Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
He praised Biden’s Hitleresque speech.
What I did was post a tweet of someone else praising Biden's "Hitleresque speech" condemning Trumplican Hitlerian fascism. Unfortunately, the tweet got deleted for whatever reason. Good speech? Yes. Best speech ever? Nah. Weird lighting? Yes.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What I did was post a tweet of someone else praising Biden's "Hitleresque speech" condemning Trumplican Hitlerian fascism. Unfortunately, the tweet got deleted for whatever reason. Good speech? Yes. Best speech ever? Nah. Weird lighting? Yes.

It was necessary and called a spade a spade. Biggest grievance: Biden was too nice.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

POLL: Majority of Americans say Biden's anti-MAGA speech was 'designed to incite conflict'

A new poll has revealed that a majority of Americans say that Biden’s prime time speech, delivered last week in Philadelphia before a blood red backdrop, was "a threat to this country," a "dangerous escalation," and was "designed to incite conflict."

The poll, conducted by the Trafalgar Group for the Convention of States Action, found that 56.8 percent of likely general election voters said that Biden’s speech in which he designated MAGA Republicans extremists "represents a dangerous escalation in rhetoric and is designed to incite conflict amongst Americans."
I'll try to look deeper into that poll and see how it breaks out among independents. They're the key to the midterms.

Well that was easy 😁

62.4 percent of independent voters said the speech was a "dangerous escalation"

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I'll try to look deeper into that poll and see how it breaks out among independents. They're the key to the midterms.
If you think independents are going to vote for what the Republicans are dishing out right now, guess again. Moderate Republicans won't even vote for it, let alone independents. Let alone Democrats crossing over.