Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
45-pine-cone-ideas.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
@Tambora - Have you seen a new scary commercial, it may be a Halloween commercial. I only saw it once and I was captivated, it's really funny. It starts with a guy in a boat, obviously fishing. It goes on for a while as he baits the hook with a worm and cast his line. He's sitting there and then they show the sun beating down as he takes one of his shirts or jackets off, then sits there a bit. There is scary music playing as the camera pans out on the pond, then a beer can pops up out of the water 50 yards behind the boat. He hears it and turns to see, then he rows over to the beer. He pops the top and takes a drink . . . . HE'S HOOKED !!!! He fights it and tries to pull the hook out to no avail, and he gets yanked out of the boat and goes under. The End

They give a website to go to to see more but I didn't write it down or remember. I searched online with no luck, keep your eyes open for it, it's a treat.
Sorry Tam, this is not decor but it's the Halloween tradition to be scared. I finally found the scary commercials I posted about earlier. They are two minutes each and I think there are four. You don't get to see the conclusions until closer to Oct. 31st.

http://www.adweek.com/creativity/th...y-brands-are-the-best-halloween-ads-in-years/

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame