Feedback messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatrice

Hi, I've received some feedback on my postings. Is there any way of identifying which member it is who has left the feedback?

nicholsmom

Hi, I've received some feedback on my postings. Is there any way of identifying which member it is who has left the feedback?

Once you've gotten past 50 posts, you will be registered plus and will be able to see the identities of the leavers of reputation. Or you could just subscribe - it's quicker and comes with more benefits.

Have a look at the Newby Central forum for some info regarding reputation points, levels of subscription and their benefits, the rules of the board, and other useful stuff :)

Welcome to TOL :wave:

Beatrice

Once you've gotten past 50 posts, you will be registered plus and will be able to see the identities of the leavers of reputation. Or you could just subscribe - it's quicker and comes with more benefits.

Have a look at the Newby Central forum for some info regarding reputation points, levels of subscription and their benefits, the rules of the board, and other useful stuff :)

Welcome to TOL :wave:

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.