Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
If you do not have enough self awareness to answer the questions, just admit it. Okay?
How about if you just tell us why you even post these mindless political comments. Is that part of being ... bossy?
Well Shelli, I’ve been ignoring your posts to me, and yet - you keep on posting to me. You must be terribly conflicted. I’ll leave you to wonder how. 🙂

Jenkins

Well Shelli, I’ve been ignoring your posts to me, and yet - you keep on posting to me. You must be terribly conflicted. I’ll leave you to wonder how. 🙂
Thank you. I do understand how you ignore things apart from your comprehension and intuitive acceptance.

Who is this Shelli you came up with?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
A stunning 88% of Americans now believe the U.S. is on the wrong track and just 10% believe it is on the right track, according to a new poll from the Monmouth University Polling Institute, marking an all-time low for the question, with President Biden facing a whopping 58% disapproval rate as respondents worry chiefly about the economy.

Jenkins

A stunning 88% of Americans now believe the U.S. is on the wrong track and just 10% believe it is on the right track, according to a new poll from the Monmouth University Polling Institute, marking an all-time low for the question, with President Biden facing a whopping 58% disapproval rate as respondents worry chiefly about the economy.

Yes, it is easy to see your perception and thinking depend upon polled opinions.

Jenkins

"Science works to deny the creation of God"?!

Oh, wow, there's not many busses where you live at are there?
There is no need to even search to find the mindset of "Scientists." They actually think their discoveries and the few things they tinker with are significant.

All "Science" publications simply dig a deeper and darker hole. They all conclude in speculation and uncertainty.

"More Study Needed."

Arthur Brain

There is no need to even search to find the mindset of "Scientists." They actually think their discoveries and the few things they tinker with are significant.

All "Science" publications simply dig a deeper and darker hole. They all conclude in speculation and uncertainty.

"More Study Needed."
Ah, so there's such a thing as a blanket "mindset" of scientists is there? Do they all have white hair and eat pasta for breakfast as well?

So, no significant discoveries in the field of science either? Sure, of course not, no advancements of any note whatsoever in any respective fields. The human race knows nothing more about anything than 2000 years ago and science's sole remit is to deny the existence of God. Heck, it couldn't possibly be anything else could it?

Well, that's me convinced, well done!

Jenkins

Ah, so there's such a thing as a blanket "mindset" of scientists is there? Do they all have white hair and eat pasta for breakfast as well?

So, no significant discoveries in the field of science either? Sure, of course not, no advancements of any note whatsoever in any respective fields. The human race knows nothing more about anything than 2000 years ago and science's sole remit is to deny the existence of God. Heck, it couldn't possibly be anything else could it?

Well, that's me convinced, well done!
They scratch around in the dark, fumbling and stumbling.

"I Just Tripped Over Something! I Cannot Figure Out Where It Came From! Give Me Fame For Doing So and For Being Ignorant!"