FBI working with Pfizer to target Project Veritas

Gary K

Banned
A FOIA request has revealed that Pfizer and the fibbies are in cahoots in going after Project Veritas.

way 2 go

To set the stage, at this point I’ve spoken in depth to at least four insiders to the PV debacle (who I can’t name, for obvious reasons) and several closely-related folks on the outside. None of them have any direct evidence of Pfizer’s involvement in Project Veritas’ collapse, but everyone is naturally suspicious, given the timing of the collapse immediately following the blockbuster exposé.

But as I was reviewing Project Veritas’ Twitter timeline I discovered one of my favorite kinds of telltales — the absence of evidence. Shortly after putting O’Keefe on involuntary leave, Project Veritas quickly STOPPED REPORTING ON THE PFIZER STORY.

On January 31st, PV reported its video van parked outside Pfizer HQ running Jordan Walker’s face. They were taking it to Pfizer, but good, and getting plenty of press about it:

But an only week later on February 8th, O’Keefe was placed on leave (he finally left PV on February 20th). From February 8th on, ZERO new Pfizer videos were released, and no new vans appeared outside Pfizer HQ or anywhere else. Instead, PV only reported an occasional “reaction” news piece every few days , then on March 9th, posted its final Pfizer tweet, which included a re-published earlier video and promised “we are not done with Pfizer.”

Project Veritas’ sudden lack of Pfizer coverage and its lack of continuing attention to the pharma giant — even after publicly promising they weren’t done — speaks volumes. It might even be more damning evidence than their purging of Mr. O’Keefe

way 2 go

Within a few hours after C&C reported on the absence of any promised Pfizer followup by Project Veritas, the media company’s investigative team published a confidential internal Pfizer document trumpeting the document proved the vaccine maker was aware of the risk of myocarditis as early as April, 2021.

Twitter avatar for @Project_Veritas

Project Veritas @Project_Veritas
BREAKING: Confidential @pfizer Documents Reveal Pharmaceutical Giant Had ‘Evidence’ Suggesting ‘Increased Risk of Myocarditis’ Following COVID-19 Vaccinations in Early 2022 "“There is evidence that suggests patients who receive a COVID-19 vaccine are at an increased risk of… https://t.co/7rrh33DPXx

10:02 PM ∙ Mar 16, 2023

24,042Likes12,125Retweets

Weak.

Nice try, but it’s not breaking news. The CDC formally added the risk of myocarditis to mRNA vaccines in June, 2021 — two months after the April data collection point. If anything, this disclosure only makes Pfizer look better, suggesting that it properly reported the myocarditis cases to the CDC as it should have.

Not impressive. Do better. I WANT Project Veritas to succeed, but this just makes it worse.