FBI acts of sedition and treason

marke

For more than 4 years the FBI has obstructed investigations into the illegal spying operation known as Obamagate. What is going on over there? Now we find they conspired with leftist anarchists to storm the Capitol and blame it on Trump. Why is the FBI hiding thousands of security videos from the public? Because the FBI is hiding democrat corruption in the whole scheme from the public. Shame on them. Several of the leading FBI officials contributing to this obstruction of facts and truth need to be fired and charged with sedition.

"Why is the Biden administration preventing us from knowing? Why is the administration hiding more than 10,000 hours of surveillance tape from the U.S. Capitol? What could possibly be the reason for that?" he continued. "We need to get to the bottom of it. They could release those tapes today, but they're not. Why?"

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
For more than 4 years the FBI has obstructed investigations into the illegal spying operation known as Obamagate. What is going on over there? Now we find they conspired with leftist anarchists to storm the Capitol and blame it on Trump. Why is the FBI hiding thousands of security videos from the public? Because the FBI is hiding democrat corruption in the whole scheme from the public. Shame on them. Several of the leading FBI officials contributing to this obstruction of facts and truth need to be fired and charged with sedition.

"Why is the Biden administration preventing us from knowing? Why is the administration hiding more than 10,000 hours of surveillance tape from the U.S. Capitol? What could possibly be the reason for that?" he continued. "We need to get to the bottom of it. They could release those tapes today, but they're not. Why?"
Inquiring minds want to know!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
D.C. police officer Michael Fanone, who suffered a concussion and heart attack while fending off the Jan. 6 mob, visited the Hill seeking meetings with the 21 House Republicans who voted against a bill to award a Congressional Gold Medal to police officers for their service during the attack. Fanone says freshman Rep. Andrew Clyde, a Georgia Republican, recently downplayed the insurrection by comparing it to a ”normal tourist visit.”

marke

D.C. police officer Michael Fanone, who suffered a concussion and heart attack while fending off the Jan. 6 mob, visited the Hill seeking meetings with the 21 House Republicans who voted against a bill to award a Congressional Gold Medal to police officers for their service during the attack. Fanone says freshman Rep. Andrew Clyde, a Georgia Republican, recently downplayed the insurrection by comparing it to a ”normal tourist visit.”

One police officer believes there were no leftists anarchists there. If so, then why do the democrats and FBI refuse to release the hundreds of security videos that could settle the issue once and for all?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I don't think he does. Where did you get that idea?
From you. You said that the FBI "conspired with leftist anarchists to storm the Capitol and blame it on Trump." In fact, we know that most of those involved in the Capitol riot are Trump-supporters who were protesting Pence's certification of Biden's victory.

marke

From you. You said that the FBI "conspired with leftist anarchists to storm the Capitol and blame it on Trump." In fact, we know that most of those involved in the Capitol riot are Trump-supporters who were protesting Pence's certification of Biden's victory.
I must quote Reagan here: "The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they don't know much, but that much of what they know isn't true."

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I must quote Reagan here: "The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they don't know much, but that much of what they know isn't true."
No, we know for a fact that most of the Capitol rioters who have been identified are Trump supporters. Those who haven't been identified were in all likelihood Proud Boys. In any event, they all rioted together, so they all deserve the same consequences.

marke

No, we know for a fact that most of the Capitol rioters who have been identified are Trump supporters. Those who haven't been identified were in all likelihood Proud Boys. In any event, they all rioted together, so they all deserve the same consequences.
You provide no proof of what you say, and parroting what a liar told you is not proof that the lie is true.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You provide no proof of what you say
You want proof that most of the Capitol rioters are Trump-supporters? I've already posted this link before (not that I should have expected you to pay any attention to it):

Gary K

Banned
You want proof that most of the Capitol rioters are Trump-supporters? I've already posted this link before (not that I should have expected you to pay any attention to it):

Now that's funny. You quote, as truth, a pronouncement from an organization known to have deeply corrupt leadership. Keep it up. Keep on embarrassing yourself by being unable to distinguish truth from falsehood.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Now that's funny. You quote, as truth, a pronouncement from an organization known to have deeply corrupt leadership. Keep it up. Keep on embarrassing yourself by being unable to distinguish truth from falsehood.
What's "funny" are your posts. But they aren't "haha" funny, unfortunately.

marke

Framing someone for a crime he did not commit has been something our crooked Justice Department has been doing for years, especially when it comes to Trump and his supporters. Of course Merrick Garland and his team of leftist democrat attack dogs are going after innocent conservatives who spoke out against democrat voter fraud. After what the democrat dogs did to Trump should we expect anything else from these mobsters?