FBI Confirms There was no Insurrection on Jan. 6

Old news but apparently some folks do not get it:
FBI confirms there was no insurrection on Jan. 6

The Cambridge Dictionary defines “insurrection” as: “an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence”

By that definition, there was no “insurrection” at the United States Capitol on Jan. 6, according to the FBI. Reuters reports :

The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.

"Ninety to ninety-five percent of these are one-off cases," said a former senior law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation. "Then you have five percent, maybe, of these militia groups that were more closely organized. But there was no grand scheme with Roger Stone and Alex Jones and all of these people to storm the Capitol and take hostages."
This report is a devastating blow to President Joe Biden and Democrats, who have attempted to make the existence of an “insurrection” on Jan. 6 a key issue in the 2022 midterm elections. Reuters does note that some “cells of protesters,” including members of the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys, did coordinate to “break into the Capitol,” but the FBI found “no evidence that the groups had serious plans about what to do if they made it inside.”

For the millionth time, there was no insurrection, and this thread is a giant lie, and I am sure that everyone is sick and tired of this stupid LIE just like people are tired of the Collusion lie
Sorry, but the FBI coordinated the riot.

Yes, there was an event which you could call a riot, a protest, but it was not an insurrection. That is what I am saying.

The word was chosen to enable a fake phony impeachment charge which of course fell flat on its face.

Gary K

Banned
It looks like I start a lot of threads but I actually did a search first for threads with "insurrection" and amazingly I only got three, and none were about this. So I needed to start a counter to her lie. I hope people post here instead of keeping her terrible propaganda thread alive. "Day of Rage" my rear end. LOL
There was a day of rage on January 6, but it was in the hearts and minds of the left. Their rage against conservatives exploded into action on that day. It was another one of their "destroy America" days.

annabananahead and rusha will never let go of the lie they were told and have been pushing all year

It looks like I start a lot of threads but I actually did a search first for threads with "insurrection" and amazingly I only got three, and none were about this. So I needed to start a counter to her lie. I hope people post here instead of keeping her terrible propaganda thread alive. "Day of Rage" my rear end. LOL

FE1hjCdVcAA07yg

marke

1) The Proud Boys 2) Oath Keepers 3) Three Percenters
The Jussie Smolettes, the Twana Brawleys, the Virginia Governor's race Lincoln Project hucksters, the Crystal Mangums, the Oberlin College black racist hucksters, and more, are all examples among hundreds of lying blacks falsely claiming they were attacked by white racists. Clearly, the Jan. 6 riots at the Capitol had leftist rioters pretending to be Trump supporters for wicked reasons. Some of those leftist agitators at the Capitol that day have been identified as agitating violence and yet have never been arrested by Garland's democrat Gestapo.

Let's take a look at the real insurrections.....Democrat authorized and supported ones.

View attachment 529375

=====================================================

There was no insurrection at the Capitol, dunce.

The story is an attempt to hide the real riots and insurrections.

Everyone here is a Biden voter.

1.It is of the utmost necessity for the Left to mitigate, disguise, the year-long series of riots, arsons, assaults, mayhem that they released on America in preparation for stealing the election. Toward that end, they designed a Biden-voter riot a the Capitol, had their media allies pretend the damage was done by Trump supporters, the effort to shield the fact that their BLM, ANTIFA, and assorted other anarko-communist thugs were actually behind it. They learned that from earlier Nazis, as in the Reichstag Fire, a model for false-flag propaganda.

2. Completely ignored behind the pretense that this was an insurrection, a rebellion, an attack on democracy itself, was the real such attack on America: The three day siege of the White House in May of 2020, occupation of Lafayette Park, and the burning of the historic St. John's Church.

"
Debunking The Photo Op Myth: Inspector General Investigation Refutes Media Account On The Clearing Of Lafayette Park

For over a year, there has been one fact that has been repeated in literally thousands of news stories: former Attorney General Bill Barr ordered the clearing of Lafayette Park on June 1, 2020 to allow former President Donald Trump to hold his controversial photo op in front of St. John’s Church. From the outset, there was ample reason to question the claim echoed across media outlets. As I noted in my testimony to Congress on the protest that month, the operation was clearly a response to days of violent and destructive protests. Now the Inspector General has completed its investigation and the report debunks the conspiracy theory that the Lafayette Square area was cleared to make way for the Trump photo op.

While many today still claim that the protests were “entirely peaceful” and there was no “attack on the White House,” that claim is demonstrably false. It is only plausible if one looks at the level of violence at the start of the clearing operation as opposed to the prior 48 hours. There was in fact an exceptionally high number of officers were injured during the protests. In addition to a reported 150 officers were injured (including at least 49 Park Police officers around the White House), protesters caused extensive property damage including the torching of a historic structure and the attempted arson of St. John’s. The threat was so great that Trump had to be moved into the bunker because the Secret Service feared a breach of security around the White House."

“More than 60 Secret Service officers and special agents sustained multiple injuries in three days worth of violent clashes stemming from protests demanding justice for George Floyd in Washington, D.C.

The uprisings overflowed from Lafayette Park and continued near the White House on Saturday night and early into Sunday morning. Protesters in the area had taken to the streets since Friday to condemn police brutality.”

At least 60 Secret Service members injured during George Floyd protests in DC

“St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire ….fire crews were able to get to the scene to save the historic structure where every president since James Madison has attendended services,…” St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire

First time a President had to be evacuated from the White House since the War of 1812.

Here is MSNBC reporting on that ‘mostly peaceful protest” attacking the WhiteHouse

“….folks trying to make a point of being peaceful….”

Peaceful protesters jumping the barriers at the White House.

The Democrat party would love to have an excuse to cover, to mitigate, what they have done for a full year of riots....and that is the reason for amplifying the farrago at the Capitol.

I've seen worse at Walmart on Black Friday.