Ferguson criminals strike again

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Two police officers were shot last night if you haven't heard yet. My problem is different than what is being reported. The DoJ report shows that blacks in Ferguson are more criminal than whites. That is what it shows. My problem is that is not how it is presented. They present it as a problem that they are arrested more.

Officers shot.

The shooting of the officers, who were in serious condition at a hospital, was the latest incident in months of turmoil in the St. Louis suburb of Ferguson, which has been at the center of an intense national debate over police use of force, particularly against black men, since a white officer killed an unarmed black teenager there in August.

St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar told reporters early on Thursday that a 41-year-old officer from his department was struck in the shoulder and a 32-year-old officer from the nearby Webster Groves Police Department was hit in the face about midnight as the crowd was starting to break up.

The report reminds me of what Stephen A Smith in all his candor has also noticed. ESPN used to have this segment up and took it down for obvious reasons. It doesn't follow the mantra of what they push. This guy put a camera in front of the TV and put it up. Same problem as Ferguson that is in the NFL.

Mug shots of America

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's terrible.

The folks who hoped the Ferguson riots would to a civil war must be feeling good.

Shooting police officers who are simply standing post is not a civil war. It is criminal.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The folks liberals like Obama who have been inciting racial unrest for years who hoped the Ferguson riots would [turn into] a civil war must be feeling good.

That's more accurate.

Obama_trayvon_if_I_had_a_son.png

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Stephen A Smith did make mistakes on his show about 10 years ago. But now he's one of most rational and conservative black voices in America. Look up the episode of First Take where Rob Parker called RG3 a cornball brother and watch Smith's reaction

republicanchick

Two police officers were shot last night if you haven't heard yet. My problem is different than what is being reported. The DoJ report shows that blacks in Ferguson are more criminal than whites. That is what it shows. My problem is that is not how it is presented. They present it as a problem that they are arrested more.

"]OWTRGO4iHvI[/YT]

maybe it is a little of both

But I find it hard to believe an officer is going to... what? let a White criminal engaged in a crime or accused of one .. let him go...

and yet pursue with a vengeance the Black criminals or possible criminals..

but hey... stranger things...

_

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
maybe it is a little of both

But I find it hard to believe an officer is going to... what? let a White criminal engaged in a crime or accused of one .. let him go...

and yet pursue with a vengeance the Black criminals or possible criminals..

but hey... stranger things...

_

I don't know the point of your post, it is too incoherent. You must have been distracted by all the good looking news anchors on Fox News.

White police officers shoot white suspects without a trial too...

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
did bammy and eric holder really expect anything different?

They got what they wanted. He sat on the report and stirred the pot. They are revilers. They knew a long time ago that "hands up don't shoot" never happened.

1You shall not circulate a false report. Do not put your hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness. 2 You shall not follow a crowd to do evil; nor shall you testify in a dispute so as to turn aside after many to pervert justice. 3 You shall not show partiality to a poor man in his dispute.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The blacks who suffered they the 20's to 50's were not the delinquent types that the Democratic Party has given birth to today. They were christian bruthas gettin shafted by whitey but today it's the loser criminal black population gettin shot at by normal people white black purple and green. I wish someone would make this point. I have little compassion for today's cases but do have a sense of anger concerning the respectable blacks of 60 years ago when Sharpton was flunking seminary school.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
CNN homo Anderson Cooper has now mentioned several times that "hands up don't shoot" never actually happened and it is almost like a light switch turned on. Maybe he was more stupid than I thought, and less evil.

He is questioning rioters and revilers and let the lawyer for Darren Wilson have the mike and he went off.

And RINO fool Bill O'Reilly let Karl Rove run his big mouth on Fox News at the same time regarding email. O'Reilly is kind of stupid.

This Charming Manc

I think its more to do with the feeling the black community have that they get significant less respect from the police than the white community.

That they are more likely to be seen as suspects because of the color of there skin, they are less likely to have compliant they make taken seriously.

I don't know the point of your post, it is too incoherent. You must have been distracted by all the good looking news anchors on Fox News.

White police officers shoot white suspects without a trial too...

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think its more to do with the feeling the black community have that they get significant less respect from the police than the white community.

But they don't. And I don't think they were shot by protesters, but by those shipped in by George Soros wearing their stupid anarchy masks.

That is one thing O'Reilly didn't get wrong.