False gods and false religion

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
False Religions and False Gods
Turn from your sin to the living God
The God of Torah, Israel, the TaNaK, Jesus (Yeshua), the Bible.
The God of the fathers.
The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
YHVH is God.
Yod Hey Vav Hey is God.
Yahveh is God.
God is love.
Should it ever be that one person would judge another?
Judgment begins with the house or household of God.
What have I to do with judging outsiders?
Judge not lest you be judged. For in or with the measure with which or by which you judge another you will be judged.
Did you know that we will judge angels?
If a believer is sinning, it may be that you end up treating him as an outsider or an unbeliever. Do not associate with him.
What is the Biblical pattern for judging a brother or Church Discipline?
What do you do if someone offends you, sinning against you and not just sinning against God? What do you do if someone sins against someone else or only against God?
How is it and would it be a believer that is delivered over to satan for the desctruction of his flesh and maybe that his soul would be saved in the end? Someone who is sinning, maybe they claim to follow or obey God.
How can you rebuke a brother, even a brother in Christ, or a neighbor?
We are to love our neighbors as ourselves.
How are we to correct someone when it is not the corrections of a teacher? How does a teacher correct someone?
How do we remove threats and dangers in our lives with the love of God?
Is there ever a Judge, either Israel, the United States of America, or the world?
What crime would there have to be for there to be a judgment?
And, if no one has done anything wrong, who can judge?
If you think you are not a sinner do you get to judge others?
If you have removed sin in your life can you should you or ought you to judge others?
How do you love them?
Is each person to judge their own self?
If something bad or wrong happens, what does God want and what should be our response?
If you haven't done anything wrong might you want to judge others who do or have done something or have done things wrong?
Can a person decide not to judge? Is that the victory when God accomplishes in someone else what He wants?
Can you ever tell someone that they have done something wrong?
What do you do or how do you tell someone that they have done something wrong?
Is that judging them?
What is measure for measure or equity in judgment?
Who would just someone else if injuring or hurting them would be sin and worthy of you yourself being judged?
Should we all be pacifists?
Should there be no wars, battles, conflicts?
No militia, national guard, military?
Should we love our neighbor within our own country? Should we ever leave and go somewhere else and judge? Or, should we figure out if God wants us to love our neighbor until we have no enemies?
To be a Judge or to take Matters into one's own hands is different than if justice is different now in the New Testament.
What is justice? What about God and Jesus? What about the judges of Israel? Judges in the United States of America.
I have said that I think that we should not go to Syria.
I do not know any facts.
If we obey God would others obey God?
Does obeying God ever involve judging others?
Murder of a Citizen of the United States of America is different than murder happening in another country, if it was that. Maybe we observe and someone else is judging. Maybe they are not doing what God wants them to do. Should we judge someone else who judged or killed?
I say that we should not go.
Ten years of what?
Everything seems fine.
What was just what?
With the Constitution we have the Army and the Navy. Foreign and Domestic is different than Domestic, but our own interests protecting defending and judging attacks on our own people is different than defending innocent lives elsewhere in a foreign country when our militia and military were not designed or purposed for that.
I say that we strengthen our own country in the things of God and find out if it was okay that we judged Osama Bin Laden. Maybe I don't know the results after talking with him on the internet, online, or on the computer. I was not playing a game, and I do not know if any technology was used against me by our own people.
Interests abroad? That is a debate I do not want to get into. Resources and a standard of living for our own people here in the United States of America, well making friends or keeping them is not the same as standing up for the things of God and witnessing to the facts as they are defending the innocent and never condemning the innocent.
Killing someone for idolatry or worship of false gods? That is not a good reason to keep idols in our own land.
Osama Bin Laden may have been or become a Jew, as am I. If he murdered a Citizen of the United States of America, would he have the right to a jury? What about if it was someone here who was not a citizen? I do not know if either of these occurred. I have it that at least one person died in the attacks on 9-11.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Useless information. You don't even know the living God. The Father of Jesus Christ. You are a deceiver and an antichrist. It says if you don't abide(live) in the doctrine of Christ (new testament) YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT GOD.

[2Jo 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ [as] coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Useless information. You don't even know the living God. The Father of Jesus Christ. You are a deceiver and an antichrist. It says if you don't abide(live) in the doctrine of Christ (new testament) YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT GOD.

[2Jo 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ [as] coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;

Today is Chamishi Ziv 4. It is Yom, Day.

You are close to understanding the truth. It does not say the new testament (scriptures) here. You said the doctrine of Christ. Very good.

You are incorrect. I was not given the name Jacob to be called a deceiver. And, I am a servant of Christ not an or the antichrist. There are doctrines about the antichrist that people use to attack and suppress Christians. As a follower of the Messiah I believe you are also now doing the same (thing) to me. You cannot use doctrine or theology to attack and suppress followers or disciples of Christ. I am sorry, but that is not the correct use of scripture. If you believe that there is an antichrist today you need to prove that by scripture, not attack the person you are communicating with.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Today is Chamishi Ziv 4. It is Yom, Day.

You are close to understanding the truth. It does not say the new testament (scriptures) here. You said the doctrine of Christ. Very good.

You are incorrect. I was not given the name Jacob to be called a deceiver. And, I am a servant of Christ not an or the antichrist. There are doctrines about the antichrist that people use to attack and suppress Christians. As a follower of the Messiah I believe you are also now doing the same (thing) to me. You cannot use doctrine or theology to attack and suppress followers or disciples of Christ. I am sorry, but that is not the correct use of scripture. If you believe that there is an antichrist today you need to prove that by scripture, not attack the person you are communicating with.

I said
I am not attacking you. I am warning you. Satan is using you to promote the old testament law. And you don't even keep it yourself. You were kicked out of Christianity so you cant teach that.

[Gal 6:13
13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.

keypurr

I disagree friend, Jacob is right on. Jesus said that only his Father is God. Jesus is the Christ, the Lord, made so by his God. Jacob see that Jesus is the messiah,

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
False Religions and False Gods
Turn from your sin to the living God
The God of Torah, Israel, the TaNaK, Jesus (Yeshua), the Bible.

I disagree friend, Jacob is right on. Jesus said that only his Father is God. Jesus is the Christ, the Lord, made so by his God. Jacob see that Jesus is the messiah,

I said
This is an on going discussion that we have been having. He is right about one God. But he teaches the old testament law. Now what does this say? If you don't abide(live) in the new testament doctrine of Christ you don't have the right God.
If anyone comes to you and does not bring the doctrine of Christ do not even let him in your house.

[2Jo 1:8-11

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I am not attacking you. I am warning you. Satan is using you to promote the old testament law. And you don't even keep it yourself. You were kicked out of Christianity so you cant teach that.

[Gal 6:13
13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.

Today is Rishon (First), Ziv 7, Erev (Evening), Laylah (Night).

Incorrect. I can teach and I have not yet.