Father, I pray that the seed of your word will take root in all who hear this.

bsmitts

God is so patient and full of grace and truth. Slow to anger. Not wiling that any should perish. With a humble heart, I pray, if you aren't sure of your salvation. Humble yourself before God and ask Jesus to wash away all sin and clothe you in his righteousness. Ask him to give you The Holy Spirit. He will do it. Receive him by faith this day, and begin to grow in your fellowship with him. Study his word (The Bible) each day and spend time with him in prayer. When you focus your eyes on Jesus, this world grows strangely dim. Come out of the world, deny self and follow Christ. Pray that he give you the gift of love for him and for others. Love others because of his great love for you. Forgive others, for he has forgiven you if you've asked him with a repentant heart. He hasn't forgotten about you. I know this post may sound foolish, but we are to be fools for Christ. And if we glory, let us glory in the Lord. may you receive eternal life from the eternal giver of life, and may you be a new creation in Christ. Revelation 22:17

heir

TOL Subscriber
God is so patient and full of grace and truth. Slow to anger. Not wiling that any should perish. With a humble heart, I pray, if you aren't sure of your salvation. Humble yourself before God and ask Jesus to wash away all sin and clothe you in his righteousness.
Salvation is not in asking, but in trusting the Lord believing what was accomplished in your stead. If you can't look back to a moment in your life when you trusted the Lord believing the gospel of Christ as all sufficient to save you (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV), you are not in the faith. So can you?