Exposing Salvation

OZOS

Anyone can scroll up to post #31 and see that you didn't say a single word about John 6:47 or John 5:24.

WhenIi pointed out that you haven't addressed those two verses you called me a liar and now we seethat you lied when you said that you addressed those two verses on post #31.
I did address them, in full, in that post, you're just too stupid to figure it out.

Jerry Shugart

that post will be searched in vain for any mention of those two verses. Once again you got caught saying something that is not true.

OZOS

Anyone can scroll up to post #31 and see that you didn't say a single word about John 6:47 or John 5:24.
I addressed both those verse in full. I did not quote them, because I was responding to your quote of them, you imbecile.

I have addressed them many, many times, you lying pile of crap.

Here, I am addressing them again...

"He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.” But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified."

No one has eternal life until they are indwelt by the Holy Spirit. You are a godless false teacher.

"But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His."

You are not His, because you have never believed the gospel, and you have never been indwelt by the Holy Spirit. However, you are indwelt by demons.

"It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life." John 6:63

"Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the Spirit: for the letter killeth, but the Spirit giveth life." 2 Cor 3:6

“The first man, Adam, became a living soul.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit." 1 Cor 15:45

To quote the verse you already shared (even though you gave the wrong reference)...

"but these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name." John 20:31

When were they written, you moron?

Again, because you have a cultish view of the Bible, you twist and pervert God's word to fit into your doctrines of demons. NO ONE was indwelt by the Holy Spirit UNTIL after the cross (other than Jesus). Men had the promise of eternal life. Jesus proclaimed the promise of eternal life to those who believe in Him. Jesus was the only One who had a life to give.

"He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.” But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified."

"But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His."

"Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus"

"Paul, a bondservant of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God’s elect and the acknowledgment of the truth which accords with godliness, in hope of eternal life which God, who cannot lie, promised before time began, but has in due time manifested His word through preaching, which was committed to me according to the commandment of God our Savior"

"And this is the promise that He has promised us—eternal life."

"These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off were assured of them, embraced them and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth."

"And all these, having obtained a good testimony through faith, did not receive the promise, God having provided something better for us, that they should not be made perfect apart from us."

“And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you."

Your false gospel house of cards has crashed down to an embarrassing level. You are now and always have been nothing more than a clown.

No one has eternal life until they are indwelt by the Holy Spirit.

The apostle Paul says so right here...

Why do you repeatedly call Paul a liar?

"It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life." John 6:63

"Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the Spirit: for the letter killeth, but the Spirit giveth life." 2 Cor 3:6

“The first man, Adam, became a living soul.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit." 1 Cor 15:45

To quote the verse you already shared (even though you gave the wrong reference)...

"but these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name." John 20:31

You are a complete fool, for claiming that people were indwelt by the Holy Spirit, one spirit with Him, a new creation, born of God, circumcised from the flesh and CRUCIFIED WITH CHRIST, before the cross.

Eternal life is ONLY possible if someone has been indwelt by the Holy Spirit. No believer had eternal life until AFTER Jesus died and was raised, and Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to dwell in men who believe in Him. Many people throughout the Bible believed God, but had yet to receive the promise of life. I've already proven this to you many times, but you hate God's word, you hate the gospel, and you hate the Lord Jesus Christ, so you continue to contradict yourself and look more and more foolish. Fine by me. I've got all day.

Because Jerry denies that the cross did anything at all, as well as the resurrection, he again does not comprehend that what Jesus said here concerns those who were to believe in Him. Everyone who believes in Jesus, God abides in Him, and he in God. This is why Paul said that we are "one spirit with Him", having received the Holy Spirit (who is God) and dwells in us, and we in Him. Jesus repeatedly laid the foundation for what was to come, as a result of His once for all sacrifice and resurrection. Salvation (eternal life) is having God abide in you, and you in Him, which did not and could not happen for any man until the Holy Spirit (who gives life) dwells in those who believe in Jesus.

To have eternal life, you must have the Holy Spirit dwelling in you. The Holy Spirit is not dwelling in you, which is why you deny and blaspheme the Holy Spirit.

Just as the verse you quoted affirms what happens when someone believes, so does this verse, but Jesus elaborates here, and not in your verse. I'm sure Jesus thinks your an idiot for thinking that He had to add "But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified." every time He said "He who believes in Me".

Thankfully, Jesus made it easy, for false teachers, like you, to be exposed.

The apostle Paul is perfectly clear that ONLY those who have the Spirit dwelling in them, belong to Him. According to the pervert, Jerry, men have eternal life without having the Spirit of God dwelling in them or that they belong to Jesus.

"But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His. "

Jerry Shugart

OZOS said: "Here, I am addressing them again..."

Anyone canlook at your post and see that you did not even mention John 5;24 nor John 6: 47.

You should have said, "Here, I am IGNORING them again."

OZOS

Anyone can look at your post and see that you did not even mention John 5;24 nor John 6: 47.
I addressed them in post #31, post #33 and again in post #45. I also addressed them in other threads that you have trolled and continue to lie. They were not "ignored", you lying pile of crap.

Jerry Shugart

OZOS said; "I addressed them in post #31, post #33 and again in post #45. I also addressed them in other threads that you have trolled and continue to lie. They were not "ignored", you lying pile of crap."

anyone can look at at any of those posts you mentioned and see that you did not say even one word about John 6:47 nor John 5:24. so anyone who cares to look at these posts can see that you are not telling the truth.

All you do is to quote verses which you do not even understand in a failed effort to make what the Lord jesus said at John 6:47 and john 5:24 to be in error.

Imagine that! SOZOS thinks he is right and the Lord Jesus is in error.

You are a coward! Otherwise, you would step up to the plate like a man and actually tell us the meaning of the Lord's words at John 6;47 and John 5;24.

You can run but you can't hide!

OZOS

anyone can look at at any of those posts you mentioned and see that you did not say even one word about John 6:47 nor John 5:24. so anyone who cares to look at these posts can see that you are not telling the truth.

That is a lie, and you are a liar. You posted the verse, and I addressed it, you moron.

Anyone who looks at those posts knows I did, so go to hell, you pervert.

I have addressed them many times, and I am addressing them NOW again...

No one has eternal life until they are indwelt by the Holy Spirit. You are a godless false teacher.

You are not His, because you have never believed the gospel, and you have never been indwelt by the Holy Spirit. However, you are indwelt by demons.

When were they written, you moron?

Again, because you have a cultish view of the Bible, you twist and pervert God's word to fit into your doctrines of demons. NO ONE was indwelt by the Holy Spirit UNTIL after the cross (other than Jesus). Men had the promise of eternal life. Jesus proclaimed the promise of eternal life to those who believe in Him. Jesus was the only One who had a life to give.

"Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus"

"Paul, a bondservant of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God’s elect and the acknowledgment of the truth which accords with godliness, in hope of eternal life which God, who cannot lie, promised before time began, but has in due time manifested His word through preaching, which was committed to me according to the commandment of God our Savior"

"And this is the promise that He has promised us—eternal life."

"These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off were assured of them, embraced them and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth."

"And all these, having obtained a good testimony through faith, did not receive the promise, God having provided something better for us, that they should not be made perfect apart from us."

“And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you."

Your false gospel house of cards has crashed down to an embarrassing level. You are now and always have been nothing more than a clown.

No one has eternal life until they are indwelt by the Holy Spirit.

The apostle Paul says so right here...

Why do you repeatedly call Paul a liar?

You are a complete fool, for claiming that people were indwelt by the Holy Spirit, one spirit with Him, a new creation, born of God, circumcised from the flesh and CRUCIFIED WITH CHRIST, before the cross.

Eternal life is ONLY possible if someone has been indwelt by the Holy Spirit. No believer had eternal life until AFTER Jesus died and was raised, and Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to dwell in men who believe in Him. Many people throughout the Bible believed God, but had yet to receive the promise of life. I've already proven this to you many times, but you hate God's word, you hate the gospel, and you hate the Lord Jesus Christ, so you continue to contradict yourself and look more and more foolish. Fine by me. I've got all day.

Because Jerry denies that the cross did anything at all, as well as the resurrection, he again does not comprehend that what Jesus said here concerns those who were to believe in Him. Everyone who believes in Jesus, God abides in Him, and he in God. This is why Paul said that we are "one spirit with Him", having received the Holy Spirit (who is God) and dwells in us, and we in Him. Jesus repeatedly laid the foundation for what was to come, as a result of His once for all sacrifice and resurrection. Salvation (eternal life) is having God abide in you, and you in Him, which did not and could not happen for any man until the Holy Spirit (who gives life) dwells in those who believe in Jesus.

To have eternal life, you must have the Holy Spirit dwelling in you. The Holy Spirit is not dwelling in you, which is why you deny and blaspheme the Holy Spirit.

Just as the verse you quoted affirms what happens when someone believes, so does this verse, but Jesus elaborates here, and not in your verse. I'm sure Jesus thinks your an idiot for thinking that He had to add "But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified." every time He said "He who believes in Me".

Thankfully, Jesus made it easy, for false teachers, like you, to be exposed.

The apostle Paul is perfectly clear that ONLY those who have the Spirit dwelling in them, belong to Him. According to the pervert, Jerry, men have eternal life without having the Spirit of God dwelling in them or that they belong to Jesus.

"But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His. "

OZOS

All you do is to quote verses which you do not even understand in a failed effort to make what the Lord jesus said at John 6:47 and john 5:24 to be in error.

You're the idiot who fails to understand the basics of God's word regarding what salvation is. You have no clue whatsoever. You have proven this over and over again.

You don't know what it means to have eternal life, or when someone receives it.
You have no clue what it means to be born of God or born of the Spirit.
You have no idea with it means to be "one spirit with Him".
You have failed at every turn to comprehend what it means to be a new creation in Christ, having been crucified with Him and raised to new life.
You preach a doctrine of demons on what saves men, claiming that it is His death, not His life.
You have claimed that the Holy Spirit is not really the Holy Spirit.
You have claimed that men have eternal life without the Holy Spirit, despite Paul saying exactly the opposite (Rom 8:9)
Your theology is a disaster, and you have shown over and over again that you worship a goat god.
You keep quoting from a Bible that was concocted by a universalist who denies that Jesus is God.
You claim that those "born of God" DO sin, when John says the opposite several times.
You despise God's word. You hate the truth.
You call Jesus a "liar"
You claim that believers, who have been cleansed of all sin, by the blood of Jesus, still have sin.
You call the blood of Jesus "unclean"
You are in a cult.
You are not in Christ.
You will hear Jesus say "I never knew you".

Jerry Shugart

If we believe the words of the Lord Jesus we can see that believers were receiving eternal life at the time He walked the earth:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life" (Jn.5;24).

The Greek words translated "believes" and "has" are in the present tense which means that when the Lord Jesus walked the earth those who were believing had eternal life right then and there. The Lord Jesus also said that those believing at that time are "crossed from death unto life."

According to the Lord Jesus believers were receiving eternal life while he still walked the earth.

OZOS refuses to address these words of the Lord Jesus.

OZOS

OZOS refuses to address these words of the Lord Jesus.
Liar. I have addressed that verse at least a dozen time.

"You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it."

Jerry Shugart

SOZOS said: "You're the idiot who fails to understand the basics of God's word regarding what salvation is."

i do know that before the Cross the Lord Jesus said the following to a jewishwoman:

"And he said to the woman, Thy faith hath saved thee; go in peace" (Lk.7;50).

According to your dumb ideas even though she was saved she did not yet have eternal life.

She believed and here is what the Lord Jesus told the Jews:

"Very truly I tell you, the one who believes has eternal life" (Jn.6;47).

The Greek word translated "believes is in the "present tense" and so is the Greek word translated "has." If you actually understand the meaning of the "present" you would know that she received eternal life right there and then.

But you say that no one received eternal life until after the Cross. You are an ignorant person who hasn't yet learned the meaning of the "present" tense. and you obviously don't want to know.

'

OZOS

"And he said to the woman, Thy faith hath saved thee; go in peace" (Lk.7;50).

According to your dumb ideas even though she was saved she did not yet have eternal life.
Did Abraham HAVE eternal life when he believed God, yes or no?

You're a moron, and Biblically illiterate.

Jerry Shugart

Are you under the impression that you actually answered my question by asking another question?

In regard to Abraham, it is certain that he will enter into the kingdom and the Lord jesus said that no one can enter the kingdom unles they are born of the Spirit"(Jn.3:5-60.

Do you deny that Abraham was born of the Spirit?

OZOS

Are you under the impression that you actually answered my question by asking another question?

In regard to Abraham, it is certain that he will enter into the kingdom and the Lord jesus said that no one can enter the kingdom unles they are born of the Spirit"(Jn.3:5-60.

Do you deny that Abraham was born of the Spirit?
No, but he was not born of the Spirit UNTIL Jesus died for our sins and was raised for our justification. Abraham received the promise of eternal life (salvation) when he believed God, just like Moses, Rahab, David, etc.

You really don't know anything.

Jerry Shugart

According to your dumb ideas Abraham was not born of the spirit until thousands of years after he was put in his grave. However, here is what Paul said about Abraham when he remained alive:

"For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness"
(Ro.4:3).

According to your silly idea Abraham was righteous in the eyes of God even though he remained dead spirirually because he hadn't yet been born again--born of the Spirit!

You are about as dumb as they come!

"

OZOS

According to your dumb ideas Abraham was not born of the spirit until thousands of years after he was put in his grave. However, here is what Paul said about Abraham when he remained alive:

"For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness" (Ro.4:3).

According to your silly idea Abraham was righteous in the eyes of God even though he remained dead spirirually because he hadn't yet been born again--born of the Spirit!

You are about as dumb as they come!

"
:LOL: You're a moron!! Abraham was not "born again", it was accounted to him as righteousness. He had yet to receive the promise of life. You really are making a complete donkey's butt of your self :LOL:

"By faith Abraham obeyed when he was called to go out to the place which he would receive as an inheritance. And he went out, not knowing where he was going." Heb 11:8

"These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off [e]were assured of them, embraced them and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth." Heb 11:13

"And all these (Abraham, Moses, David, Rahab etc.), having obtained a good testimony through faith, did not receive the promise, God having provided something better for us, that they should not be made perfect apart from us." Heb 11:39-40

To be born again is to be born of the Spirit, and only those who are "one spirit with Him", having received the Holy Spirit, who dwells in them, are born again. You know NOTHING of the Christian faith, and are a complete moron.

Again, this verse puts an end to all your nonsense you spread on this site, but you are too stupid to understand it, mainly because YOU have never been born of the Spirit.

"And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance. For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator."

No one can receive eternal life apart from Jesus dying for our sins and having been raised. For you to claim otherwise, proves that you are a false teacher, with a false gospel. and are to be "accursed".

Jerry Shugart

According o your dumb ideas the Lord Jesus lied when He said the following when He alked the earth:

" Very truly I tell you, the one who believes has eternal life" (Jn.6:47).

the Greek word translated "believes" and the Greek word translated "has" are both in the "present" tense. That means that those who believed while the Lord jesus walked the earth had eternal life right then and there. But you deny the Lord's plain words because you have no place for Him in your heart.

OZOS

the Greek word translated "believes" and the Greek word translated "has" are both in the "present" tense. That means that those who believed while the Lord jesus walked the earth had eternal life right then and there. But you deny the Lord's plain words because you have no place for Him in your heart.
Already proven that this nonsense is a lie. Boring. 🥱