers for the purpose of inciting them to riot in order to dishonestly frame Trump for the violence. If Epps had not been part of the leftist conspiracy to frame Trump he would have been one of the first to have been jailed by the voter-fraud coverup democrat conspirators.

Conspiracy by crooked FBI agents to unjustly frame innocent victims for crimes they did not commit is not new. The government paid out $105 million to the relatives of four men framed by the FBI and sentenced to death for a murder they did not commit but that the FBI knew one of its own informants had committed, during the crooked mass-murdering days of Whitey Bulger as a protected democrat FBI informant.

The FBI and the ATF had also conspired together during the Clinton/Reno/Barr administration in an attempt to frame Randy Weaver for a crime he did not commit apart from their urging, and that fiasco resulted in the shooting death of an innocent woman and child by government gunmen and criminal coverup by Bill Barr.

Time fails or we could mention the Waco murder of dozens of innocent people at the hands of government gunmen and the deadly attack on the Oklahoma Federal Building as a result.

The FBI has a history of crime and coverup and the seditious actions by crooked FBI agents to dishonestly frame Trump for crimes he did not commit are some of the worst cases of treason this nation has ever seen.