Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Fiery Canadian Polish Pastor on BEL

This is the show from Tuesday, May 18th, 2021

SUMMARY:

Bob Enyart begins by airing the audio from Calgary pastor when he kicked out the covid police yelling, "You Gestapo Nazi communist fascists!" Polish people are among the billion human beings who know what it's like when you lose freedom and who understand that the left can't hardly stop themselves, especially once they get going after God-fearing families. Pastor Artur Pawlowski then shared with Pastor Bob the backstory of the surprising circumstances that led to that viral video, and his recent incarceration, and about the arson attack on his home. Of course the Apostle Paul demanded that governing officials not violate his rights as a Roman citizen. Pastor, you have since been arrested and incarcerated, in jail for a couple days, released just a week ago.

[video:
theme:dark color:red provider:youtube align:center]

Today's Resource: Focus on the Strategy Trilogy

In Focus on the Strategy #1, using audio and video clips of Christian leaders, Bob Enyart presents seven lines of evidence that our national ministries have endorsed legal positivism, elevating man's rules and the Constitution above God, and giving them precedence above eternal laws such as Thou shall not murder.

Focus on the Strategy #2 not only documents the political sell-out of the pro-life movement, it answers the question of how to restore the movement and end America's 'legalized' child killing. Focus II stands alone, preferably viewed before Focus #I, and documents that:

• Colorado's Republican Governor John Love signed the nation's first permissive abortion law in 1967.
  • Republican U.S. Supreme Court Justice Harry Blackmun wrote Roe v. Wade.
  • The 7-to-2 Roe v. Wade ruling was approved with five a Republican majority of five votes.
  • The Republican Justices now on the Court (including Scalia, Thomas, Alito and Roberts) oppose personhood.
  • All six Republican judges on the 11th circuit (nominated by Reagan, Bush Sr. & George W. Bush) voted to kill Terri Schiavo.
  • Republican "pro-life" heroine Priscilla Owen voted to abort "Baby 10" as a Texas Supreme Court judge.
  • Republican "pro-life" hero Samuel Alito sided with Planned Parenthood in repeated 3rd-circuit rulings, including ruling to keep partial birth abortion legal.
  • Republican George W. Bush refused to support South Dakota's total ban on abortion.
  • Hundreds of pro-life laws that regulate abortion that will actually keep abortion legal after Roe is overturned such as the Informed Consent laws.

In Focus on the Strategy #3 Bob Enyart presents the 3-pronged strategy to end abortion in America.

Three-fold Strategy:

1. Criminalize: recriminalize the intentional killing of the unborn and other innocents through state and national personhood efforts.

2. Demoralize: create unbearable social tension and ensure that there is no child killing with tranquility in order to coerce the government to correct the injustice of shedding innocent blood.

3. Evangelize: persuade individuals by education and evangelism to honor the God-given right to life.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I've always found it odd that some churchgoers think that prohibiting large public gatherings during a pandemic is somehow an assault against religious freedom. I'm not aware of any restrictions against religion other than the public gatherings. I suspect that the empty tithing plates has a lot to do with it.

If the Polish that are complaining about this issue want to see what Christian persecution is really like, they should pick up a history book and read about the firing squads Christians before them faced by the communists.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I've always found it odd that some churchgoers think that prohibiting large public gatherings during a pandemic is somehow an assault against religious freedom. I'm not aware of any restrictions against religion other than the public gatherings. I suspect that the empty tithing plates has a lot to do with it.

If the Polish that are complaining about this issue want to see what Christian persecution is really like, they should pick up a history book and read about the firing squads Christians before them faced by the communists.

And how do you think that persecution started?

It was by removing guns from the hands of the citizens, and prohibiting gatherings.

Talk about missing the point, aCW.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
And how do you think that persecution started?

It was by removing guns from the hands of the citizens, and prohibiting gatherings.

Talk about missing the point, aCW.
The point is that there was no persecution against Christianity, as every other business, organization or group of people that wanted to meet in a large public gathering setting were temporarily (a key word in this argument) subjected to the same regulations that Christian Churches, Jewish synagogues, Muslim mosques or Buddhist temples were.