Facebook to help identify conservative Americans to be dealth with by leftist democrats

marke

America has become a leftist cesspool of wicked destruction of Constitutional rights. Leftist media giants have been censoring and silencing conservative voices for months and seem to be ramping up their lawless attacks on republicans and conservatives. Leftists democrats are like their close cousins the fascist communist rulers of the enslaved nations of North Korea and Communist China. If America is to be saved from destruction, the wicked politicians and media propagandists must be stopped.

Some Facebook users have recently reported being sent warning messages from the social media giant relating to “extremists” or “extremist content.”
“Are you concerned that someone you know is becoming an extremist?” one message reads. “We care about preventing extremism on Facebook. Others in your situation have received confidential support.”
The message also provides a button to “Get Support,” which leads to another Facebook page about extremism.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
America has become a leftist cesspool of wicked destruction of Constitutional rights. Leftist media giants have been censoring and silencing conservative voices for months and seem to be ramping up their lawless attacks on republicans and conservatives. Leftists democrats are like their close cousins the fascist communist rulers of the enslaved nations of North Korea and Communist China. If America is to be saved from destruction, the wicked politicians and media propagandists must be stopped.

Some Facebook users have recently reported being sent warning messages from the social media giant relating to “extremists” or “extremist content.”
“Are you concerned that someone you know is becoming an extremist?” one message reads. “We care about preventing extremism on Facebook. Others in your situation have received confidential support.”
The message also provides a button to “Get Support,” which leads to another Facebook page about extremism.
One of the YouTubers I subscribe to posted that warning message that she had received from Facebook this morning.
I'm so glad that I don't Facebook anymore.

marke

One of the YouTubers I subscribe to posted that warning message that she had received from Facebook this morning.
I'm so glad that I don't Facebook anymore.
I grew up in the 1960s. We were taught in school that Russia controlled the media and blinded its citizens with lying propaganda. In today's America, the democrat left is blinding the world by silencing conservatives and propagating lies through democrat-approved leftist media and social sites.