Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

Gary K

Banned
This time they got him!
You have no clue as to what you are talking about. The reason why is because you don't understand the basis of any just legal system. I was deeply skeptical of the raid and it's motivations but I was just as ignorant of the corruption happening as you are.

Here is a discussion between a US lawyer and a Brit lawyer turned analyst. They are discussing the Maralgo raid and the legal implications of it. They demonstrate the total corruption of the legal system involved.

I think Trump is deeply evil but nothing good can come out of railroading anyone.

This is a very long video but it is a very deep discussion and well worth the time to watch.

Mary Contrary 999

You think Trump is deeply evil?

Trump could well represent the second coming. No, swaddling clothes this time. But, a very misunderstood warrior fighting the deep state.

Gary K

Banned
You think Trump is deeply evil?

Trump could well represent the second coming. No, swaddling clothes this time. But, a very misunderstood warrior fighting the deep state.
Yeah, he's so good he brought in "vaccines" that are killing millions of people. He ignored all the history of vaccine development that demonstrates it takes at least a decade to do proper safety testing and OK'ed bringing out completely untested technology and using it on the general public in less than a year. Anyone who objects to this is hated, as you well know, and is called all kinds of nasty names and publicly smeared. You yourself refuse to talk to some of the people who do this.

Your prejudice against them runs extremely deep. I know because you stopped communicating with me as soon as you discovered I am against these "vaccines".

Arthur Brain

This is really off topic but has been bothering me for a while.

Rusha, have you heard from anna lately? She has disappeared for quite a while at times but she had been here pretty consistently for quite a while. I'm beginning to fear she may have succumbed to "unknown causes' or sudden adult death syndrome as she was vaxxed. I hope not. She and I have always been at loggerheads on almost all subjects but I would hate to hear she has died despite all our differences.
Well, this came to my attention earlier so to put your "concerns" at ease I thought I'd log back in to inform you that anna - much like most all of people who have been vaxxed against Covid - is alive and well. The reasons for her absence around this joint are more to do with it being swamped by conspiracy loons, cranks, trolls and crackpots nowadays and she understandably got sick and tired of it. I trust you are happy with this information?

Oh, she did say I had her permission to tell you that she's joined ANTIFA.

Gary K

Banned
Well, this came to my attention earlier so to put your "concerns" at ease I thought I'd log back in to inform you that anna - much like most all of people who have been vaxxed against Covid - is alive and well. The reasons for her absence around this joint are more to do with it being swamped by conspiracy loons, cranks, trolls and crackpots nowadays and she understandably got sick and tired of it. I trust you are happy with this information?

Oh, she did say I had her permission to tell you that she's joined ANTIFA.
I'm glad to hear that she is still alive and kicking.

Arthur Brain

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

POLL: Majority of Americans say Biden's anti-MAGA speech was 'designed to incite conflict'

A new poll has revealed that a majority of Americans say that Biden’s prime time speech, delivered last week in Philadelphia before a blood red backdrop, was "a threat to this country," a "dangerous escalation," and was "designed to incite conflict."

The poll, conducted by the Trafalgar Group for the Convention of States Action, found that 56.8 percent of likely general election voters said that Biden’s speech in which he designated MAGA Republicans extremists "represents a dangerous escalation in rhetoric and is designed to incite conflict amongst Americans."

Arthur Brain

POLL: Majority of Americans say Biden's anti-MAGA speech was 'designed to incite conflict'

A new poll has revealed that a majority of Americans say that Biden’s prime time speech, delivered last week in Philadelphia before a blood red backdrop, was "a threat to this country," a "dangerous escalation," and was "designed to incite conflict."

The poll, conducted by the Trafalgar Group for the Convention of States Action, found that 56.8 percent of likely general election voters said that Biden’s speech in which he designated MAGA Republicans extremists "represents a dangerous escalation in rhetoric and is designed to incite conflict amongst Americans."
Well, was hardly the best presidential address but given the extremism of certain elements of the MAGA brigade, not altogether unsurprising either.