False Doctrine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

False doctrine is any doctrine that is not the doctrine of Christ and God. - Any doctrine that does not agree with any other Words of Scripture, or contradicts with any other Words of Scripture is nothing but false doctrine. – Christ’s words are stated clearly and simply, and any other words are false words of Christ. ----- Ezekiel 13:7 KJV – “Have ye not spoken a lying divination, whereas ye say, The LORD saith it; albeit I have not spoken”? ----- The doctrine of the sinner’s prayer fits into this category; -- “Just ask Jesus to come into your heart and save you”, and all that goes with that, is false doctrine. - There is nothing resembling that written anywhere in the Scriptures. - Thus, God did not say that, and it contradicts with everything God did say on the subject of the conversion of Christ. The Scriptures do however say exactly how the Conversion is made from the lost state to the saved state. – It’s also called “translated” from lost to saved. ----- Colossians 1:13 KJV – Hebrews 11:5 KJV ----- Enoch’s situation is a shadow of today’s translation. Enoch was translated physically, and we are translated spiritually. However, they both are the same translation from carnal to spiritual places. Christians are translated the same as those few who were translated in old time. – Ephesians 2:6 KJV - (And again) – Colossians 1:13 KJV –
I know, I know, - this is all Spiritually Incorrect, with the Spiritual Incorrectness of today’s world. -- SOO Be-it.

Today, the churches of every sort, have nothing in doctrine that agrees with God, even if it sounds good it is still not Truth, but false doctrine. - It’s a matter of when the doctrine is applied; - before the final coming or after the final coming. If a doctrine is applied before the coming, it is error. Therefore, ALL IS ERROR. There is NO salvation in the slightest false doctrine, much less when churches teach nothing but false doctrine. I’m talking about DOCTRINE; not the learning process. The honest heart will quickly accept the Truth as soon as it’s learned / “LEARNED” of the Truth. That’s why it is so important to be taught by a true Minister / Prophet / Angel of Christ. You all know what a Minister and a Prophet is, but do you accept what an Angel of Christ is?
Hebrews 1:13-14 KJV -- Revelation 2:1 KJV -- Revelation 1:1 KJV -- Revelation 1:11 KJV -----
The Revelation Scriptures there are referring to nothing more than the “Bishops” of the seven Churches; - the GUYS who are APT to teach. ( Apt-itude ). – How many of you, “IF” Christ were to give YOU an “Aptitude Test” of the Word of God, could even understand that it’s a test? - All I’ve seen are “christians~” hiding from the Truth behind name calling and the like. --- 1 Timothy 3:2 KJV --- Not like today’s “churches”, that as soon as someone QUOTES the “sinner’s prayer”, he can go out and start teaching, “How he loves Jesus”, and “How he got SAVED”. – You may say, “They don’t “QUOTE” it. -- OH NO! – How many times have you heard, - “Repeat after me, and say this sinner’s prayer”; - “Jesus come into my heart and save me”. --- John 9:31 KJV --- Today’s “SAVED” is ~“just as apt”~ to go out and ~SAVE~~ others, God forbid! - Christ has NOT SENT HIM. – Read it again, and believe it this time! --- Hebrews 1:13-14 KJV --- WELL! – You can’t believe it.
The WORD OF GOD was made FLESH; and HE was called JESUS! -THE WORD!- That Flesh / “BREAD OF LIFE” / Word of God cannot be mingled with Leaven / False doctrines -- (PERIOD).

Paul – 102110

Status
Not open for further replies.